Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
1674697051837.png

What would he say?

I like peanuts too; And sunflower seeds, raisins, corn, and some stuff you humans would never really be interested in. Although I never knew why cardinals like holly and bamboo berries so much, that might be why they are so red most of the time. Ah yes, I have seen the yellow guy around here recently, but why he has chosen our state is beside me. His coloration might be from lack of parental preening during their nesting ages, it does happen sometimes. Sometimes you need to preen your offspring a lot more thoroughly before they can get their true colors in. I have always noticed how many adult humans never preen their young, and it is shocking to me that they grow up the way they do. I am not talking about color necessarily, more about learning to live right in the world. Just think about how much less space there would be between us if they only spent more time with us. Those machines with those letter boards and the bright lit up eye cages on top of them that distract all connection to the world I live in. I love how humans take care of us, but I am saddened to think that their fledglings are not prepared to have the same care about us birds as the older humans do. It is like they have disconnected from nature all together and lost all their identity in this world at the same time.

What is this money you talk about; In a bird’s world, our currency is seeds and mealworms and are by default not negotiable. I cannot guarantee you will be paid back because it is more than likely I will have already eaten them long before you can ask for a refund. However, if you humans could treat those pieces of green paper and fancy metal things like we treat our seeds then they would ask themselves why put emphasis on something that cannot benefit them directly? Maybe because it is already systematically ingrained in them. Speaking of systems, the fountain on our concrete bathtub needs adjusting. I think that for the moment, just because you cannot eat it does not mean it is not necessary. Like a piece of nesting material, or a stone for sharpening our beaks on maybe? All that order and preciseness of humans are based on what could be done with money, like an incentive to labor harder? But still, do they not pay attention to what this money is returning to them as well? When you see a baby holly sapling under a bird feeder, you will know exactly where the seed for that tree came from, common sense. But do they also know that the tree that was planted has a cycle of life like the cardinal that got it there? My consensus about humans and their money is that it is a distraction to them and an even further dehumanization for them. Maybe when they figure out that money is not as important as birdseed, they will learn to want the things they need to have and not depend on it as much as they have been.

About God; If you have ever wondered if birds really cared about humans, I got an insider for you, we have been secretly paying for them, especially us jays. Even though they have never listened to us birds because we do not usually speak to them in their languages and dialogs. Most of the time we listen to the silent messengers they do not see around us. Even though they know they are there, humans often ignore them. We have seen the ones who protect some humans while they rest in the day. Sometimes they talk to the humans in their daydreams, and the person they come to is rarely even aware of their presence. Their Master is watching all of us, He lives in and about the humans. Sometimes they sadden Him, while other humans tend to make Him feel welcomed. The hurtful ones ignore us and the messengers, while the ones that take care of us impress Him. These humans spend a lot more time reading this strange book, and it makes the Master happy for them. This book changes their psychology into something amazing and a feeling of belonging in my world. The Master I speak of tells of a man who is not of the world they live in; He is mentioned in this human book more than once. This Master that takes care of the humans has also taken care of us birds as well.