I'm scared...please pray

Starting again

Aug 30, 2004
the city! the best city in NZ. Christchurch!!
✟15,663.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm pretty young.. only 21.
Awhile ago I found a breast lump. I told my doctor and she wasn't too worried about it because I'm so young, but she wanted to check it again in another few months.
When I went back for my second check up and she said she thinks it has grown...
I have to go to a breast clinic to get it looked at.
I'm trying to be strong, and trust that God has his hand on my life.
But I have to admit it, when you get a lump,you get scared....
I've heard so many horror stories about cancer....
Please pray for me!
I have to wait a whole month to get it checked at the clinic...:o

I need strength and faith, and most of all I need you to pray that it isn't cancer.

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Awhile ago I found a breast lump. I told my doctor and she wasn't too worried about it because I'm so young, but she wanted to check it again in another few months.
Please pray for me!

I need strength and faith, and most of all I need you to pray that it isn't cancer.

God's Word...
for Starting Again:

May the God of Hope fill you will all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Be Blessed.

Reactions: JacobsDream
Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

I can relate a little bit.

Most High God, I thank You for this young woman asking for prayer. Lord You know exactly what her concerns and fears are, and I trust You are working everything out for the good because she loves You and she's been called according to Your purpose. Lord please bring comfort to her soul knowing You are in control, and wrap Your loving arms around her tonight and hold her tightly. Lord, Thank You for being so good to us! I pray, Lord, that this is not cancer. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me!

You have to constantly remind yourself that the diagnosis of others doesn't necessarily apply to you. Don't let their fate affect your faith. Read Psalm 91 from start to finish.

Father we pray that she is healed by your stripes of whatever the situation is in Jesus name.

Reactions: whitebeaches
Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dont fear sister God has healed you....Praying...

I have prayed for your situation.

God's Word...
for Starting Again:

May the God of Hope fill you will all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Be Blessed.

I can relate a little bit.

Most High God, I thank You for this young woman asking for prayer. Lord You know exactly what her concerns and fears are, and I trust You are working everything out for the good because she loves You and she's been called according to Your purpose. Lord please bring comfort to her soul knowing You are in control, and wrap Your loving arms around her tonight and hold her tightly. Lord, Thank You for being so good to us! I pray, Lord, that this is not cancer. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

praying for you .do not worry hand it over to God .I pray in Jesus name Amen

You have to constantly remind yourself that the diagnosis of others doesn't necessarily apply to you. Don't let their fate affect your faith. Read Psalm 91 from start to finish.

Father we pray that she is healed by your stripes of whatever the situation is in Jesus name.
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement With These People In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN

As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, bring this young woman Your supernatural peace, that goes beyond all understanding, Help her and guide her to find ways to beat the stress and help her know she is well and doesnt have cancer. Help her to get an answer soon and bless her health, mind and spirit. Amen. also know healing scriptures www.kcm.org and you can use them throughout your life. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

angels23

Nov 20, 2006
United Arab Emirates
✟7,923.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Well sis, it's normal to be frightened and scared simply because you are Human, However don't let that turn into fear, fear is when you stop believing in what God can do becasue you worry too much about what may happen. Yes, God has his hand on you and have no doubt about that, and don't let Satan have the upper hand in this. When you find something scary you basically do two things, either think about what satan can do, or what God can do, set your mind on reading the word of God, check out the Miracles God gave people, then your faith in God will grow stronger. Yes the storm can come, but remember, God isn't consumed by fire, or stroms. Be strong, you'll get through this, i just Know that.
Father we pray that this young lady won't have to worry but trust in what you are able to do, come through strong on her behalf in Jesus name, and let your plan for her life be fulfilled in Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister up before You. I pray that Your perfect will be done in her life. I ask that You touch her with Your healing hands, just take this away. If in Your sovereignty You do not, I pray that You will give the doctors skills beyond their natural abilities. I pray that You would strengthen, encourage and comfort my sister. Help her to find all she needs in You, Your Word and Your people. Thank You LORD for Your sustaining grace, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0