Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Just wanted to vent about how many posts I see that seem like click bait. Things that should be normally accepted as a Christian become questions where people waste their energy arguing to finally agree on things like that the end of the world really hasn't happened yet...like really?

Anyways just getting tired of it, I hope this post finds you well and is some consolation that if you feel at all the way I do just know I hear you, and I'm here at CF for the legit conversations that hopefully will grow and edify us, not bring us back to consuming babies milk.

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,640.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Just wanted to vent about how many posts I see that seem like click bait. Things that should be normally accepted as a Christian become questions where people waste their energy arguing to finally agree on things like that the end of the world really hasn't happened yet...like really?

Anyways just getting tired of it, I hope this post finds you well and is some consolation that if you feel at all the way I do just know I hear you, and I'm here at CF for the legit conversations that hopefully will grow and edify us, not bring us back to consuming babies milk.

It's not all bad.

As a non-Christian I have learned, through CF, that the end of the world is nigh (any day now, maybe tomorrow, soon, possibly next week or in a few months' time.)

I've also learned that evil forces of elite rich people are going to Reset everything for reasons which escape me. I'm not sure if this will happen before or after the end of the world.

This is not advice I normally encounter in real life.

OB

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
It's not all bad.

As a non-Christian I have learned, through CF, that the end of the world is nigh (any day now, maybe tomorrow, soon, possibly next week or in a few months' time.)

I've also learned that evil forces of elite rich people are going to Reset everything for reasons which escape me. I'm not sure if this will happen before or after the end of the world.

This is not advice I normally encounter in real life.

OB
I know it's not all bad, it's just my eyes glaze over when I scroll through the CF New Posts and see posts that are just so obvious.

But regardless thanks for responding, may Jesus be your best friend always.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I know it's not all bad, it's just my eyes glaze over when I scroll through the CF New Posts and see posts that are just so obvious.

But regardless thanks for responding, may Jesus be your best friend always.
I don’t give the fine folks here a dime to keep the place open and am absolutely delighted to watch ads on every single page to view the threads and posts you’re opining about. So…there’s that.

Upvote 0