Is Erectus an anatomically modern human?

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
i guess that is why some of those skulls were obtained by shooting the aboriginal australian who was wearing it at the time

That never happened.

-the theory of evolution is the most extreme form or racism there is

Bahahahahahah! I can't believe that people type this garbage with a straight face.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Those that shot Australian Aborignes simply did not understand the theory. Their own racism was the probably reason that they shot them and the theory of evolution was merely a handy excuse.

There was some grave robbing, but the only shooting of Australian Aborigines was to take their land, not their skulls.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I dint view the rcc as christian .they worship Mary and follow the pope. I don't.

You've only been a member here for two weeks. You might want to reread the Terms of Service and Forum Rules which you agreed to abide by at the time you signed up for the forum.
Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.

And your atheist. Nothing you have to say on the matter is of value to me.

"you're"

• Haha
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don't know if she is hiding an Erectus sized skull behind that pretty face. But at this point I'm too mesmerized to find out.

She's not. This is an erectus skull. It looks nothing like a sapiens skull.
Turkana Profiles.jpg

Upvote 0

JellyQuest

Dec 14, 2016
nz
✟18,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My atheist? What do you mean by that? And like it or not Catholics are just as Christian as you are. Perhaps more so. It appears that you know nothing of either science or Christianity. People here can help you with that. Both Christian and non-Christian.
You've only been a member here for two weeks. You might want to reread the Terms of Service and Forum Rules which you agreed to abide by at the time you signed up for the forum.
Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.
yes of course you desire to see me banned or whatever it is your nature .
but the term -I don't view the rcc as christian .they worship Mary and follow the pope. I don't.- is not stating or implying anything ,it is plainly stating how " I " view them . you however I state are certainly not Christian you are one who says in his heart there is no god . the psalmist calls you a fool .. you can have him banned or deleted if you wish ,wont change it though .later on i will be banned(like that's a big deal lol ) but until you repent you will still be a fool . the scripture says so .

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Can she cook?
I once met a fellow who would proudly declare in the presence of his wife that although the kids weren't his, he didn't mind because after all, it was him whom they called dad. Also, that although she was indeed homely, he also didn't mind at all because no other wife he knew could cook like his homely wife. To which his wife in turn would immediately beam with pride.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟269,199.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
but the term -I don't view the rcc as christian .they worship Mary and follow the pope. I don't.- is not stating or implying anything ,it is plainly stating how " I " view them . you however I state are certainly not Christian you are one who says in his heart there is no god . the psalmist calls you a fool .. you can have him banned or deleted if you wish ,wont change it though .later on i will be banned(like that's a big deal lol ) but until you repent you will still be a fool . the scripture says so .

If anything you should be punished for your crimes against punctuation. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Exactly what do you see as non-human in that skull?

Radook, if you can't tell the differences between that and an actual human skull, I don't know what to say to you. Look at the amount that the teeth jut out, and the small brain case for starters. Compare it with skull N, below, which is a human skull. You can see that the skull above is partway between A (a modern Chimp) and N (human). In fact, I'm not sure if it's a little closer to the chimp or the human in the features mentioned above (and others).

Now that you've looked at this, does it make more sense?

hominids2_big.jpg

(be sure to remove the pop-up ad if it appears - it blocks the human skull side view).

In Christ -

Papias

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟362,128.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single

No General Apologetics Topics

Apologetics is a branch of theology that concerns itself with defending or proving the truths of the Christian faith and doctrines. Discussion and debate on subjects related to general apologetics are not allowed in the Discussion and Debate category forums. Christians who would like to discuss apologetics may do so in the Christian Apologetics forum.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Radook, if you can't tell the differences between that and an actual human skull, I don't know what to say to you. Look at the amount that the teeth jut out, and the small brain case for starters. Compare it with skull N, below, which is a human skull. You can see that the skull above is partway between A (a modern Chimp) and N (human). In fact, I'm not sure if it's a little closer to the chimp or the human in the features mentioned above (and others).

Now that you've looked at this, does it make more sense?

hominids2_big.jpg

(be sure to remove the pop-up ad if it appears - it blocks the human skull side view).

In Christ -

Papias
Thanks for the illustrations.
The human skull under the letter N has far larger braincase. What is the one under the letter M supposed to be?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

No, we just want a debate on the topic. I can't put you down just for being Christian. You can't put me down for being an atheist. It is in the rules here. And you definitely can't tell a fellow Christian that they are not a Christian.

but the term -I don't view the rcc as christian .they worship Mary and follow the pope. I don't.- is not stating or implying anything ,it is plainly stating how " I " view them . you however I state are certainly not Christian you are one who says in his heart there is no god . the psalmist calls you a fool

Be very careful how you tread with your fellow Christians. And as to the quote from Psalm that you do not understand it does not say that atheists are fools. You did not understand that verse. Also it appears that you have no knowledge of what an atheist is. Hating something that you do not understand is not logical.

... you can have him banned or deleted if you wish ,wont change it though .later on i will be banned(like that's a big deal lol ) but until you repent you will still be a fool . the scripture says so .

Sorry it does not say that. Your inability to understand your own Bible makes it a very poor weapon. Also your Bible is a"knife" that only cuts one way. Even if you did understand it the Bible has no more force against non-Christians than the Koran has against you. Are you frightened when Muslims quote the Koran at you? If you understood why you weren't you would understand why others laugh when you quote the Bible at them. It is not an effective way to bring people to your God. And it is a losing technique in any debate. Why post something that only makes you lose the argument?

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the illustrations.
The human skull under the letter N has far larger braincase. What is the one under the letter M supposed to be?

M is a Cro-magnon (which is classified as early Homo sapiens). Several before that (K, L, etc) are neanderthal. G is Homo erectus - and is luckily directly above H, making them easy to compare. just as above, they are clearly different.

Papias

Upvote 0