Is Easter being replaced with the ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On the last day of this month, we will witness a clash of religions as a demonic, cultish secular religion dares to intrude on the greatest feast day in Christendom, using a lie to distract the attention of lost souls.

(LifeSiteNews) — Two observances — Easter and the recently contrived “International Transgender Day of Visibility” — fall on Sunday, March 31 this year, causing some to wonder “Is Easter being replaced with the ‘Transgender Day of Visibility?’”

It’s a valid question. For more than a few, it certainly will.

Others might dismiss this as nothing more than a coincidence. That would be a mistake.

On the last day of this month, we will witness a clash of religions as a demonic, cultish secular religion dares to intrude on the greatest feast day in Christendom, using a lie to distract the attention of lost souls from the most significant truth known to man: the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Depravity on the rise, starving humanity of the truth of the Gospel​

This collision of religions appears to be a climactic Romans 1 moment. St. Paul explained:

Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools… They exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator… they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind.
Do not underestimate the will and force of Satan to supplant Christianity with this perverse woke religion through which he seeks to eclipse truth. His aim is to starve humanity of the truth of the Gospel.

Continued below.

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the last day of this month, we will witness a clash of religions as a demonic, cultish secular religion dares to intrude on the greatest feast day in Christendom, using a lie to distract the attention of lost souls.

(LifeSiteNews) — Two observances — Easter and the recently contrived “International Transgender Day of Visibility” — fall on Sunday, March 31 this year, causing some to wonder “Is Easter being replaced with the ‘Transgender Day of Visibility?’”

Others might dismiss this as nothing more than a coincidence. That would be a mistake.

On the last day of this month, we will witness a clash of religions as a demonic, cultish secular religion dares to intrude on the greatest feast day in Christendom, using a lie to distract the attention of lost souls from the most significant truth known to man: the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

This collision of religions appears to be a climactic Romans 1 moment. St. Paul explained:

Do not underestimate the will and force of Satan to supplant Christianity with this perverse woke religion through which he seeks to eclipse truth. His aim is to starve humanity of the truth of the Gospel.

Continued below.
The site says "each year on March 31."

Easter is rarely on March 31, and March 31 will fall on a Sunday only 17 times over the next century.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Continued below.
I agree with you, these made up secular holidays are getting out of hand. But, for those who do not want to read the article, I summarized it for you. This Day of Visibility seems kinda messed up, and takes the spotlight away from Easter. In 2014 (ten years ago), non of this trans stuff would have happened. Real issues would be talked about, such as how some people can not afford an Easter meal, and that many people are suffering from loneliness on Easter. At least for me, I can afford an Easter dinner, and will hang out with my parents that live a few blocks away, but other people are less fortunate. Hey, can someone get the Doctor Who TARDIS here or the DeLorean, so we can go back to the year 2014?

Here is the article summary, for those who have less time:

Doug Mainwaring's article expresses concern over the coincidental occurrence of Easter and the "International Transgender Day of Visibility" falling on the same day, March 31, in 2024. The author argues that this is not a mere coincidence but an intentional attempt by secular society to replace the significance of Easter with the Transgender Day of Visibility. He views it as a demonic intrusion into Christianity and an attack on the truth of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Mainwaring believes that this clash of religions is a pivotal moment in US history, as many governments and social influencers are embracing the transgender ideology at the expense of reality and truth. He also criticizes the secularization of Easter, which he believes has long been trivialized by society and treated as just another observance with no particular importance.

The author accuses secular governments, including Fairfax County in Virginia, of intentionally trying to offend Christians by proclaiming the Transgender Day of Visibility while offering no such declaration for Easter. He views this as a coup against reality and an attempt to replace observable, knowable truth with a false construct of ideological pseudo-reality.

Mainwaring also criticizes the attack on the cross and Resurrection of Christ within both the secular world and the Catholic Church, citing examples such as America Magazine's LGBT-targeting publication promoting a play that desecrates the cross and replaces "INRI" with "LGBTQ." He argues that this is Satan's ultimate mockery of Christ.

The author concludes by urging readers to love the truth and defend it, as he believes that giving in to societal pressure to care and affirm without a foundation in truth is a betrayal of one's own soul. He views the Transgender Day of Visibility as an attempt to replace Easter with a destructive and deceptive ideology, and he calls on Christians to stand firm in their faith and defend the truth.

