Introduce yourself if you are new to the Seventh-day Adventists section of CF.

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Victorville, California, CorpUSA
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Greetings fellow SDA brothers and sisters. I am not 'new' to CF per say, but I've been absent for so long that I will probably be considered a noob. :) Some of you may remember me though; I am the husband of TrustAndObey. You may have read some of my earlier essays as I believe Reddogs sticky-posted some of them. (Thanks Reddogs!)

I look forward to posting and conversing with you all again, though, due to other commitments, I won't be quite as prolific as in the past.

Anyway, it is good to be back!

Wow! Nice to meet you Palehorse! So, you actually admit being T&O's hubby?! She's very blessed and extremely fortunate!

Welcome back. God bless.

Upvote 0

TRUDY465

Trudy465
May 3, 2009
United States
✟15,128.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Hi my name is Trudy, I am not a SDA yet, I have been attending service for 8 weeks and have picked a church that I like very much. This sabbath coming up will be my first time attending sabbath school and I am so so excited. I been doing some research on my own and from the Amazing Facts website. I have learned so much. I decided that SDA was for me and I been visiting and really enjoying myself. I look forward to service each week when before it was a drag and I never wanted to go to church I hadn't been to service in a year. I can't wait for sabbath to go to service. I can't wait to start my studying and get baptisted I am going to make it happen very soon. Now getting my family on board is very very difficult.

Reactions: Sophia7
Upvote 0

PaleHorse

Veteran
Jun 1, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟16,859.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi my name is Trudy, I am not a SDA yet, I have been attending service for 8 weeks and have picked a church that I like very much. This sabbath coming up will be my first time attending sabbath school and I am so so excited. I been doing some research on my own and from the Amazing Facts website. I have learned so much. I decided that SDA was for me and I been visiting and really enjoying myself. I look forward to service each week when before it was a drag and I never wanted to go to church I hadn't been to service in a year. I can't wait for sabbath to go to service. I can't wait to start my studying and get baptisted I am going to make it happen very soon. Now getting my family on board is very very difficult.
It truly does my heart good to hear of your decision to become SDA; I can tell you didn't make that decision without a great amount of study and prayer. We all glorify God when a new member comes to our fold.

I will pray for you that the Lord continues to guide you in your studies and spiritual walk with Him. May the Holy Spirit be with you in all things.

Upvote 0

PaleHorse

Veteran
Jun 1, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟16,859.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey! I'm a fairly new SDA (about 3-4 months now, baptised and everything)... I hadn't seen activity in this side for a long time. I got my fingers crossed hoping our adventist forum is revived!
While our SDA forum is not as active as it once was, one can still find good information here and do some socializing. ;)

It is good to have you here though! Maybe I'll put some new posts up that will spark some thought-provoking discussion soon.

HAPPY SABBATH
- PH

Upvote 0

PaleHorse

Veteran
Jun 1, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟16,859.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello, I am new here. I've been an SDA since birth, and couldn't find any quality places to join online until finding this forum today. Happy to be here.
It is good to have you here! As I posted above, this forum is not as active as it once was but we can change that.

I'm in school right now so I'll be busy during the summer session but afterwards I plan on posting here more.

Glad to have you aboard and HAPPY SABBATH!

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟428,307.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello, I am new here. I've been an SDA since birth, and couldn't find any quality places to join online until finding this forum today. Happy to be here.

Welcome, I am happy you have found the forum and hope you enjoy the fellowship and sharing.:wave:

Red

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟428,307.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey! I'm a fairly new SDA (about 3-4 months now, baptised and everything)... I hadn't seen activity in this side for a long time. I got my fingers crossed hoping our adventist forum is revived!

Welcome, yes I think as we get more Adventist coming across the site we will get more activity.

Red:wave:

Upvote 0

MachineElf

Jun 27, 2009
✟7,643.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Good day Ladies , Gentlemen , Boys, girls and everyone in between !
I have long dallied .But alas I am here !
Adventist since : Child of Adventists
Baptized : Yes

The time has come to show the world that Christ will comme .
I hope I will be able to do my part in accomplishing this task :D

Reactions: DarylFawcett
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Victorville, California, CorpUSA
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Good day Ladies , Gentlemen , Boys, girls and everyone in between !
I have long dallied .But alas I am here !
Adventist since : Child of Adventists
Baptized : Yes

The time has come to show the world that Christ will comme .
I hope I will be able to do my part in accomplishing this task :D

Welcome! :wave: Welcome! :wave: Welcome! :wave: We are glad you are here.

Upvote 0
Jul 31, 2009
✟7,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Helo everyone. I am new to the forum. I am 27 years old. I was not raised in a Seventh Day Adventist home. I was raised in a Christian home. I am currently interested in learning more about the denomination. I hope that I am not offending anyone by joining the forum and not being a Seventh Day Adventist. I am here to learn. :)

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. :wave: I am new here. I am a former Roman Catholic. I am also a Christian Seeker. I am trying to figure out which denomination is the most correct and I have decided to give the Seventh Day Adventist Church a look. I have a number of questions though. I'll start a new thread for that. I intend to go to a Seventh Day Adventist Church service today. :)

Upvote 0