✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...what would you do?

I would love to stay in my jammies all day and read a book. Then take a long bubble bath, a three hour nap, and would eat a huge ice cream sundae for lunch. Then maybe another nap, take in a movie, and talk to my mom on the phone for as long as I could in a quiet room.

*sigh*

mamaneenie

Oct 30, 2003
Australia
✟18,646.00
Faith
Christian
I would go and get my hair done, make up done, get dressed in a really nice dress (are we husband less too) and go to Darling Harbour in Sydney (Australia) and live it up a little with my husband. Go on a cruise around the opera house, and stuff like that. At the end of it all I would have a great big long nap!

I would leave my son at home with a good babysitter, who loves housework, so that when we got home again, the house would be spotless.

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
**ROFL** whew I almost fell outta my chair with that question E-beth.
I would so stay in my comfty pajamas all day, maybe even stay in bed..I would curl up with a good book, and or study some scripture.
I would also try and get in time to study for my real estate exam, when there is silence, I can study.

Upvote 0

Blindfaith

God's Tornado
Feb 9, 2002
Home of the Slug
✟7,755.00
Faith
Non-Denom
A day without kids? Are you serious? Really?

/me starts jumping up and down.

Wow - what would I do (my mind can't quite grasp that)

I'd stay in my pajamas all day long, and wouldn't have the tv or radio on at all. I'd just sit back and revel in the silence. I'd grab my book and curl up on the couch and read it, maybe light a fire.

I'd take a hot hot bubble bath in the afternoon, and do absolutely nothing after that.

**sighs in bliss**

Reactions: TCapp
Upvote 0

TCapp

Senior Veteran
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,136.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
I want to stay in bed, with my water, a big carafe of juice, a box of chocolates, my book, a hubby that brings me a few things now and then. Ahhhh.... :clap:. A long luxuriant shower (I have a hard time with baths... too uncomfortable). All my comic books, too. Too bad that kind of day will not come for a long time (if ever :sigh: )

Upvote 0

Mom of 6

Nov 10, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟155.00
Faith
Christian
You girls are so funny and I can so relate. LOL

Yeh, the bathroom is a big problem here.ALL I want to do is go potty not spend 10 minutes afterwards trying to round three active toddles up. Phhhewww. Now I know why I hold it in for so long.LOL

Ahhh a day with out the kids. I think I would do the Jammie thing too. A long hot steamy shower, I'd lotion up real good and get into Jammies and cuddle up with God. It's been so long since I have had a long talk with him in peace.
So It would be me with my Bible and God!

In a Motel Room. tee hee. I'll borrow your babysitter who cleans too.

Oh yeh, the Husband? HUM? What do I do with him?( Unless I get this day of relaxing done while he is at work............but what is a motel room if you don't stay the night, I think he deserves a break too!)

Now that's another topic all together.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well, if I don't have kids one whole day, let's see. I like mamaneenie's idea of of someone to clean the house while watching the kids but it would have to be a couple of cleaning baby sitters with 5 kids. Then, I would find a way to take a day off work (I run a business from my home) and find a sub for my husband (works 7 days a week and would be too tired to join in the fun without time off). Then I would sleep in, drive to the quietest, farthest place in the country I could find. I's spend the quiet hiking, talking with my husband, and just listening to quiet.
We would go to a romantic dinner, drive to a pretty spot to watch the sunset, then drag my feet all the way home knowing that my day alone was already over and that they are way to few and far between.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,778,852.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sleep in. Take a hot shower, then eat a leisurely "brunch". Go get my hair colored and cut, shop for a new wardrobe with my thousands of dollars (not). Meet friends for dinner and then a chick movie. Go home and take a bubbly bath. Read a novel until I can't stay awake anymore. Go to sleep alone in my bed with freshly washed sheets.

Just one day though.

Upvote 0

water_ripple

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟1,561.00
Faith
Christian
It would be allright for a few hours..after that I would miss them, and want them sleeping in their beds..It happens to me and my husband when we get a baby-sitter overnight...It's funny actually..when we get a baby-sitter overnight by the time we go to bed all we can talk about is how much we miss the babies, and how much we love them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums