Insomnicsleeper Greetings

Insomnicsleeper

Jan 25, 2008
✟15,132.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Hello my names Leah and im an alcoho......oops. Hey everyone im Leah, i live in central US, i love psychopharmacology, rotting away day by day in front of my computer, wasting long hours reading Wikipedia articles, and running up the electricity bill with my blacklights. i hope we get along great. :)

rainy

In his service forever more~
Dec 20, 2004
USA
✟25,431.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
w23.gif

Upvote 0
C

CFpetRESCUER18

I'm so glad you found your way here! I hope to see you around. Come hang out with us in the Blessing Exchange. There are some really nice people in there. Pete_ hosts a Newbie thread there on Sunday. If you come and post at least 20 times he will give you 1000 blessings! You can use that to get your character all decked out and stuff! Be sure to tell him I sent you and I will get blessings to use to help the CF Pets too.

Hope to see you there.

Sushi

Upvote 0

JudyB1169

Apr 25, 2007
FLORIDA
Visit site
✟9,867.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello my names Leah and im an alcoho......oops. Hey everyone im Leah, i live in central US, i love psychopharmacology, rotting away day by day in front of my computer, wasting long hours reading Wikipedia articles, and running up the electricity bill with my blacklights. i hope we get along great. :)
Isn't Wikipedia addictive?!?!:wave: Do you suffer from Insomnia, or is that just a cool screenname? Anywayz, welcome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums