metherion

Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
✟13,623.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My first wish would be that all wishes after this wish will be granted according to how I want the wish to work instead of according to the literal wording.

(The first wish is to prevent any Monkey's Paw situations from arising.)

My second wish is that for the rest of my life I will be able to reach into the pocket of whatever outfit I have on at the moment and withdraw exact change for whatever I wish to purchase or pay for.

(I don't need to worry about any "non counterfeit legal tender of the correct currency accepted by the vendor of the good or the seller of the service blah blah blah caveats because of my first wish).

My third wish would be for a feasible plan to end world poverty and war (and maybe several other ills) that I could do in my lifetime and the knowledge of how to properly execute it... and that I would never forget either the plan or its execution when I am attempting to carry it out. It might require liberal use of my second wish :p
Metherion

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
1.) I'd die a nice guy who likes me for me and my flaws

2.) I wished I could get health insurance i'd be a great relief

3.) That I could afford braces and have a nice pretty smile

Number three for you is one that ties with either the brewery or the playing the guitar. I need more than braces though.

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
1. Be about 24 again - and stay that way :sorry:, until I die.
2. Feed all the starving people in the world - it sounds like a line from a Miss America pagent, but seeing all those poor kids on TV really gets me
3. That my degree would magically materialize, and all the needed information could be uploaded into my brain, Matrix style. :cool:
1 poof, you are 24... and have 1 year to live :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,802.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
1.) I'd die a nice guy who likes me for me and my flaws

2.) I wished I could get health insurance i'd be a great relief

3.) That I could afford braces and have a nice pretty smile
Amen on the last one. When I feel better, I'm actually gonna pick up the phone to see if I might actually have orthodontic coverage.

Upvote 0

anewday

This girl is on fire.
Apr 24, 2010
Golden Coast
✟30,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1. I wish all of my friends lived in the same state. Each of my closest friends live in a different state :doh:! But hey if I ever have the time or money I know I'd find time to visit them all :thumbsup:!

2. I wish I had enough money to buy my parents a house and get them out of debt, even though they put themselves there...:sorry:

3. I wish I was happy. Too bad there's not an off button for depression....

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My first wish would be that all wishes after this wish will be granted according to how I want the wish to work instead of according to the literal wording.

(The first wish is to prevent any Monkey's Paw situations from arising.)

My second wish is that for the rest of my life I will be able to reach into the pocket of whatever outfit I have on at the moment and withdraw exact change for whatever I wish to purchase or pay for [which would include a liquid credit card with unlimited credit].

(I don't need to worry about any "non counterfeit legal tender of the correct currency accepted by the vendor of the good or the seller of the service blah blah blah caveats because of my first wish).

Those, and for my third wish I would wish for the Super Powers of Superman. :cool1:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
1. The ability to perfectly understand what people are actually thinking and feeling, even when they lie or conceal, and regardless of language
2. A universally-available device which instantly returns upon any aggressor the amount of force used against its user
3. A TARDIS

Last edited:
Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I would play along for fun, but there is something to be said for being careful what you wish for - and joke about. (I should know)

And honestly, all the things I could think of are things that pertain to struggles or trying times and I do believe that without those, character and perseverance are lost or underdeveloped. I don't know why certain things are happening as they are, a few I do but even so.. one day, I might know more fully and will be thankful for EVERY SINGLE trying time and difficulty, real or perceived.

Upvote 0

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1) All my CF friends, their friends and family all lived within 2 hours drive from me.
2) All the Max Brenner (chocolate cafe) drinks and food I want to appear in front of me when I want it.
3) To be the fastest man in the world over 100, 200 and 400 meters regardless of the amount of training I do or how much hot chocolate I consume.

Upvote 0