Cape Breton
✟740,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am involved in this issue for the same reason I am involved in raising awareness to what is happening in Colombia and Chechnya and other parts of the world where human rights abuses are taking place. I am against human rights violations,

Can you please link to your posts that speak out against human rights violations in Columbia and Chechnya? :)

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You mistake my indifference with hostility.
No, it is hostility. If anyone said "sure sucks to be an Israeli soldier" in response to a thread about Gilad Shalit I am sure that you would take it as hostile, not indifferent. I know I would.

If you are indifferent to Palestinians, why use up so much time bashing a dead woman?

Just because I don't share your anti-Jewish obsession doesn't meant I dislike the Palestinians in particular.
What do you mean by my "anti-Jewish obsession"? Show me one post in which I bash Jewish people, go ahead. Otherwise you are making false accusations. Not that it seems to be a problem for you.

Why don't you find something popular to hate, like the NY Yankees?
LOL I don't watch baseball. I also don't go around hating or being indifferent to people, that isn't Christ's purpose for me- or for you.

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God wants the Palestinians wiped out. God has a long history of employing people to vanquish his enemies.In Exodus God sanctions many killing sprees: God tells Moses and Aaron to smite the river and turn it into blood. 7:17-24

God wants to be remembered forever for the mass murder of little children. 10:2

Clearly God approves of mass genocide.
1 Samuel 15:2-3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
2 Corinthians 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men. Genesis 35:5 The terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them. Exodus 23:27 I will send my fear before thee.
Deuteronomy 2:25 This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee.
Deuteronomy 4:34 ... by war, and by a mighty hand, and by a stretched out arm, and by great terrors....

Not anymore. God does not approve of His followers fighting their enemies anymore.

Matthew 5:38-48

38“You have heard that it was said, ‘AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.’ 39“But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40“If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. 41“Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two. 42“Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.
43“You have heard that it was said, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.’ 44“But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46“For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47“If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48“Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

There is no difference between Jews and Palestinians or anyone else.

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0