If islam is so evil and cruel whay are so many women joining

Eternal_Believer

My friend call me fanatic
Mar 2, 2004
✟272.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Caller again the caps...

that was old testament while they were under the law of sin.

Jesus also said cast the first stone you who are not guilty of the same sin. Something like that.

Jesus came to put us under the Law of Grace, whereby by grace we Live and through Christ we can be perfect.

Paul elaborates quite a bit on this. If you actually try to read the bible, considering each verse carefully for the meaning and not looking out for descrepancies.

Pray unto the true God asking for the Truth opening your mind and the true God will help you to the truth. Forget any thoughts about "what if its the devil" etc as you must trust God that he is greater than the devil and from your point of view, be it Allah or Jesus, whose true and whose false, The true one will guide you. Makes sense to you yea? After why would God allow you to be deceived by the Satan if you truly seek the truth.

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
Eternal_Believer said:
Caller again the caps...

that was old testament while they were under the law of sin.

Jesus also said cast the first stone you who are not guilty of the same sin. Something like that.

Jesus came to put us under the Law of Grace, whereby by grace we Live and through Christ we can be perfect.

Paul elaborates quite a bit on this. If you actually try to read the bible, considering each verse carefully for the meaning and not looking out for descrepancies.

Pray unto the true God asking for the Truth opening your mind and the true God will help you to the truth. Forget any thoughts about "what if its the devil" etc as you must trust God that he is greater than the devil and from your point of view, be it Allah or Jesus, whose true and whose false, The true one will guide you. Makes sense to you yea? After why would God allow you to be deceived by the Satan if you truly seek the truth.
Again another christian who when confronted says that was the old testament.So next time some one ask you If Jesus is GOD don't go running to The Old testament to say that god said "I am "in the old testament so here jesus is saying I am.Also if you reject the old testament Rip it out of you bible and never open it again and don't refer to your book as ther Bible but as the new testament.This is hypocrysie to the max.Use the book of GOD only when it suits you.I have read the bible thank you different versions too and the discrepencies stick ouit like a sorew thumb.Only those who read the bible and do not want to see it won't see it.The caps i use for Emphasis so you lot can seeit and nothing else.
Peace:D

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
Galilee said:
allow me to remind you that you opened this thread.
allow me to remind you that you named it:" If islam is so evil and cruel whay are so many women joining".
allow me to remind you that you claimed that islam wasn't evil and cruel or violent.

so, you didn't open this thread to compare between the Bible and the qoran.
you opened it to defend islam and claim that it isn't violent.
and i asked a question, what would happen to a muslim who decides to follow christ ?
answer it please.

and don't forget that what other religions say doesn't justify what you say or do.
you claim all the time that islam is better .. right ?
can't you defend islam for what islam is ?
not to mention that this particular point was answered before and you know it. if you do a little search back you will find the answer.

so, answer my question please, what would happen to a muslim who decides to follow christ ?
you often Like to pretend that you are stupid that you don't know the answer yet you show when you try to take verses of the Quran and hadeeth and twist them around in this way you prove that you are stupid the answer has been given it is there for you to see if you don't find it then that is your problem you want me you write down the Quran so you can twist and turn it against me.the answer is there it is highlighted in red so don't pretend you don't know what it is.The thread I created has nothing to do with you and your stupid games of Pretending you know Islam more than anybody else and then twisting and turning verse you find from a jewish website which hs no credentials among muslims. So back off.

Upvote 0

Galilee

Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
✟1,355.00
Faith
Baptist
caller_to_truth said:
you often Like to pretend that you are stupid that you don't know the answer yet you show when you try to take verses of the Quran and hadeeth and twist them around in this way you prove that you are stupid the answer has been given it is there for you to see if you don't find it then that is your problem you want me you write down the Quran so you can twist and turn it against me.the answer is there it is highlighted in red so don't pretend you don't know what it is.The thread I created has nothing to do with you and your stupid games of Pretending you know Islam more than anybody else and then twisting and turning verse you find from a jewish website which hs no credentials among muslims. So back off.
God bless you.

Upvote 0

PSR9000

I dont have a religion, but I'm not an Atheist
Feb 8, 2004
Netherlands
✟7,772.00
Faith
Agnostic
caller_to_truth said:
If Islam is as evil, cruel, barabaric and oppressive to women as you lot make it out to be then why are so many people mainly women coming to Islam?

