✟15,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good Evening!
My name is Bridgette. I'm from Alabama. I'm a believer in christ. God has really made my path thus far very exciting. I was going to school to be a doctor. (ob/gyn to be exact) I end up graduation, but in a well rounded degree. I'm currently working in the healthcare field though. My purpose has been revealed as entrepreneurship. My business name is called Adore'm LLC. (ADORE HIM www.adoremsparkschange.com we promote confirmation, affirmation, and biblical literacy) I am ministering and evangelizing to those around me. I has truly drawn me closer and deeper to him.
I'm open, honest, seek to understand, laid back, kinda funny,and a filthy rag.

Reactions: Pop D.

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟377,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good Evening!
My name is Bridgette. I'm from Alabama. I'm a believer in christ. God has really made my path thus far very exciting. I was going to school to be a doctor. (ob/gyn to be exact) I end up graduation, but in a well rounded degree. I'm currently working in the healthcare field though. My purpose has been revealed as entrepreneurship. My business name is called Adore'm LLC. (ADORE HIM www.adoremsparkschange.com we promote confirmation, affirmation, and biblical literacy) I am ministering and evangelizing to those around me. I has truly drawn me closer and deeper to him.
I'm open, honest, seek to understand, laid back, kinda funny,and a filthy rag.
I am also from Alabama. Ashland actually. I will have to check out your website. Nice that you found a ministry. That is why we are here; to minister.
So Let’s let our love shine through that all may see Him who we profess. For it is God that works in us both to will and do His good pleasure.

Upvote 0