✟2,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Greetings all,
My wife and I are heading to the hospital early in the morning (in about 6 hours to be exact) for her labor to be induced. Please keep my wife, Kristin, in your prayers in hopes that she will not have any complications, and also please pray for our baby. Thank you!

In Christ,

Ailanthus

Ginga

Sep 6, 2004
New Zealand
✟8,217.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, i pray that Kristin's labour would be trouble free. Lord, that everything would run smoothly and that a healthy child would be born. Father, i pray for protection over this child, that it may be brought up knowing you as a personal friend and saviour, and that this child would have a loving family that will lead it in your ways. In Jesus' name i pray, amen

Reactions: Ailanthus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ailanthus

Tree of Heaven
Aug 8, 2004
Tennessee
Visit site
✟2,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you all for your prayers! We just got back home! Our new little girl is very healthy, and there were no complications. She weighed 10 pounds and a quarter of an ounce, and was 22 inches long! I will post some pictures to the gallery as soon as I have them. Thank you again, God Bless, and Merry Christmas!

Upvote 0

Busybee

As For Me And My House We Will Serve The Lord
Aug 17, 2004
TN
Visit site
✟2,281.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Ailanthus said:
Thank you all for your prayers! We just got back home! Our new little girl is very healthy, and there were no complications. She weighed 10 pounds and a quarter of an ounce, and was 22 inches long! I will post some pictures to the gallery as soon as I have them. Thank you again, God Bless, and Merry Christmas!
Wow, good golly miss molly she's a whopper and going to be tall too it sounds. I'm soo very happy the Lord answered all of our prayers for your family. Congratulations daddy!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums