Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Dear brothers and sisters, this announcement is what I am putting on my FB wall as well, so I apologize if it sounds more formal. But this news is MAJOR for us.

Here you go:

IMPORTANT NEWS. Dear friends, I got the blessing from our priest to announce the big news of what our family is doing right now and what we will be doing in the next few months to four years.

On April 8, my husband, Troy Christopher, got the call from Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology. He has been accepted into their Master of Divinity program! We’ll be moving to the Boston, MA area by mid-summer! So, we have been in the process of packing up stuff in the house, working with our realtor to get the house ready to try to sell, talking with folks in the Boston area working on trying to find some house or townhome or duplex to rent. We have been busy with all of this for the past few months. We had to wait until we got official word and the blessing from our priest to break the news.

I ask your prayers that we are able to get our house on the market within the next couple weeks, get things fixed in it that need to be fixed…that we are able to sell it by June or mid June. Prayers for us with this new change in our lives, especially my hubby’s. Prayers for him while in school, for our travels to MA, and that we can find an affordable place to live there.

My husband has felt this calling in him for around 11 or so years. God has called my husband to this, and for the past couple of years, we have seen His many signs (more intense ones the past 6-9 months) telling us it is time to go and do this and follow His Will.

Thank you and love you all!

Reactions: gracefullamb

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
w00t!!!!

and

applausev.gif

Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dear brothers and sisters, this announcement is what I am putting on my FB wall as well, so I apologize if it sounds more formal. But this news is MAJOR for us.

Here you go:

IMPORTANT NEWS. Dear friends, I got the blessing from our priest to announce the big news of what our family is doing right now and what we will be doing in the next few months to four years.

On April 8, my husband, Troy Christopher, got the call from Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology. He has been accepted into their Master of Divinity program! We’ll be moving to the Boston, MA area by mid-summer! So, we have been in the process of packing up stuff in the house, working with our realtor to get the house ready to try to sell, talking with folks in the Boston area working on trying to find some house or townhome or duplex to rent. We have been busy with all of this for the past few months. We had to wait until we got official word and the blessing from our priest to break the news.

I ask your prayers that we are able to get our house on the market within the next couple weeks, get things fixed in it that need to be fixed…that we are able to sell it by June or mid June. Prayers for us with this new change in our lives, especially my hubby’s. Prayers for him while in school, for our travels to MA, and that we can find an affordable place to live there.

My husband has felt this calling in him for around 11 or so years. God has called my husband to this, and for the past couple of years, we have seen His many signs (more intense ones the past 6-9 months) telling us it is time to go and do this and follow His Will.

Thank you and love you all!
God is Good - all the time - and all the time, God is good. So excited for you, sis and praying it'd be an amazing adventure :)

Reactions: Dorothea
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,733.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Fantastic news ! Hope the house sale goes well and the move smoothly. It's a big upheaval for you all but it's clearly what God intends for you so just trust in Him and all will be well.

Prayers for you all

Upvote 0