Indonesia Blows up Aussies in Bali,Now Indonesia Plays war Games with Australia Duh!

T

TrutherAU

Indonesia sending top-secret aircraft for role in war games:o

Can they be trusted do they deserve to be trusted. Its a little like the US inviting the Al Queda to the US to practice terror training!. Most also do not know of the of the secret story of state sponsored terror against the pple of Irian Jaya(west Papua) by the very same military certainly PM Miz Dullard has nothing to say on the matter. :doh:

m.a.r.X

Just keep goin !
May 16, 2012
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Does the bombings in Bali, state sponsored ?

BTW, how is Sukhoi 30 is a secret asset ?
AFAIK, the USAF had done some exercises with the Indian Air Force's Sukhoi 30 MKIs and should be well versed with its flight performance and other stuff.
I think as an ally of the US, Aussies would receive the data I guess !

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Its a little like the US inviting the Al Queda to the US to practice terror training!.

No, it's not, unless there was an invitation extended to Jemaah Islamiyah to join in the war games as well?

The Indonesian military has a long history of human rights abuses and atrocities, the Bali bombing was not one of them.

Most also do not know of the of the secret story of state sponsored terror against the pple of Irian Jaya(west Papua) by the very same military...

Worst, kept ,secret, ever.

The information about the conflict in Irian Jaya is accessible to anyone with an internet connection and the inclination to look. The conflict is only one of many in the world, is it really so odd that a conflict on the very edge of civilization is not widely know of?

Upvote 0
T

TrutherAU

Does the bombings in Bali, state sponsored ?
Not officially but who knows, their government is not democratic and like many 2nd or 3rd world nations their governments are often corrupt so I wouldnt be surprised at all they had state sponsored terror groups in Timor both in the 1970s when they invaded there also again the late 90s when their state sponsored militias terrorised and pro independence east timorese much of this been exposed in public already its no secret the fact they sponsor terrorists.The movie Baliboa is also based on fact & shows this.
The secret i was referring to was whats been happening in Iranian Jaya and is still happening to this day unfortunately the UN or globalist do-gooders only make big some noise when something directly threatens US or Israeli interests other human right abuses around the globe are convienantly ignored, which proves UN standards of human rights are really just alibis for politically motivated global chess games by superpowers.

The information about the conflict in Irian Jaya is accessible to anyone with an internet connection and the inclination to look. The conflict is only one of many in the world, is it really so odd that a conflict on the very edge of civilization is not widely know of?
Compared to the other conflicts the UN and US make big noise about, Syria,Libya,Sudan, Kosovo,Serbia. I find it very insincere considering the ones they pick and choose. Others they ignore are Zimbabwe, Chile(in the 70s) there are plenty of human rights abuses the UN or US ignore and don't attempt play global coppers over mainly because they have strategic interests(political or military) in these nations they choose to turn a blind eye to.
As for Australia and Australians most have short memories most are also too selfish to give dam. Except pple like myself that actually make an effort to take an interest and spread info.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rusticus

Jul 2, 2005
✟8,990.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Most also do not know of the of the secret story of state sponsored terror against the pple of Irian Jaya(west Papua) by the very same military certainly PM Miz Dullard has nothing to say on the matter. :doh:

You are aware that the special troops employed by the Indonesians in West Papua were/are trained by the Australian Armed Forces? (Just the same as the ones who did a lot of damage in East Timor a while back.)
I don't think one can hang all the blame for this on poor old Julia, little Johnny also has part of the blame, and it's probably going back a lot further than that, even (back to big Gough, would be my guess).

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,604.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indonesia sending top-secret aircraft for role in war games:o

Can they be trusted do they deserve to be trusted. Its a little like the US inviting the Al Queda to the US to practice terror training!. Most also do not know of the of the secret story of state sponsored terror against the pple of Irian Jaya(west Papua) by the very same military certainly PM Miz Dullard has nothing to say on the matter. :doh:

The bombings in Bali were by Al Quaeda but the Indonesian government has been aggressively Muslim in its own ways e.g. in Timo Leste and the forced migrations to Christian Borneo to try and make this a Muslim state.

