Indecent Funeral Service at St. Patrick's Cathedral For Trans Activist Sparks Outcry

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
There will either be a big altercation outside of the cathedral caused by the ever so aggrieved trannies or the event will be called off on advice of the police. Just a prediction.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
There will either be a big altercation outside of the cathedral caused by the ever so aggrieved trannies or the event will be called off on advice of the police. Just a prediction.
We must pray for those with gender dysphoria. I cannot imagine carrying that cross. It must be a huge burden for them. :(

You're right, though.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Praying this mass confusion will end! Lord have mercy X40
Pope Francis could end it in a moment.
We must pray for those with gender dysphoria. I cannot imagine carrying that cross. It must be a huge burden for them. :(
A burden that some carry very differently than others. We should pray for them all so they can accept the grace of chastity just as we need chastity in our lives. Chastity is such an old word, and the concept of chastity seems remote these days. But it's necessary for all of us.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Pope Francis could end it in a moment.

A burden that some carry very differently than others. We should pray for them all so they can accept the grace of chastity just as we need chastity in our lives. Chastity is such an old word, and the concept of chastity seems remote these days. But it's necessary for all of us.
Amen!

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The further we roam from the truth, word and Church the more diabolical attacks occur...
The illicit sexual lifestyle is inviting of that which opposes truth and nature so they are entrapped and in agreement to this salacious sin.

Prayer is basically their only hope because reasoning is not likely, not impossible, but not likely.
This is a sin of pride and getting through will take the gifts of the Lord.

I am going to gander, in absolute truth, they don't like it. But they know nothing else because they were never taught to respect and love the Lord.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When he sat down for his satellite radio show this week, Cardinal Timothy Dolan likely knew exactly what he’d be asked about. As he talked about Lenten fish fries and the Kansas City Chiefs’ Harrison Butker, he probably knew what was coming next.

But when he was eventually asked about a controversial funeral at St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Dolan seemed to hope he could skip the topic.

“[People] are sick of hearing about it, aren’t they?” he asked his co-host.

“I don’t [know], what do you do?” he continued.

By most accounts, the cardinal is incorrect. Many Catholics are not sick of hearing about the Feb. 15 funeral of LGBT activist Cecilia Gentili, which was first permitted by New York’s cathedral, then defended by the archdiocese itself, and finally disavowed by the cathedral rector, who expressed outrage over the liturgy Saturday.

Continued below.
Amid St. Patrick’s Cathedral funeral controversy, will Cardinal Dolan watch the pitch?

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
The further we roam from the truth, word and Church the more diabolical attacks occur...
The illicit sexual lifestyle is inviting of that which opposes truth and nature so they are entrapped and in agreement to this salacious sin.

Prayer is basically their only hope because reasoning is not likely, not impossible, but not likely.
This is a sin of pride and getting through will take the gifts of the Lord.

I am going to gander, in absolute truth, they don't like it. But they know nothing else because they were never taught to respect and love the Lord.
I think most of them, if not all, knows it’s wrong. That’s why they get so angry when people don’t approve of their lifestyle. It’s their own conscience that is bothering them.

Upvote 0