Bartlett, Tennessee
✟3,206.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS- that the dog my family has had for 15 years got put down today. That makes 2 pets being put to sleep in the space of a month. If I was the cat, I would be really worried right now.
But it's weird to go to my parents house and Fuzz not be there. We got him the month I turned 8 so I can hardly remember not having him.

In less depressing news... actually, sorry, there is none.

:( I am so so so sorry Amber :( :groupray::pray::hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: Amber.ly
Upvote 0

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS- that the dog my family has had for 15 years got put down today. That makes 2 pets being put to sleep in the space of a month. If I was the cat, I would be really worried right now.
But it's weird to go to my parents house and Fuzz not be there. We got him the month I turned 8 so I can hardly remember not having him.

In less depressing news... actually, sorry, there is none.

I am so sorry Amberly, I've been there and it's an awful thing to go through. I am praying for you and your family many :hugs: from Alabama :(

IJWTS after working 11 hours today, I am working 15 hrs tomorrow...why am I still up? Prayers are greatly appreciated for the long day of work ahead of me.

IAJWTS People need to think before the say/post certain things. We are here to be an encouragement to one another. Regardless if you do not see eye to eye with other posters, there are ways to respond without attacking each other. Also, people need to stop taking things so offensively, personally AND seriously. Think before you post people, think before you post....

/rant

Last edited:
Reactions: Amber.ly
Upvote 0

Deacon

Oct 16, 2003
Bartlett, Tennessee
✟3,206.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am so sorry Amberly, I've been there and it's an awful thing to go through. I am praying for you and your family many :hugs: from Alabama :(

IJWTS after working 11 hours today, I am working 15 hrs tomorrow...why am I still up? Prayers are greatly appreciated for the long day of work ahead of me.

IAJWTS People need to think before the say/post certain things. We are here to be an encouragement to one another. Regardless if you do not see eye to eye with other posters, there are ways to respond without attacking each other. Also, people need to stop taking things so offensively, personally AND seriously. Think before you post people, think before you post....

/rant

IJWTS- This is why you are a breath of fresh air for me Ericka :). Thank you:hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟383,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS I love science. It's like living the 3 year old's dream... you get to ask "why?" all day long. To top it off, you get paid to go figure it out!

I don't know how you people in other professions manage. ^_^

IJWTS - It does sound like fun. Science was always one of my favorite subjects. It seems to me, however, that few scientists are actually paid to ask profound questions all day long. There's more drudgery and repetition involved than one might think. The answers to their questions often require extended periods of painstaking research.

I would love to study physics with full financial support to follow wherever my curiosity leads. I'm always asking "why" questions. I'm not sure what I would do with a degree in that field, but it's such a fascinating subject.

Although I may not be a scientist in the classical sense, employing the scientific method at work makes my job easier. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS that I am now a real woman. No, I did not have my first period or first sexual experience or get married or whatever other things that many think of with what makes someone a real woman. I learned how to sew today. :D

Upvote 0

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS that I am now a real woman. No, I did not have my first period or first sexual experience or get married or whatever other things that many think of with what makes someone a real woman. I learned how to sew today. :D
INB4Kev:

The real question is can you make a mean sammich? ;) :p

Cool though on learning a new thing. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.