I'm giving away ONE SOLID WEEK of REPS CONTEST!!! ENTER NOW!!

USNavyBlueAngel

Contributor
May 29, 2007
✟37,279.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
The deadline for my "Rep Giveaway" contest (under the "'Tis better to give than receive" thread) has been extended.

There haven't been many (well, really any) entries in my original thread, because I think it's initially being mistaken for a request for reps, when I'm actually trying to GIVE AWAY a WEEK's worth of reps!!!!! :clap: :clap:

The person who will win my contest is the one who enters in this thread, and has the lowest amount of reps. They will win all 20 (EDIT: now 40!!) of my reps every day for one week!

It's my way of saying "welcome to the rep games" by giving them a nice boost in reps!!! :thumbsup:

To give everyone a chance to see this thread & enter, the deadline is now: SATURDAY, JANUARY 5, 2008 at 11:59 pm (PST).

LET THE ENTRIES BEGIN, and good luck!!!!

:hug:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
44gq439.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SouthernBaptist

Senior Veteran
Nov 1, 2007
✟19,315.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd like to enter also!

:thumbsup:

The deadline for my "Rep Giveaway" contest (under the "'Tis better to give than receive" thread) has been extended.

There haven't been many (well, really any) entries in my original thread, because I think it's initially being mistaken for a request for reps, when I'm actually trying to GIVE AWAY a WEEK's worth of reps!!!!! :clap: :clap:

The person who will win my contest is the one who enters in this thread, and has the lowest amount of reps. They will win all 20 of my reps every day for one week!

It's my way of saying "welcome to the rep games" by giving them a nice boost in reps!!! :thumbsup:

To give everyone a chance to see this thread & enter, the deadline is now: SATURDAY, JANUARY 5, 2008 at 11:59 pm (PST).

LET THE ENTRIES BEGIN, and good luck!!!!

:hug:

Upvote 0