My own view is that Indonesias significance is in its population size and the resources contained inside its boundaries and in its proximity to Australia. Australia has to take it seriously and has probably decided in favour of promoting stability over the human rights of for example the persecuted Christian minority. I would prefer Australia to be more critical and so surprisingly I am your side on this one. These Indonesian military units that benefit from interacting with the Australians will probably be used to kill Christians in the name of stability but in practice for the promotion of Islam in the country. Australia is stupidly aiding the Islamification of the country by its current policy (which is also the USAs policy) and breeding a potentially dangerous situation for the future.

The end game for me regarding Indonesia is the breakup of the country and the emergence of more Christian island states. I think it is the only way to preserve the Christian populations of the region from the vicious persecutions, killings etc.

Upvote 0
T

TrutherAU

I don't think one can hang all the blame for this on poor old Julia, little Johnny also has part of the blame, and it's probably going back a lot further than that, even (back to big Gough, would be my guess).
Ill hang as much blame as i think i should i do not look to any politician they are all of the same material only fools believe in the political process.
Politicans are making Australia nothing better than one big tourist resort which owns nothing it produces and where most of its residents, taxpayers are not even citizens. Indeed Australia could be the first truly global example of a truly UN style utopian state since the whole continent is land of tribes and civil services full of mercenaries perhaps nothing much has changed since the first fleet arrived and the great sth land is still terra nullius for natives, certainly still full of convicts we now call them ockers some call them rednecks.

Upvote 0
T

TrutherAU

The bombings in Bali were by Al Quaeda but the Indonesian government has been aggressively Muslim in its own ways e.g. in Timo Leste and the forced migrations to Christian Borneo to try and make this a Muslim state.
The anglo masonic elite that run Australia and are based in canberra are nothing but contemptable cowards in my view they can send Aussie mercenaries to fight blow up and kill Afghan farmers yet they dont seem to have the guts to take on indonesia even after it has killed and maimed many of their number, some were celtic catholic too however most anglo & aus still couldnt stand up to them. Australians are indeed a cowardly snivelling bunch of white trash down here.I am not proud to be Australian despite all the constant bulldust about our sporting feats or prowess which is really getting old now..Legacy today in Aus. Australias military fought in two world wars to make Australia multicultural cesspool full of residents without citizenship thus in my view non entities.

Upvote 0

Rusticus

Jul 2, 2005
✟8,990.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ill hang as much blame as i think i should i do not look to any politician they are all of the same material only fools believe in the political process.
Politicans are making Australia nothing better than one big tourist resort which owns nothing it produces and where most of its residents, taxpayers are not even citizens. Indeed Australia could be the first truly global example of a truly UN style utopian state since the whole continent is land of tribes and civil services full of mercenaries perhaps nothing much has changed since the first fleet arrived and the great sth land is still terra nullius for natives, certainly still full of convicts we now call them ockers some call them rednecks.

O dear! I wrongly assumed that this thread was meant to be a serious discussion....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
T

TrutherAU

I just came back home from Indonesia where my brother lives and all I saw were Aussies acting like it was Vegas, locals accepting them as income to the tourist market.
To be honest this is coming from someone thats also been OS i find backpackers of all nationalities the same especially in hot or tropical climates something about warmer climates makes those form dreary colds ones go all tropo.
For example i can bet those Aussies(middle classes)that go to our Gallipoli celebrations each year are going to have good booze up and leave their beer cans or wine casks all over the beach anglo & irish races like a good booze up as for french its not as much part of their culture so much is it!.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bethesda

Sep 11, 2012
✟8,601.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Not officially but who knows, their government is not democratic and like many 2nd or 3rd world nations their governments are often corrupt so I wouldnt be surprised at all
Nothing like basing things on solid facts. The fact that they prosecuted people etc surely mitigates against it. False flag etc stuff is so tedious (according to some Irish American numbskulls all the major IRA bombings were false flag black ops by MI5).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bethesda

Sep 11, 2012
✟8,601.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
The anglo masonic elite that run Australia and are based in canberra are nothing but contemptable cowards in my view they can send Aussie mercenaries to fight blow up and kill Afghan farmers yet they dont seem to have the guts to take on indonesia even after it has killed and maimed many of their number, some were celtic catholic too however most anglo & aus still couldnt stand up to them. Australians are indeed a cowardly snivelling bunch of white trash down here.I am not proud to be Australian despite all the constant bulldust about our sporting feats or prowess which is really getting old now..Legacy today in Aus. Australias military fought in two world wars to make Australia multicultural cesspool full of residents without citizenship thus in my view non entities.

