I'm not trying to loose weight

PromiseSeeker

You are my Sunshine, my only sunshine........
Feb 23, 2005
✟1,142.00
Faith
Baptist
In the last two weeks I've lost 6 pounds. I'm already borderline for being the correct weight and can't really afford to loose.

I'm needing to eat some healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Not really to GAIN weight, but to eat healthy and to feel better and have more energy

I take handfulls of vitamins, but I realize this doesn't help if I'm not eating properly.

What can I do to maintain my weight, have energy and feel good? Thanks!

Brentley20

Aug 19, 2004
✟7,702.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You can get "Boost" drinks at your local grocery store. They are actually pretty good for you, and real easy to drink (only 8 FL oz.). There are several varieties, one of which is for the purpose of gaining/maintaining weight. They aren't the cheapest things in the world, but they taste great and are very convenient.

If those are too expensive, I recommend writing down what you eat for a few days. Then go back and take a look. A lot of times that is enough to shock you into making some dietary changes.

For some tips, go to http://www.mypyramid.gov/. The USDA just released a new Food pyramid. It's fully customizable for your own needs (Near the top of the page on the right is "My Pyramid Plan."). That should be a good resource for you.

Upvote 0