:D

How do you know more woman are coming to Islam then leaving? how is this measured? out of what kind of statistics is this information comming from? in what country is it measured? how reliable is the source? are there also numbers of people leaving Islam, if so what are they?

Upvote 0

utdbear

Catalina Wine Mixer....POW!
Jul 6, 2004
Dallas, TX
✟4,578.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
caller_to_truth said:
Well Galilee asked a question, not out of animosity or anger, and you have spewed quite enough rhetoric, so why don't you try answering it? If you(or your religion) had nothing to hide, then why not come out and say it? I'll now ask the question.

What happens to a muslim that converts to christianity?

My guess is that that person will not be living much longer

PS - I'll give 2:1 odds that a muslim answers with a verse from Deuteronomy. :D

Upvote 0

Eternal_Believer

Mar 2, 2004
✟272.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I did not reject the old testament.

Its just that the old law which is mentioned in the old testament does not bind me to it.

I am under the law of grace now. Like i SAID "Paul elaborates quite a bit on this. If you actually try to read the bible, considering each verse carefully for the meaning and not looking out for descrepancies.".

Descrepancies dont stick out! YOUR PREJUDICE Does. Hear a truth i tell you now. Theres a very POWERFL principality called ISLAM. It is a demonic power and ruler of Darkness and a wickedness in the heavenly places. That demon is blinding your spiritual Eyes.

It is the Queen of Heaven mentioned in the bible.

It is the spirit behind ISLAM AND EVEN CATHOLICISM AND MANY MORE.

THIS IS THE T R U T H. HEAR THE TRUTH AND REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.

Caps for stern voice and emphasis. I am not shouting being angry.

Upvote 0

Galilee

Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
✟1,355.00
Faith
Baptist
and let me share this hadith with you:
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 260: Narrated Ikrima:

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

so, my muslim friend, this is what will happen to you if you ever dare to say you don't want to follow islam anymore.

i bet noone of these "women who convert to islam" know anything about this hadith.

peace and love :)

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
utdbear said:
Well Galilee asked a question, not out of animosity or anger, and you have spewed quite enough rhetoric, so why don't you try answering it? If you(or your religion) had nothing to hide, then why not come out and say it? I'll now ask the question.

What happens to a muslim that converts to christianity?

My guess is that that person will not be living much longer

PS - I'll give 2:1 odds that a muslim answers with a verse from Deuteronomy. :D
Exactly If you lot know it Already then i don't need to say it.The reason why I know full well that the christian wouldstraight away jump to that verse or hadeeth and say you see islam loves to kill ther is intolerance etc etc and Galilee has the habit of hiding the faults of Christianity,but picks on every little verse of the Quran to Discredit it.So deutronomy is a reminer that it exists in the Bible too and insted of pointing fingers to Islam look in your own reliigon the same thing is don't your answer is there.Galilee knows very well what the answer is or at least he makes out he knows all about Islam.
peace:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Galilee

Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
✟1,355.00
Faith
Baptist
caller_to_truth said:
Exactly If you lot know it Already then i don't need to say it.The reason why I know full well that the christian wouldstraight away jump to that verse or hadeeth and say you see islam loves to kill ther is intolerance etc etc and Galilee has the habit of hiding the faults of Christianity,but picks on every little verse of the Quran to Discredit it.So deutronomy is a reminer that it exists in the Bible too and insted of pointing fingers to Islam look in your own reliigon the same thing is don't your answer is there.Galilee knows very well what the answer is or at least he makes out he knows all about Islam.
you know that i got nothing to hide. and sure, i got nothing to be ashamed of.
you asked about the laws of the old testament.
let's see what the Bible says in Romans 8:
1 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

now, pay good attention to this verse:
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.

3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do: sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh,
4 in order that the just requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

and to learn more about this, you can check this story in John 8:
3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst
4 they said to him, "Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery.
5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such. What do you say about her?"
6 This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground.
7 And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her."
8 And once more he bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground.
9 But when they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the eldest, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him.
10 Jesus looked up and said to her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?"
11 She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you; go, and do not sin again."

as you see my friend, the law is for judgement. the law can't save us. in fact, the law is there to show us that our deeds can't save us.
according to the law we all deserve to die.
but only Jesus' grace saves us.

now, i would like to hear what you have to say about the hadith that i mentioned.
still waiting for your answer.

