Invoking the Saints?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kolya

I pray the 100 string prayer-beads every morning as I walk from my wife's office to mine, which is roughly 10 minutes. Ten prayers are to Saints (One of whom is St Xenia of St Petersburg:)). The point being while I am walking in the street, my lips move slightly, but I am silent.
As John said, the Holy Spirit makes it possible. Before I start praying, I ask the Holy Spirit to present my prayers before the Father as a pleasing fragrance from this unprofitable servant.
I can not say that my prayers are heard by those Saints, but I believe they are. I can not say why, but I believe they do.
Kolya

Upvote 0

Zacharias

זכריה
Jun 18, 2004
✟12,721.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Xpycoctomos said:
Of course... I usually do. Remember, it is the Holy Spirit that makes this all possible. With out His presence the communion of Saints would not be possible.

I invoke the prayers of St. Xenia... a russian woman from St. Petersburg. I doubt she ever knew English, but I have no doubt that somehow she understands what I am asking of her. This is due to the power of the Holy Spirit.

Kolya said:
I pray the 100 string prayer-beads every morning as I walk from my wife's office to mine, which is roughly 10 minutes. Ten prayers are to Saints (One of whom is St Xenia of St Petersburg:)). The point being while I am walking in the street, my lips move slightly, but I am silent.
As John said, the Holy Spirit makes it possible. Before I start praying, I ask the Holy Spirit to present my prayers before the Father as a pleasing fragrance from this unprofitable servant.
I can not say that my prayers are heard by those Saints, but I believe they are. I can not say why, but I believe they do.
Kolya

Thanks! You don't know how long I've wondered that. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.