Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS - Has anyone listened to any new Nine Inch Nails lately? Jeez, I've heard better 'music' riding in an elevator. When is Reznor going to put out something that's as good as 'The Fragile'? Now that was a beast of an album.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS that I leave this place for only 7 years and find my favorite thread is dead. Sad.
Hello Amber. It's trentlogain. How are you? Talked to Marycita lately? What have you been up to all these years?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,009,059.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS that I leave this place for only 7 years and find my favorite thread is dead. Sad.

Wow. I'm surprised to see you here. Welcome back. Long time no hear from. :)

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what this thread is about, but......count me in with partnering with @Somber to revive it.
Yayy!!! It's the "I Just Want to Say" thread! Used to be one of the more active threads back in the day. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Don’t be! We wanna hear your thoughts!
I was thinking recently that we can't actually see ourselves. An object being observed is changed. This is why reality television is a skewed reality whether or not they get scripts. People act different than they would normally. So when we see ourselves, we know we are seeing ourselves, so we don't see ourselves as we are.

And at the same time I think it's a good thing to look at yourself in the mirror. Maybe for a moment we'll forget to "be someone" and some part of who we really are will shine through.

• Friendly
Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums