Not open for further replies.

Sanctifi3d

Dec 5, 2005
✟7,712.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Me and 10 others from my church are going on a mission trip to India. Please pray for us, we have to give testimonies and messages to the people and most of us are under 16! (My sister's 9). Also there may be persecution and attacks by Satan, but please pray that our trip will go well and we'll be able to touch the lives of many Indians. Thank you for your support.

Reactions: JPPT1974

justafayes

Dec 4, 2005
West Virginia
✟867.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sanctifi3d said:
Me and 10 others from my church are going on a mission trip to India. Please pray for us, we have to give testimonies and messages to the people and most of us are under 16! (My sister's 9). Also there may be persecution and attacks by Satan, but please pray that our trip will go well and we'll be able to touch the lives of many Indians. Thank you for your support.

Yes..

Thank you Lord for making a way for these young ones in you to be able to go to India to witness. Please go before them and prepare the hearts to receive these precious one's of yours prepared to be used of you.

Thank you for protecting them, watching over them, and using them..
Use this opportunity to also bless them and see you work... Thank you,, In Jesus Name,, Amen:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My oldest son had the privilege of traveling to several countries to witness which were life-changing experiences for him. I hope you find this trip as positive and uplifting as he did.

:prayer: Heavenly Father, I ask you open the hearts of the people these young people are traveling to witness to. Keep them all safe and let all the little details of travel to and from India go smoothly. Let the accommodations they find in India be sufficient for their needs. Give the adults traveling with them understanding and wisdom concerning the very different culture they're dealing with and cause them to react to it prayerfully and respectfully. Let this trip be filled with joy in you and a positive life-changing experience for each child. In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sanctifi3d said:

Lord help this group to spread your word
And that the testimonies will bring the unsaved
To find salvation in you
Accepting you as Savior & Lord
And to get Satan rid once and for all
In thy name amen

Upvote 0

myallforhim

Nov 6, 2005
North Carolina
✟1,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
What a wonderful testimony.This will be a experience that will forever change their lives. God bless them as they go to preach your word. God put a hedge of protection around them as they travel to a foreign land. Allow none of them to get sick from the water or food. God may they be lead by your sweet holy spirit as their minister to the India people. Annoint them from the crown of their heads to the soul of their feet in Jesus mighty name. I will be praying for you all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GraceInHim

† Need a lifeguard? Mine walks on water †
Oct 25, 2005
MA
✟24,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sanctifi3d said:
Whew! Finished the trip! It was really an experience. Thanks for your prayers.

praise God!!! :bow:

you are so nice to do what you have done in his name... bless your heart and thank you for your mission for Brothers & Sisters in Christ :amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.