✟4,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
:wave: Hello everyone!!

Okay - this will be a random post thread with 1000 blessings to be given away. My daughter will pick the numbers.

Please NO numbers or posty posts. (NO USELESS POSTS)! Only 2 posts in a row.

Tell me what you've been doing for the past 4 months. I've been doing a lot of stuff for the new church plant and volunteering at the girls' school. It's been a lot of fun.

I will be checking back every now and again throughout the day - not sure when I will be ending the game - today or tomorrow. :p

McDLT

Apr 12, 2005
Canada
Visit site
✟4,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
ChristianSwimmr92504 said:
da da da da na la da da na na la da na

I guess I should qualify what I mean by posty posts - Useless posts - ones that don't have anything to say.

I've asked for people to share what they've been up to for the past 4 months, so there should be lots to talk about.

Upvote 0

Pammi4Him

Sep 10, 2005
Alabama, USA
Visit site
✟1,365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi! Well, for the past 4 months my husband and I have been in different revivals ministering. We are full-time evangalist. We have had 1 revival to go on for 3 weeks and have seen entire families be saved, people delivered from drugs and alcohol, people healed and filled with the Holy Ghost! Praise be to God!I home school our little boy, so I have been quite busy. I'm also very involved with youth and have been spending alot of time with them, which I love. To God be ALL the Glory!!!

Upvote 0

McDLT

Apr 12, 2005
Canada
Visit site
✟4,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
SunnyD said:
Hi ALL :wave:

4 Months, are you joking LOL so much has happened to me in the last 4 months there is no way there is enough post in one thread LOL

You could share 1 or 2 things and maybe you'll land on a random number. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ub4me

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2005
USA
✟20,873.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:hug: WELCOME BACK:hug:
I HAVE BEEN BUSY BEING GRANDMA...TO MY NEW GRANDSON CARTER, VOLUNTEERING AT THE SALVATION ARMY...AND JUST GOT BACK FROM RI, AND PRAISING GOD, THAT EVEN THOUGH MY BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF, BECAUSE OF HIS PHYSICAL PAIN...GOD LET HIM LIVE, AND HE SAYS HE WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, HE IS AND HAS BEEN SAVED....
PLEASE PRAY FOR HIS PHYSICAL HEALING, HE IS A GREAT MAN WITH LOTS OF PAIN, HE IS THE REASON I GAVE MYSELF TO THE LORD. HIS NAME IS MICHAEL.:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

McDLT

Apr 12, 2005
Canada
Visit site
✟4,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Life goes by so fast. I've been looking around the site and see so many new names.

Anyway - here are the numbers my daughter has given me. Chances are you will get lots of blessings. I have 10 numbers from 1 to 16 and if it lands on one of my posts than I will pick the person above my post.

2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 16

I'll go and check them now and pass out the blessings - each number is worth 100 blessings!!!

Upvote 0

McDLT

Apr 12, 2005
Canada
Visit site
✟4,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
2 & 3 - blessedblonde
4 - ChristianSwimmr92504
6 me so 5 is ChristianSwimmer92504
8 - momofonebaybe
9 - SunnyD
10 me so 9 is SunnyD
12 - SunnyD
15, 16 - Hisbygrace

Everyone else who posted and didn't land on any random numbers will get 50 blessings. I'm feeling extra generous. :)

Upvote 0