I'm struggling with extreme depression

Creativeguy

Jul 24, 2012
✟19,902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dialysis, kidney cancer, a relationship ending and not being able to find a job. Every day I wake up and give thanks to God, but it's so hard when so much is happening. I feel like I'm about to break. Please pray that things get better.

God bless.

Faithfulandtrue

Follow of Jesus Christ
Jun 24, 2014
✟40,413.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dialysis, kidney cancer, a relationship ending and not being able to find a job. Every day I wake up and give thanks to God, but it's so hard when so much is happening. I feel like I'm about to break. Please pray that things get better.

God bless.
I will pray for you brother. Don't give up hope. I wish I could do more for you but really don't give up. ❤️

Upvote 0

Taylorz27

Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2021
Leduc
✟96,173.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP

God bless.
I will be praying for you. I am so sorry you are going through so much. God loves you and I pray you feel his comfort and love.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

God bless.
I pray that you will be given insight and guidance and wisdom, and favor were needed, and holy angels to help you in every way, so that all your problems are resolved.

• Friendly
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

Tionbai

Sep 12, 2019
Oslo
✟14,667.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

God bless.
I am so sorry for your struggles, and I pray that God will help you, make you stronger, and turn your situation around. I thank God for your heart and how you are still looking up to Him and choose to thank and trust Him even in your hardships. It will get better! Keep trusting and praying and hoping, and God will bless you.

Psalm 23:4 - "Even when I go through the darkest valley, I fear no danger, for you are with me; your rod and your staff—they comfort me."

He is our shepherd, and he leads and protects us.

Psalm 34:18 - "The LORD is near the brokenhearted; he saves those crushed in spirit."

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Isaiah 41:10 - "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Sending love and hugs <3

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God bless.
I pray you be filled with the Holy Spirit where the power of Christ moves in you to dispel any sickness in your life. I pray God grant that your heart wells up like a spring flowing throughout every area in your life bringing you joy and peace by the Spirit bringing every downcast feeling into subjection, and lifting you up with His Mighty Love and Care for you.

May God bless you!

Reactions: Tionbai
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,736.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

God bless.
Praying now!

Lord God I lift up creativeguy to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in his current situation and his complete healing of anything wrong in his mind and body! I pray for complete healing and deliverance from dialysis, kidney cancer, the end of a relationship, and not having a job! I pray that he would no longer need dialysis, I pray for any cancerous tumor in his body to wither and die in the name of Jesus, and I also pray for supernatural provision for a job for Creativeguy, his dream job with a high salary! I also take authority over all depression and I command it to go now in the name of Jesus! I pray for supernatural strength for Creativeguy to endure his current situation and that You would deliver him from his situation!

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for healing from kidney cancer for this man. May you send a kindly woman into his life to take care of him. Watch over him and provide for his needs. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums