Shephard23

Mar 16, 2008
✟7,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am Shephard23 peeps.

Getting down to it, I love to have fun and am pretty adventurous. In my free time I'm usually on the videogames kicking butt at fighting (Streetfighter, Fightnight challengers come at me anytime :D), riding my beloved bike(a Kawasaki ZZR 600), at the basketball court or studying my bible which I've already read cover to cover one time and am currently about to start up on a second completion of a different version.

On a serious note, I been devoted to God for over three years now and am completley dedicated to our father God through his son Jesus Christ. Yeah, I know what my job is as a soldier for Christ as I like to put it. I have no intention of failing him...ever.

Glad to be here with you all on this site.

Upvote 0

trishypooxo

Mar 17, 2008
✟15,157.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
hey guys!
I hope I'm posting in the right part, what's the difference between this and the quick post? Anyways, a little bit about me. I love ballet, running, and God of course. :) I am graduating from college this spring, and am so excited! I've never been on a christian forum before, and can't wait to meet some great people.
Trishy

Upvote 0

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
hi trishypooxo,

Quick post doesn't alllow so much formating as advanced does.....not a big difference.

Running - I used to sprint - 100 and 200m.

So, what did you study at college? I'm a structural geologist - although it's been sometime since I was at university!

Anyway, welcome my friend! Enjoy CF, check out the various areas. I would recommend viewing the FAQ at the top of the screen in the top=most green bar - this has the CF Rules - but, act christian and you'll never know the serious end of the moderators job!!

Let me know if you have any questions or need some advice, etc.

Molal

Upvote 0

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
thanks for the welcome molal! I am studying sociology and really want to work with abused and neglected children. I'm going to take a semester off before I got to graduate school. What are you doing with your degree?
trisha
Sociology and working with abused and neglected kids - that's quote a calling. Good luck and don't let it get you down.....

I am a structural geologist, I have worked for a few oil companies, I perform research and I do environmental, health and safety as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
hi im Bryan im new!
Hey draeken478 (aka Brian),

Welcome to christianforums (CF) and to young adults! I think you will find it fun and enjoyable here. While young adults is one of the most fun places on CF :p, there are many other areas that are interesting as well.

My name is Molal and I am one of a few moderators in the young adult forum. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Molal

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hey guys, I'm Isaac and I'm 25. I am currently unemployed and looking to get out of this current situation I am in. I will explain my situation in detail later.
Zlayq!

Well, we will keep you in our prayers for your emplyment situation.

Welcome to CF. It's a great place with lots of great people.

If you need anything don't hesitate to PM me!

Molal,
Moderator, Team Faith

Upvote 0

JDFU

Mar 25, 2008
England
✟7,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hey guys, Lisa here! Recently opened my heart to Jesus, and it's been so awesome!

I have a few struggles of my own at the moment, so please pray for me - if you look at my profile, you should be able to see what they are.

Can't wait to make more friends

Lisa x

Upvote 0

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hey guys, Lisa here! Recently opened my heart to Jesus, and it's been so awesome!

I have a few struggles of my own at the moment, so please pray for me - if you look at my profile, you should be able to see what they are.

Lisa x
Hi JDFU,

How exciting, accepting Jesus into your life is wonderful, but it's a long hard road having to carry your cross. No christian is perfect, everyone sins and falls short of the glory of God. God wants you to try to be like Jesus - try and really mean it!

Welcome to CF, have fun, chat and make new friends. You;ve come to a good place (Young Adults) to make friends!!

Let me know if you ever need any help or assistance.

Molal,
Moderator, Team Faith

Upvote 0

Molal

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2007
United States of America
✟38,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative

Lisa x
Hi JDFU,

How exciting, accepting Jesus into your life is wonderful, but it's a long hard road having to carry your cross. No christian is perfect, everyone sins and falls short of the glory of God. God wants you to try to be like Jesus - try and really mean it!

Welcome to CF, have fun, chat and make new friends. You;ve come to a good place (Young Adults) to make friends!!

Let me know if you ever need any help or assistance.

Molal,
Moderator, Team Faith

Upvote 0

minutz3

Mar 25, 2008
✟15,155.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Well, I have introduced myself earlier, but here we go again.
I'm a bloke living in Stockholm, Sweden, and I am studying computer- and systems science and in my free time I participate in scouting activities. I am also very interested in politics, videogames, manga and technology in general. I have been an atheist most of my life, and my family isn't really christian eiher, so it has truly been a great leap for me to become a catholic, and a lot of trouble has arisen because of this (mostly me going to Church every sunday).

Well, I guess that's about it :p

Upvote 0