Is G-d using The Donald to prepare us for Jubilee????

Are we being prepared for the Jubilee year?

• Yes..... G-d stated that human productivity had no limit!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No..... the Jubilee year is irrelevant for a Christian nation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes... King Solomon said "money answereth all things!"

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No.......The Donald and Bernie.... even G-d can't work with them!??????????

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I'm not sure... and will research this further!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Back in 1994 I was visiting a friend over a hundred miles from my home and his dad passed me an article on flaws in central banking policy that greatly changed my view of those several university level courses in economics that I had taken.

For some time I was wondering if it could really be true that President Lincoln had initiated a monetary policy that had saved American taxpayers FOUR BILLION DOLLARS in interest payments???????

I am Canadian so as I did further research I found out that our British North America Act that began Canada as a nation could well have had central banking policy that was based on what Canadians were observing what Lincoln was doing.... .and why.

For the record.... it seems obvious that Bernie would also be highly likely to make Americans aware of this information if he is chosen as the Dems nominee?!

From my research Yom Kippur 2016 begins another Jubilee year!

Is G-d giving us some exceptionally courageous political leaders to prepare America for a role that somehow fits with Isaiah chapter 45??????

Actually.... I am a Canadian who feels that we Canadians owe Americans an apology for being so ignorant of what was really happening at the time of the American Revolutionary War.

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...cans-from-a-canadian-and-a-thank-you.7653888/

An apology to all Americans from a Canadian, and a thank you!

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I believe that the key to understanding all this is whether or not the following statement is true:

http://www.michaeljournal.org/lincolnkennedy.htm
MelvinSickler:

"During the Civil War (1861-1865), President Lincoln needed money to finance the War from the North. The Bankers were going to charge him 24% to 36% interest. Lincoln was horrified and went away greatly distressed, for he was a man of principle and would not think of plunging his beloved country into a debt that the country would find impossible to pay back.

Eventually President Lincoln was advised to get Congress to pass a law authorizing the printing of full legal tender Treasury notes to pay for the War effort. Lincoln recognized the great benefits of this issue. At one point he wrote:

“... (we) gave the people of this Republic the greatest blessing they have ever had – their own paper money to pay their own debts...”

The Treasury notes were printed with green ink on the back, so the people called them “Greenbacks”.

Lincoln printed 400 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the War. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the U.S. Civil Service employees, and bought supplies for war."................

"In 1972, the United States Treasury Department was asked to compute the amount of interest that would have been paid if that 400 million dollars would have been borrowed at interest instead of being issued by Abraham Lincoln. They did some computations, and a few weeks later, the United States Treasury Department said the United States Government saved 4 billion dollars in interest because Lincoln had created his own money. So you can about imagine how much the Government has paid and how much we owe solely on the basis of interest." (Melvin Sickler)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
For the record....... in my opinion The Donald and Bernie are the two presidential candidates that I believe are most likely to get into this serious topic but.......... once they get the ball rolling I do believe that even Ms. Clinton could well begin to discuss this part of our history openly.

This is not about a political party..... this is about G-d keeping H-s promise to take political leaders by the right hand..... .at certain times in history...... even if those leaders do not personally know G-d very well at all.
Isa 45:1

Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
Isa 45:4

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Isa 45:5

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Trump and Jubilee are incongruous.

Kind of like asking who's ready for the joy of paper cuts. Joy and paper cuts shouldn't exist in the same sentence.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
"G-d", "Gd", "G_d" and similar are pretty standard ways practicing Jews write "God", it stems from a long standing tradition of not wanting to disrespect God*. The occasional Christian might adopt the practice as well.

-CryptoLutheran

*It may seem initially counter-intuitive to do it this way, but using substitutes for God goes back at least two thousand years or more, where words like adonai (Hebrew) or kyrios (Greek) were used instead of or as a translation of the Divine Name (YHVH) both when spoken and written. While saying "God" isn't disrespectful, in certain written (specifically disposable or potentially disposable) media "G-d" and similar may be used. Since one may print out a page on the internet and later throw that page away in the trash, steps to avoid such a possible (though unintentional) disrespect to the Deity is made, such as removing the 'o' in God or Lord (G-d, L-rd).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Back in 1994 I was visiting a friend over a hundred miles from my home and his dad passed me an article on flaws in central banking policy that greatly changed my view of those several university level courses in economics that I had taken.

For some time I was wondering if it could really be true that President Lincoln had initiated a monetary policy that had saved American taxpayers FOUR BILLION DOLLARS in interest payments???????

I am Canadian so as I did further research I found out that our British North America Act that began Canada as a nation could well have had central banking policy that was based on what Canadians were observing what Lincoln was doing.... .and why.

For the record.... it seems obvious that Bernie would also be highly likely to make Americans aware of this information if he is chosen as the Dems nominee?!

From my research Yom Kippur 2016 begins another Jubilee year!

Is G-d giving us some exceptionally courageous political leaders to prepare America for a role that somehow fits with Isaiah chapter 45??????

Actually.... I am a Canadian who feels that we Canadians owe Americans an apology for being so ignorant of what was really happening at the time of the American Revolutionary War.

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...cans-from-a-canadian-and-a-thank-you.7653888/

An apology to all Americans from a Canadian, and a thank you!
My first impression of Trump was that he has been though bankruptcy four times with his businesses so he would be well qualified to take this country through bankruptcy. That maybe why the powers that run this country supported him in the beginning. Most business men drop our early and do not have what it takes to survive as a politician. But Trump seems to hang in there. He thinks it is all acting and just does not take it serious.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,435.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
My first impression of Trump was that he has been though bankruptcy four times with his businesses so he would be well qualified to take this country through bankruptcy. That maybe why the powers that run this country supported him in the beginning. Most business men drop our early and do not have what it takes to survive as a politician. But Trump seems to hang in there. He thinks it is all acting and just does not take it serious.

Uh... No. Just no.

Upvote 0