shauldren

Aug 6, 2014
✟15,120.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hey friends,

I have to make a confession. For over 4 months I have been sick with some kind of mystery illness that has led my doctors to nothing but a dead end. I've spent most of that time praying my brains out for healing, for faith...for a miracle.
It's not getting any better. And, maybe I have just lost hope, but I have come to accept that I may not get better. That made me realize something. I've never truly thought much about Heaven. I've begged God for strength and healing, but I've asked for it in this life. I realized this is the only life I've been concerned with.
The more deeply I thought about this, the more I realized I was skeptical of Heaven. I believe in God, I accept Jesus, but deep down I think I have always been skeptical about Heaven. I see the flaw in this logic and I am not proud of it...but there it is. I know my faith is poor.
Other than praying about it, I am not sure how to correct this. I've asked God for a lot of things and I am pretty ashamed that I haven't loved Him enough to look forward to eternal life. I've asked for so much, but have only been concerned with this life. I've not been concerned for extra material things, but I've always asked for help with the basics like health and the day to day.
What are your thoughts about Heaven? How do I come to accept it? I need to believe in it. I don't want to just use God. I want to show him my gratitude.
Thanks for your help,
Shawn

F

fozzy

Heaven is a real place not some magical or mythical place that is only spiritual. The more scientists study the universe the more we learn. All the planets revolve around the sun and all the stars revolve around a fixed point in the galaxy probably a black hole. All the galaxies are in motion as well. Heaven is at the center of the universe and everything revolves around the throne of God. God is the center of everything and as we study his creation, heaven can be seen as a real place too.

Upvote 0