Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
basically she's proud of her sexual thoughts toward other women and is waving her rainbow banner seeking your approval

Right. You've had enough time to spew your hatred. Now please put a lid on it...

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Ahhh yes of course a man pleads to be set free from being a drunkard and God's answer is "No" a man pleads to be set free from drug addiction and God's answer is "No" a man pleads to be faithful to his wife, and set free from adulterous habits and God's answer is "No" a man pleads to be set free from being a thief and God's answer is "No".............

hmmmm that is not at all the God we read about in the bible, especially since the sins mentioned, if someone continues in them will not inherit salvation, so your saying one of two things either you can live in sin and still inherit the kingdom of God, or God wants you to go to hell by not answering your prayer to be set free

or there is a third option, you have already been set free, you just have not walked in the freedom because you believed the lie, first off with the sin of homosexuality, the sin begins with sinful thoughts of allowing your mind to have sinful thoughts of same sex, at the very start of homosexuality the person is sinning, your not supposed to even entertain such a sinful thought, but now you folks say its perfectly ok to entertain thoughts of same sex attraction, then after this person continues in this form of sin, there supposed to take it no further and you wonder why they can't be changed.

Its like taking a hetrosexual young man, putting him in front of inappropriate content all day and then put a bunch of money in his pockets and drop him off on a street full of hookers. and then wonder bewildered why he failed. If you fill your mind with sinful desires, the flesh will eventually give in to what you have been feeding it.

homosexuals remain homosexual because they never stop the sinful desires from hanging around their mind, Jesus has already bought their freedom on the cross, they just need to walk in obedience and that begins with stinking thinking, you allow homosexual thoughts in your mind, you will be a homosexual, the more you do this the stronger this deception grows, watching gay inappropriate content and masturbating will continue to feed the delusion.

The Apostle Paul asked God three times to release him from his "Thorn in the Flesh"

or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. ” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

We are not always released from our weaknesses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,092,163.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Life as challenging. Meeting challenges builds our self-esteem and gives us a repository of positive feelings that helps us attack bigger challenges. Thank you for sharing your successes--we all have struggles, and we all appreciate the effort it takes to change.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Brother,
I'm so happy to hear of your decision-- I saw the change to the opening post just now. It's an answer to a prayer :)

May God bless you with special graces to continue working on your faith and life so that it may be fulfilling and with much happiness :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.