• Winner
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree with you, these made up secular holidays are getting out of hand. But, for those who do not want to read the article, I summarized it for you. This Day of Visibility seems kinda messed up, and takes the spotlight away from Easter. In 2014 (ten years ago), non of this trans stuff would have happened. Real issues would be talked about, such as how some people can not afford an Easter meal, and that many people are suffering from loneliness on Easter. At least for me, I can afford an Easter dinner, and will hang out with my parents that live a few blocks away, but other people are less fortunate. Hey, can someone get the Doctor Who TARDIS here or the DeLorean, so we can go back to the year 2014?

Here is the article summary, for those who have less time:

Doug Mainwaring's article expresses concern over the coincidental occurrence of Easter and the "International Transgender Day of Visibility" falling on the same day, March 31, in 2024. The author argues that this is not a mere coincidence but an intentional attempt by secular society to replace the significance of Easter with the Transgender Day of Visibility. He views it as a demonic intrusion into Christianity and an attack on the truth of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Mainwaring believes that this clash of religions is a pivotal moment in US history, as many governments and social influencers are embracing the transgender ideology at the expense of reality and truth. He also criticizes the secularization of Easter, which he believes has long been trivialized by society and treated as just another observance with no particular importance.

The author accuses secular governments, including Fairfax County in Virginia, of intentionally trying to offend Christians by proclaiming the Transgender Day of Visibility while offering no such declaration for Easter. He views this as a coup against reality and an attempt to replace observable, knowable truth with a false construct of ideological pseudo-reality.

Mainwaring also criticizes the attack on the cross and Resurrection of Christ within both the secular world and the Catholic Church, citing examples such as America Magazine's LGBT-targeting publication promoting a play that desecrates the cross and replaces "INRI" with "LGBTQ." He argues that this is Satan's ultimate mockery of Christ.

The author concludes by urging readers to love the truth and defend it, as he believes that giving in to societal pressure to care and affirm without a foundation in truth is a betrayal of one's own soul. He views the Transgender Day of Visibility as an attempt to replace Easter with a destructive and deceptive ideology, and he calls on Christians to stand firm in their faith and defend the truth.
Thank you for taking the time Alex. :)

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for taking the time Alex. :)
You are welcome. I had the help of a little bit of software technology that runs locally on my laptop also to summarize the news (I will make a post about the tech in the science section of the forum), but I did read the actual article as well. It is disturbing where things are going.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are welcome. I had the help of a little bit of software technology that runs locally on my laptop also to summarize the news (I will make a post about the tech in the science section of the forum), but I did read the actual article as well. It is disturbing where things are going.
Yes it is. I’m just impressed that you actually read it. Most don’t even if it’s served up on a silver platter.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
It is disturbing where things are going.
I agree. Some will be martyred for the faith and families will turn on each other over Christ. We must be ready to suffer for our Faith.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes it is. I’m just impressed that you actually read it. Most don’t even if it’s served up on a silver platter.
Thank you. I don't like some articles, as some news sources are sensationalist, but this article was really well done. For convenience, I had to summarize it using the software for other people to read it, as the article was a bit lengthy. My laptop processor got extremely warm when analyzing the article. :) But yeah, the trans stuff has got to go. It is a distraction from the real issues in the world, such as starving kids in Africa or how America's minimum wage has not changed in over 15 years.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Some revolve their lives around sex. Sad, because there is so much more to life than that.
Here is the official proclamation. Who said Joe and the people at the White House have not been busy?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Here is the official proclamation. Who said Joe and the people at the White House have not been busy?
It's ridiculous that they're making a day of it. What's next?

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
It's ridiculous that they're making a day of it. What's next?
Joe going on an unscripted riff about being transgendered?

Will sanity ever return?

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Joe going on an unscripted riff about being transgendered?

Will sanity ever return?
Unless these a revival of Christianity, I think things will continue to go downhill.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The site says "each year on March 31."

Easter is rarely on March 31, and March 31 will fall on a Sunday only 17 times over the next century.
But I do not think it is a mistake that they chose to proclaim on the year when it was on easter sunday, the most significant if not defining day of the Christian year.

Reactions: DJWhalen
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But I do not think it is a mistake that they chose to proclaim on the year when it was on easter sunday, the most significant if not defining day of the Christian year.
You think they've been holding off for several years waiting to pounce on Easter the first time it fell on March 31?

They could have just said, "Each year on Easter." What would be the point of doing it deliberately and then making it so subtle hardly anyone noticed?

Upvote 0