Upvote 0

josephrobert

Jul 12, 2004
✟8,196.00
Faith
Lutheran
Hello Everybody,
I am from India and sorry for interuppting you guys in the middle of your heated debate. The thread post say's "Most women converting to Islam". Well in my part of the country which is mostly Hindu dominant society none want to convert to Islam. I don't know with what figures or facts that are posted here. I think there is no truth in the figures that posted in this thread. If women are converting in that rate at least in US. Then i think by now allmost every women in US should be muslim. And i don't think any women in the west would ever make that fatal decision to become a muslim.
I don not want to hurt anybody here but this is a fact i know.

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
josephrobert said:
Hello Everybody,
I am from India and sorry for interuppting you guys in the middle of your heated debate. The thread post say's "Most women converting to Islam". Well in my part of the country which is mostly Hindu dominant society none want to convert to Islam. I don't know with what figures or facts that are posted here. I think there is no truth in the figures that posted in this thread. If women are converting in that rate at least in US. Then i think by now allmost every women in US should be muslim. And i don't think any women in the west would ever make that fatal decision to become a muslim.
I don not want to hurt anybody here but this is a fact i know.
A Wave of Conversion to Islam in the U.S. Following September 11
[color=#00000]Excerpts from "Muslim American Leaders: A Wave of Conversion to Islam in the U.S. Following September 11" © Middle East Media & Research Institute[/color]

Muslim American reports in the Arab press indicate that Muslim proselytizing efforts have been unusually successful since the September 11 attacks. 'Alaa Bayumi, Director of Arab Affairs at the Council for American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), wrote in the London daily Al-Hayat that "non-Muslim Americans are now interested in getting to know Islam. There are a number of signs...: Libraries have run out of books on Islam and the Middle East... English translations of the Koran head the American best-seller list... The Americans are showing increasing willingness to convert to Islam since September 11... Thousands of non-Muslim Americans have responded to invitations to visit mosques, resembling the waves of the sea [crashing on the shore] one after another... All this is happening in a political atmosphere that, at least verbally, encourages non-Muslim Americans' openness towards Muslims in America and in the Islamic world, as the American president has said many times in his speeches..."(1)

CAIR chairman Nihad Awad told the Saudi paper 'Ukaz that "34,000 Americans have converted to Islam following the events of September 11, and this is the highest rate reached in the U.S. since Islam arrived there."(2)

According to Dr. Walid A. Fatihi, instructor of medicine at Harvard Medical School, Boston has recently become a center of Islamic proselytizing aimed at Christians. On September 22, 2001, Al-Fatihi sent a letter to the Egyptian weekly Al-Ahram Al-Arabi, in which he described the unfolding of events since September 11: "...From the first day, the media began to insinuate that Muslim Arab hands were behind this incident. At noon, the directors and administration of the Islamic Center of Boston held an emergency meeting, and I stayed on the line with them from my clinic. We decided to hold a blood drive, and we set up a committee to contact the Red Cross and organize it for us. We invited the media to cover the event..."

"All of us tried to grab onto every scrap of information that would indicate that Muslim Arab hands were not involved in the loathsome crime. Yes, my brothers and sisters, we tried to prove our humanity on the day we found ourselves attacked from all sides. Our hearts bled and our spokesman said that proselytizing in the name of Allah had been set back 50 years in the U.S. and in the entire world..."

"On Saturday, September 15, I went with my wife and children to the biggest church in Boston, [Trinity Church in] Copley Square, by official invitation of the Islamic Society of Boston, to represent Islam by special invitation of the senators of Boston. Present were the mayor of Boston, his wife, and the heads of the universities. There were more than 1,000 people there, with media coverage by one of Boston's main television stations. We were received like ambassadors. I sat with my wife and children in the front row, next to the mayor's wife. In his sermon, the priest defended Islam as a monotheistic religion, telling the audience that I represented the Islamic Society of Boston."

"After the sermon was over, he stood at my side as I read an official statement issued by the leading Muslim clerics condemning the incident [i.e. the attacks]. The statement explained Islam's stance and principles, and its sublime precepts. Afterwards, I read Koran verses translated into English... These were moments that I will never forget, because the entire church burst into tears upon hearing the passages of the words of Allah!!"

"Emotion swept over us. One said to me: 'I do not understand the Arabic language, but there is no doubt that the things you said are the words of Allah.' As she left the church weeping, a woman put a piece of paper in my hand; on the paper was written: 'Forgive us for our past and for our present. Keep proselytizing to us.' Another man stood at the entrance of the church, his eyes teary, and said, 'You are just like us; no, you are better than us.'" (3)

"On Sunday, September 16, the Islamic Society of Boston issued an open invitation to the Islamic Center in Cambridge, located between Harvard and MIT. We did not expect more than 100 people, but to our surprise more than 1,000 people came, among them the neighbors, the university lecturers, members of the clergy, and even the leaders of the priests from the nearby churches, who invited us to speak on Islam. All expressed solidarity with Muslims. Many questions flowed to us. Everyone wanted to know about Islam and to understand its precepts."

