colleen

We are an Easter people!
Mar 8, 2002
✟21,098.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Aaron's going to be here tomorrow!!!!!!!! I can't wait to spend our first Thanksgiving together. And, his parents are meeting my parents this weekend which should be fun and interesting. Me bouncing off the walls can't wait for him to be here.

Bill and Eva: Everyday I have more and more respect for you two. I don't know how you managed such long periods without seeing each other. I can barely stand the brief periods when I can't see Aaron.

WordofGod

True LOVE never Fails and Casts out fear.
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2006
The best country in the world.
✟62,459.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Aaron's going to be here tomorrow!!!!!!!! I can't wait to spend our first Thanksgiving together. And, his parents are meeting my parents this weekend which should be fun and interesting. Me bouncing off the walls can't wait for him to be here.

Bill and Eva: Everyday I have more and more respect for you two. I don't know how you managed such long periods without seeing each other. I can barely stand the brief periods when I can't see Aaron.
Good for all of you!:clap: :ebil: :pink: :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,638.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm at my folks house with my kids and away from my love and I know that to be so, so true
I think that being away from my kids is true in that regard. I value the peace and quiet, but when I am away from them I miss them like crazy.

Aaron and Colleen, you guys are too dang cute. Are you nervous about the parents meeting? Will it be like meet the Faukers? lol

Upvote 0

colleen

We are an Easter people!
Mar 8, 2002
✟21,098.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think that being away from my kids is true in that regard. I value the peace and quiet, but when I am away from them I miss them like crazy.

Aaron and Colleen, you guys are too dang cute. Are you nervous about the parents meeting? Will it be like meet the Faukers? lol
I am nervous, but also really excited. Luckily, both of our families are very relaxed and casual. And, like Aaron says they both have the joint goal of more grandchildren ;)

Only saw meet the parents so luckily I'm not having meet the fockers nightmares

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.