tremble

^.^/
Feb 15, 2014
✟16,927.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Someone told me yesterday that the Guinness book of records stopped posting records for world's fattest animals to discourage pet owners from over feeding their pets just to get into the record book.

I mean really, what's happening to the world around us when pet owners can't stuff their pets for a little glory? Lol j/k.

But really, what a crazy society we live in.

BryanW92

Hey look, it's a squirrel!
May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Someone told me yesterday that the Guinness book of records stopped posting records for world's fattest animals to discourage pet owners from over feeding their pets just to get into the record book.

I mean really, what's happening to the world around us when pet owners can't stuff their pets for a little glory? Lol j/k.

But really, what a crazy society we live in.

Guiness (the book and the beer) is responsible for a lot of really crazy and stupid things.

But, we live in a society that is primarily focused on pride. Being famous for 15 minutes is more important than a lifetime of quiet competence. Just go to YouTube to see pride on parade.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Even worse is the big "challenge" that was issued 9 months before the year 2000 for women to try to get pregnant in order to try to give birth to the very first baby of the new century. Imagine having to explain that one to your kid when he grows up as to the reason he was conceived!

Upvote 0