"Of all the questions, not a single one attacked me; on the contrary, we saw [the people's] eyes filling with tears when they heard about Islam and its sublime principles. Many of them had never heard about Islam before. Well, they had heard about Islam only through the biased media. That same day, I was invited again to participate in a meeting in the church, and again I saw the same things. On Thursday, a delegation of 300 students and lecturers from Harvard visited the center of the Islamic Society of Boston, accompanied by the American Ambassador to Vienna. They sat on the floor of the mosque, which was filled to capacity. We explained to them the precepts of Islam, and defended it from any suspicions [promulgated in the media]. I again read to them from the verses of Allah, and [their] eyes filled with tears. The audience was moved, and many asked to participate in the weekly lessons for non-Muslims held by the Islamic Center..."

"On Friday, September 21, the Muslims participated in a closed meeting with the governor of Massachusetts. In the meeting, a discussion was held on introducing Islam into the school curriculum, to inform the [American] people and to fight racism against Muslims arising from the American people's ignorance regarding the religion. With the governor's support, measures to examine implementation of this goal were agreed upon..."

"These are only some of the examples of what happened and is happening in the city of Boston, and in many other American cities, during these days. Proselytizing in the name of Allah has not been undermined, and has not been set back 50 years, as we thought in the first days after September 11. On the contrary, the 11 days that have passed are like 11 years in the history of proselytizing in the name of Allah. I write to you today with the absolute confidence that over the next few years, Islam will spread in America and in the entire world, Allah willing, much more quickly than it has spread in the past, because the entire world is asking, 'What is Islam!'(4)

Fatihi's reports of American Christians' crying upon hearing Koranic verses have an historical context. This type of narrative is about part of the ethos of Islamic proselytizing. It comes from the tradition of the Prophet Muhammad's invitation to the Christian community of Najran, located in what is today North Yemen, to visit the mosque. When the Christians of Najran were exposed to the verses of the Koran, the tradition says they burst into tears and converted to Islam. Fatihi also published an article in the London daily Al-Hayat:

"...There are initial signs that the intensive campaign of education about Islam has begun to bear fruit. For example, the rate of converts to Islam since September 11 has doubled… There is solidarity with the Muslims on the part of many non-Muslims in American universities. For example, dozens of non-Muslim American women students at Wayne [State] University… have put on veils as a symbol of identification with the Muslim women students at the university and at the other universities of America."

"One of the most important topics [in an NPR broadcast] was an interview with several young women at American universities who recently converted to Islam through the Islamic Society of Boston. They hold advanced degrees from universities in Boston, such as Harvard, and they spoke of the power and the greatness of Islam, of the elevated status of women in Islam, and of why they converted to Islam. The program was broadcast several times across the entire U.S..." (5)

Notes and references:

(1) Al-Hayat (London), November 11, 2001

(2) Al-Ayyam (London), November 12, 2001 (3) The phenomenon of sincere Christians shedding tears as they recognize the truth and beauty of Islam is mentioned in the Qur'an:

And thou wilt find the nearest of them in affection to those who believe (to be) those who say: Lo! We are Christians. That is because there are among them priests and monks, and because they are not proud. When they listen to that which hath been revealed unto the messengers, thou seest their eyes overflow with tears because of their recognition of the Truth. They say: Our Lord, we believe. Inscribe us as among the witnesses [Qur'an 5:82-83] (4) Al-Ahram Al-Arabi (Egypt), October 20, 2001

(5) Al-Hayat (London), November 11, 2001

Also see :

A NATION CHALLENGED: AMERICAN MUSLIMS; Islam Attracts Converts By the Thousand, Drawn Before and After Attacks
By JODI WILGOREN
Source: The New York Times : October 22, 2001, Monday
Section: National Desk
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/22/national/22CONV.html

or :
http://www.alhewar.com/nyt_islam_attracts.htm

Interest in Islam mounts after hijacking atrocity Guardian Newspapers

Another Convert for Islam : Los Angeles Times

Searching Americans Embrace The Logic Behind The Teachings Of Islam
"It's like seeing God without all the baggage,"
By Tara Dooley, Star-Telegram (Fort Worth, Texas)

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
ISLAM ATTRACTS CONVERTS BY THE THOUSANDS,
DRAWN BEFORE AND AFTER ATTACKS

Italian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Converts to Islam

Fast-growing Islam winning converts in Western world : CNN .

