Is conceding transmogrification akin to raising the dead for the recalitrant?

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So Jesus clearly says that God does not resurrect the dead for laughs (gospels - Luke?) but I wonder if conceding transmogrification is akin to doing just that, in a more limited sense. On the one hand, we know that subjunctive alterations occur in every species, potentially with or without mutation (really), but corporate transmogrifications are either limited to a lifespan or non-existent. On the other hand, sooner or later the world is going to announce that inter-lifespan transmogrification is mathematically impossible, for the amount of information redundancy that would be required.

So I guess I'm saying, why doesn't the world get this? Why do they harp on about transmogrification for what can only be a joking effort to please their kids, as if men don't care? Do they really think we are that stupid? And if the wind is out of the sails, what actually have they got? Yetlution? The ability to program systems that have an endpoint not immediately specified in the parameters? In the past that was just called "being creative"? I really doubt the world's hatred can be placated by a handful of products and immunizations that are produced under this banner. Not least when you consider that honour is made a laughing stock by the idea that we came from monkeys and there's only so many candidates for what could be worse, in the Devil's eyes, if an elaboration of the theory was needed.

Humanity is needed! There should be a moral dimension to the theory of Evolution, or some sort of predictive declaration about mankind's future (not wimpish estimations of people losing their hair, real predictions) or there just is no substance to it, no final clarity about what good it is philosophically that is to the mind, or psychologically that is to the heart. I mean it really is some sort of brain bypass surgery, for people that don't know how to reason, when you consider the number of objections you can mount against it - only to be told "populations produce species, not individuals" or some ridiculous thing.

I guess I'm just summarizing my position, in an attempt to make sure I hear the Lord more clearly on the subject. I have spent so long trying to understand the power of dead-end reason, that I hardly know what point there is discussing any of it, at great length. I'm not studying computational evolution, or disease modification and I'm not competent enough to produce a quantum equation for the distribution of equal gains in relativity or some such thing, I mean what are the chances that would make a difference to someone who is still praying the Love of God that died 2000 years ago be forgotten any time soon?

I really want morality to be the guiding force for Earth, in its remaining years, perhaps I am being too optimistic?