✟15,521.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In Love With Rain

Last Monday it was raining where i lived, but the sky was this dark, but clear blue color-you could see the very fluffy clouds rolling by and it was just so beautiful. Me any my sister were emptying the trash and suddenly we just stopped and looked up at the sky and we were overwhelmed with just how beautiful the world really is when it rains. We tilted our heads up to the sky and allowed the rain to fall on our faces and hair, we must have stayed out there for an hour or so and we were soaked by the time we came inside the house, but i didn't care. I'm such a sentimental person and when i was young, my mom always pointed out to me the beautiful parts of nature,making sure i realized just how beautiful God made the Earth, and i guess looking up at the Heavens as it rained made me feel closer to Him. Have you ever heard the saying that when it rains, God is crying? That isn't true: when it rains,God is sending a piece of Heaven down to Earth, it's the most marvelous feeling to close your eyes and breathe into the air of rain, and the next best thing is to open them and watch the clouds roll by until it appears that you'll float into the sky at any moment, or they appear so close you try and touch them......Sorry, i guess i get carried away sometimes, but for anyone who is usually not a fan of the rain, just try standing in it:without any noise, without any cars or stores around-just you, the rain,and God. Looking up at the sky, you can almost feel like you're watching him as he watches you. God BlessQuote

I feel the same and enjoy the rain too. God has given us a beautiful planet - His Creation is beautiful , rain, sunsets, the stars, moon, nothern lights, sun rise , - mist rising - beautiful - thankyou Jesus!!!!

Upvote 0