A matter of faith: Islam is fastest-growing religion in U.S.

The Mosque in America: A National Portrait

Data On Population Of Muslims Around The World

Jermaine Jackson

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people..." Hillary Rodman Clinton, Los Angeles Times, May 31, 1996, p.3

"Already more than a billion-people strong, Islam is the world's fastest-growing religion." ABCNEWS, Abcnews.com

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country." NEWSDAY, March7,1989, p.4

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the United States..." NEW YORK TIMES, Feb 21, 1989, p.1

"Moslems are the world's fastest-growing group..." USA TODAY, The population referance bureau, Feb. 17, 1989, p.4A

"Muhummed is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities." Encyclopedia Britannica

"There are more Muslims in North America then Jews Now." Dan Rathers, CBSNEWS

"Islam is the fastest growing religion in North America." TIMES MAGAZINE

"Islam continues to grow in America, and no one can doubt that!" CNN, December 15, 1995

"The religion of Islam is growing faster than any other religion in the world." MIKE WALLACE, 60 MINUTES

"Five to 6 million strong, Muslims in America already outnumber Presbyterians, Episcopalians, and Mormons, and they are more numerous than Quakers, Unitarians, Seventh-day Adventists, Mennonites, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Christian Scientists, combined. Many demographers say Islam has overtaken Judaism as the country's second-most commonly practiced religion; others say it is in the passing lane." JOHAN BLANK, USNEWS (7/20/98)
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/980720/20isla.htm

"In fact, religion experts say Islam is the second-largest religion in the United States... Islam has 5 million to 6 million members, followed by Judaism, with approximately 4.5 million..... And Islam is believed to be fastest-growing religion in the country, with half its expansion coming from new immigrants and the other half from conversions." By ELSA C. ARNETT, Knight-Ridder News Service

"It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur'aan about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from Allah, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of Allah."
Professor Keith Moore, one of the world's prominent scientists of anatomy and embryology. University of Toronto, Canada.

"But Islam has a still further service to render to the cause of humanity. It stands after all nearer to the real East than Europe does, and it possesses a magnificent tradition of inter-racial understanding and cooperation. No other society has such a record of success uniting in an equality of status, of opportunity, and of endeavours so many and so various races of mankind . . Islam has still the power to reconcile apparently irreconcilable elements of race and tradition. If ever the opposition of the great societies of East and West is to be replaced by cooperation, the mediation of Islam is an indispensable condition. In its hands lies very largely the solution of the problem with which Europe is faced in its relation with East. If they unite, the hope of a peaceful issue is immeasurably enhanced. But if Europe, by rejecting the cooperation of Islam, throws it into the arms of its rivals, the issue can only be disastrous for both." H.A.R. Gibb, WHITHER ISLAM, London, 1932, p. 379.

"It (Islam) replaced monkishness by manliness. It gives hope to the slave, brotherhood to mankind, and recognition of the fundamental facts of human nature."
Canon Taylor, Paper read before the Church Congress at Walverhamton, Oct. 7, 1887;
Quoted by Arnoud in THE PREACHING OF ISLAM, pp. 71-72.

"The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammed. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he? "
Lamartine, Historie de la Turquie, Paris 1854, Vol. 11 pp. 276-2727

"How, for instance, can any other appeal stand against that of the Moslem who, in approaching the pagan, says to him, however obscure or degraded he may be 'Embrace the faith, and you are at once equal and a brother.' Islam knows no color line." (S. S. Leeder, VEILED MYSTERIES OF EGYPT)

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may
be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and
secular level." Michael H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY,
New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, p. 33.

"Everything made so much sense. This is the beauty of the Qur'an; it asks you to reflect and reason....When I read the Qur'an further, it talked about prayer, kindness and charity. I was not a Muslim yet, but I felt the only answer for me was the Qur'an and God had sent it to me." Cat Stevens (YusufIslam), former British pop star.

"History makes it clear however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated." De Lacy O'Leary, ISLAM AT THE CROSSROADS, London, 1923, p. 8.

"I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today." George Bernard Shaw, THE GENUINE ISLAM, Vol. 1, No. 81936.

