If God can create something this beautiful for us on this present earth...

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟30,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Imagine what He is going to create in the coming new heaven and earth...

1715238707018.png

Last edited:

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟361,817.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I figured it's pertinent to Creation because of this mysterious awe that we have when observing beauty. Why do we have that awe?

Again, that's a philosophical and psychological question.

If you just want a religious statement on it, then it'd be just because God gave us the ability to feel awe to marvel at His creation. From the non-religious stand point, it's up to debate since it's hard to pin down what could cause awe and wonder. Some theorize it's do with social hierarchies, some say it's to do with increased mental processing, and others say it just makes us feel good in a mental capacity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,920,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Imagine what He is going to create in the coming new heaven and earth...

Your picture makes me think of Noah's ark, where I believe he dismantled the Ark to build his homestead.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟361,817.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Looks like the horse glitched in the matrix (haven't watched the Matrix though, as it is kinda gory).

Matrix? Gory? ... though it has been a good while since I've seen it so I cannot say if it was or wasn't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't tell either way.
You made me look. I had to get a magnifying glass and follow the mane which looks like it's looking right. It is a pretty picture. It looks similar to the area I live in Cloudcroft NM.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟361,817.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
You made me look. I had to get a magnifying glass and follow the mane which looks like it's looking right. It is a pretty picture. It looks similar to the area I live in Cloudcroft NM.

I've stared and stared at it and I honestly cannot tell.

Looks like Switzerland to me.

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟120,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Matrix? Gory? ... though it has been a good while since I've seen it so I cannot say if it was or wasn't.
Well, it got the R rating for the lobby shooting. Some R films are because of swearing, but the shootout scene was very violent. Some blood, so not gory in the sense of organs falling out, but in the sense that it depicted a gunfight between SWAT and the Neo + Trinity duo and had a bug scene in it.

Don't get me wrong, some R films are done well, but the Matrix is not my cup of tea.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟361,817.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Well, it got the R rating for the lobby shooting. Some R films are because of swearing, but the shootout scene was very violent. Some blood, so not gory in the sense of organs falling out, but in the sense that it depicted a gunfight between SWAT and the Neo + Trinity duo and had a bug scene in it.

Don't get me wrong, some R films are done well, but the Matrix is not my cup of tea.

No, that makes sense. I get you.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0