'White trash', 'multicultural cesspool', human beings created by God described as 'non entities' - not very Christian language really. I'm always interested (coming from a multicultural family) how those of a certain pov always conflate 'cesspool', with its implied comment re moral standards etc with 'multicultural' which is a morally neutral term (well except to those who don't approve of inter-race relations) - certainly in the UK its not immigration that has led to the UK becoming less of a Christian country than it was in days of Hogarth etc, when the capital and other cities were awash with gin palaces and brothels populated almost exclusively by the Anglo-Saxon inhabitants of the country. If anything most immigrants tend to be of more conservative morals and beliefs than the majority population.

NB soldiers serving in their own armed forces on a lawful international deployment are not mercenaries btw and like our soldiers, like yours, are our brothers, sons, cousins, friends etc and not there to fight farmers but the Taliban. If we were so unpopular then the whole country would be at war against us which manifestly its not (and for the size of the ANSF the number of green on blue incidents is really very low).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

TrutherAU

Nothing like basing things on solid facts. The fact that they prosecuted people etc surely mitigates against it. False flag etc stuff is so tedious (according to some Irish American numbskulls all the major IRA bombings were false flag black ops by MI5).
What makes you so sure you are right! Believe msm as you wish however you do not have the ability to think outside the square.

White trash', 'multicultural cesspool', human beings created by God described as 'non entities' - not very Christian language really.
I commented nothing about non entities please dont attribute nasty words or statements to me that I never actually typed in an effort to besmirch me in any case I am not free of sin I dont claim to be.
So what is your sins are you going to attempt to tell me your words have never got you into trouble.
In comparison to my comments there are far bigger fish to fry coming to the end 2012 and all you think of is petty whines against anti pc statements dreamt up by frankfurt school academia please get a sense of priority.
Many things that so called christians do are not very christian. e.g going to war in the name of God, pedophile priests, reverends(many anglicans too) they happen though, actually very well organised.My comments only offend lefty humanists like you whom honestly i couldnt careless about. Get over the comments or just be a wuss your choice

If anything most immigrants tend to be of more conservative morals and beliefs than the majority ice.
However this doesnt have anything to do with the UK this thread was suppose to be about issues regarding Australia until trolls of which you are the latest completely derailed it. I really couldnt give a dam about your pc sensibilities.
So with that said, please discuss the topic posted or just quit already.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bethesda

Sep 11, 2012
✟8,601.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
What makes you so sure you are right!
Well obviously not in the case of Bali, but in the case of N.Ireland knowing people who worked there on that side of things. Equally I know people who in Apartheid South Africa probably were engaged in false flag ops carried out by the old regime.

I commented nothing about non entities please dont attribute nasty words or statements to me that I never actually typed in an effort to besmirch me in any case I am not free of sin I dont claim to be.

You did write 'Australias military fought in two world wars to make Australia multicultural cesspool full of residents without citizenship thus in my view non entities.' Most people reading that sentence would interpret that to mean that non Australians in Australia are non-entities

So whats your sins are you going to attempt to tell me your words have never got you into trouble. In comparison to my comments their are far bigger fish to fry coming to the end 2012 and all you think of is petty whines against anti pc statements dreamt up by frankfurt school academia please get a sense of priority. My comments only affend lefty humanists like you whom honestly i couldnt careless about. Get over the comments or just be a wuss your choice
I like all Christians have many sins since all of us are works in progress as far as God is concerned - personally I am a bit intolerant of right wingers, being in a multicultural family (that doesn't btw make me a lefty humanist otherwise I wouldn't be supporting our boys in Afghanistan, tougher criminal justice policies etc) but I know that I need to see the person rather than their views.

I really couldnt give a dam about your pc sensibilities.
Cheers, old bean - its a free country :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0