Servant of The Lord
Jun 18, 2011
✟15,227.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome McMuhammed,
If you ask God into your heart he will show you he is real. If you open your hear to him, he can do amazing works in your life. I have seen God do some amazing things in my little small life. Things I never thought were possible. I f you beleive and trust in him, you will witnesss his miracles.

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not willing to rule out the existence of a god just because of past religious wrongs, but I'm interested in statistical evidence (not relying on what people have said or any religious texts), that shows in some form the existence of such monotheistic doctrines present in Christianity.

You know if you only seek statistical evidence a simple google search will yield better results than posting this thread in a forum who's primary focus is on all of the things you have selectively dismissed.

What do you really want?

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i looked up the meaning of agnostisiscm

did anyone here know god is refered to as the unnamable unspeakable tou yours inquiry....

and how come people act as they do to a serious question, though it's been answerred. but think of the previous line i wrote, that not a question.

Upvote 0