"I am not a Muslim in the usual sense, though I hope I am a "Muslim" as "one surrendered to God," but I believe that embedded in the Quran and other expressions of the Islamic vision are vast stores of divine truth from which I and other occidentals have still much to learn, and 'Islam is certainly a strong contender for the supplying of the basic framework of the one religion of the future.'" W. Montgomery Watt, ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY TODAY, London, 1983, p. ix.

"He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope's pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports." Bosworth Smith, MOHAMMAD AND MOHAMMADANISM, London, 1874, p. 92.

"The doctrine of brotherhood of Islam extends to all human beings, no matter what color, race or creed. Islam is the only religion which has been able to realize this doctrine in ractice. Muslims wherever on the world they are will recognize each other as brothers." Mr. R. L. Mellema, Holland, Anthropologist, Writer and Scholar.

Why Should You Be A Muslim ? 2

Islam The Fastest Growing Religion in the World ...Discover Why?

Why are so many women converting to Islam ?

Islam: The True Religion By Bilal Philips

Converters to Islam from All religions

Veiws of Non-Muslim Scientists about Islam

I want to embrace Islam but ....Many Questions & Answers !

How do I tell my parents and family I've become a Muslim?

Read there are many links here from western papers and writers even then you will find ways to deny cos the truth hurts.

Upvote 0

Galilee

Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
✟1,355.00
Faith
Baptist
you know that two can play this game caller_to_truth.
i can paste links that talk about MILLIONS of muslims who become christians every year. and that's even from islamic sources.
but what would this prove my friend ?
take a good look at this:
in africa as example, in every hour 667 muslims convert to christianity.
every day, 16 THOUSAND muslims convert to christianity.
every year, 6 MILLION muslims convert to christianity.
and that's what the islamic show " al-shari'ah wal-hayah" on Al-Jazeerah says !!
http://www.islameyat.com/pal/aldalil/Tanseer_Afrika.htm

do you want more ? be my guest:
http://www.alwatan.com.kw/default.aspx?page=1&topic=137290

things don't look so good now, do they ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Eternal_Believer

Mar 2, 2004
✟272.00
Faith
Pentecostal
caller_to_truth said:

So your ashamed of that passage in the Koran i see

My brother Galilee has already explained the misconception whereby you think we are ashamed of deutronomy.

2. The Bible says "The birth of a daughter is a loss" (Ecclesiasticus 22:3). The Qur'an says both are an equal blessing (Qur'an 42:49).

There is no Ecclesiasticus Chapter 22 rofl

Upvote 0

Illume

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated
Jun 16, 2004
✟1,076.00
Faith
Catholic
Catholics don't worship mary Eternal_Believer. And caller why do you answer like that and ignore what you don't like to read. It really doesn't give a person much reason to convert to Islam. I understand that you are angry with Christians who do you similar to you but how are you any better, doing what you're doing now?

Upvote 0

ServantofTheOne

Aug 19, 2004
✟1,449.00
Faith
Muslim
galilee you claim this about islam:
and let me share this hadith with you:
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 260: Narrated Ikrima:
Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
so, my muslim friend, this is what will happen to you if you ever dare to say you don't want to follow islam anymore.
i bet noone of these "women who convert to islam" know anything about this hadith.
peace and love :)
and in the same thread you say this:
can paste links that talk about MILLIONS of muslims who become christians every year. and that's even from islamic sources.
and that's what the islamic show " al-shari'ah wal-hayah" on Al-Jazeerah says !!
how can it be that all these millions of muslims who convert to christianity not be killed?
can you make up your mind. at first you say that if a muslim converts they will be killed then you say there are millions of muslims who converted.
i hope all could see your attempt to misrepresent islam.

the quran says:

2:256 Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
Galilee said:
you know that two can play this game caller_to_truth.
i can paste links that talk about MILLIONS of muslims who become christians every year. and that's even from islamic sources.
http://www.islameyat.com/pal/aldalil/Tanseer_Afrika.htm

do you want more ? be my guest:
http://www.alwatan.com.kw/default.aspx?page=1&topic=137290

things don't look so good now, do they ?
yeah in Africa christian Missionaries go there and give money and food and convert people, this issue is about people reverting by their will and choice and research totally different issue. i hadf even heard of one country wher the missionaries had a hospital only for christains you come there as a muslim they will try and convert you first, if you acept all good and well but if you don't they tell you sorry your illness cannot be treated.
Mother theresa was india to convert the masses by health care.

Upvote 0