Is God allowing all of this?

K

KarenMiranda22

First of all, i would like to hear answers from true sheep that serve God faithfully i would apprreciate it!

So, As i serve God and keep walking with him faithfully striving, and loving him i see so muchh trials, and tribulations,and temptations all around me. Literally, the enemy has stolen everything in my life. From friends, to family, to brothers and sisters. Everything is gone. And the fight is getting much intense. I was wondering of God could allow all of this pain? And why? I trust in him completely. He is all that i have. The devil is trying so hard to steal my faith while i a struggling to even get by. From loneliness and being hated everywhere. this is truly what every true Chistan must face. But is it this bad??? I feel like all hell is braking loose in my life. I am defensless while hundreds are against me

Christians, Please help, and Pray for me. I am least among you. Pray that God would stop the devil in his tracks in my life. Please.
Encouragement would be great as well.
God Bless you all

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will pray for you, and please know that every "child of God" is often tempted by Satan as he seeks to draw one away and deceive them, etc. God will honor a sincere seeker, and one who receives His "...so great salvation" in His beloved Son --the Lord Jesus Christ, will be kept and receive the sealing and indwelling of the Holy Spirit to guide, strengthen, and teach one. If you know the Lord Jesus as your personal Savior, walk and talk, and stay in communion with Him all day in all things (see John 14 and 2 Cor. 10:5). Read your New Testament daily for help and blessings.

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My prayers are with you, sister in Christ.

I receive Voice of the Martyrs (ministry since 1967) publications which includes testimonies from our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ who face incredible persecution around the world due to their profession of Jesus as Lord and Savior. When I pray for the persecuted body of Christ (daily) and read VOM testimonies it really helps me to deal with trials, tribulations and testing.

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1Peter1:[7] That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1Peter4:[12] Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
[13] But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
[14] If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
[15] But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
[16] Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

2 Corin.4:[16] For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟130,041.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Romans 5:1-5

1. Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2. By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3. And not only so, but we glory also in tribulations: knowing that tribulations worketh patience;
4. And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5. And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given to us.

Read and study the book of Romans. You will learn a lot about yourself, about what Jesus accomplished when He died on the Cross, and this will teach you the will of God in this present age of Grace. After having studied this book of Romans, continue on with the other epistles of Paul to get a deeper understanding of where we stand with God in this age of Grace.

With all of this, you will get a better understanding of your tribulations and feel better about them. They wont be so troublesome. It is a wonderful journey. May God Bless you.

Upvote 0