Gifu, Japan
✟28,136.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As some of you may or may not know, the Teens section is having problems with people who shouldn't be able to see or post in different sections doing so.

This is because the protocals that block people from seeing or posting in restricted areas isn't working properly. The advisors are looking at it and will fix it as soon as they are able.

In the mean time, should an adult (besides Ministry Staff or a CF Chaplin) post in teens, or a guy/gal post in each others forums (guy posts in gals only), please report immediately.

Violators of the posting restrictions will be dealt with strictly.

Thank you for your cooperation

Hoankan

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Violators of the posting restrictions will be dealt with strictly.

I hope that isn't 'dealt with strictlyy' for a first violation. It is pretty easy to accidently post in the other areas if you aren't paying attention - if you just click on a thread title from new posts or the homepage. I haven't done it personally but I know some have in the past. I wouldn't like to think people were being punished for innocent mistakes.

Upvote 0

snoopy500

Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega
May 14, 2015
Toronto
✟79,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Strictly and severely are not synonymous. Strictly simply means that posts will be removed and members notified that this isn't an area they are to post in, no ifs, no ands, no buts.

As a new upcoming person around here,i have already caught 1 mispost and ill keep my eye out for any others.

Upvote 0

tpk

The Preacher's Kid
Jan 29, 2005
Virginia
Visit site
✟21,844.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sounds good. :) I find it a good practice to just check and make sure that you're in the right forum, or even the right thread, before posting as a general rule of thumb. I've posted in the wrong thread before and had to go back and fix it later. :)

Upvote 0