I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike [George W. Bush] I actually.

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president [George W. Bush] I actually respect the Constitution.
- Sen. Barack Obama Aka Barry Soetoro, etc.......

Really? For years, the left beat the drum that President Bush was shredding the Constitution with the USA Patriot Act, Guantanamo detainments, rendition and execution of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. When President Obama adopted those policies as his own, the left suddenly went as silent as Al Gore during a blizzard.

Mr. Obama infamously said the Constitution is “an imperfect document … a document that reflects some deep flaws … [and] an enormous blind spot.” Evidently, the former constitutional law professor has his own blind spot for Article III, which establishes the judiciary as a coequal branch of our government. Just ask U.S. District Judges Martin Feldman and Roger
Vinson.

If an administration made it its expressly stated goal to devastate domestic oil production in the Gulf of Mexico, destroy thousands of jobs, make America more vulnerable to Middle East instability, raise American families’ energy costs and, in the process, assault the constitutional authority of the judicial branch, it would be hard to imagine how the strategy would be any different from the Obama administration‘s approach to the Gulf.

In its zeal to put a “boot on the neck” of America’s energy supply, the administration was caught falsifying an Interior Department scientific report to ram through its Gulf deep-water drilling moratorium. When the ban was overturned by Judge Feldman, the administration thumbed its nose at the court and the American people. With “determined disregard,” as Judge Feldman put it, the administration dropped its moratorium all right, but then simply concocted another, similar ban in its place.

WOLF: In contempt of court and common sense - Washington Times

When are people going to wake up!

What would the Communist party do any different that our experience from 2006?

Hello!

;)

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
this was my favorite part of the article:
Dr. Milton R. Wolf is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist, medical director and cousin of President Obama's.
tulc(is surprised Mr. Wolf didn't list where he got his law degree from) :scratch:

Upvote 0

Rocky1960

Feb 10, 2011
✟743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president [George W. Bush] I actually respect the Constitution.
- Sen. Barack Obama Aka Barry Soetoro, etc.......

WOLF: In contempt of court and common sense - Washington Times

When are people going to wake up!
What would the Communist party do any different that our experience from 2006?
Hello!;)

Oh, I am awake sir. I am very awake.
Fortunately, the independent voters are starting to wake up as well.

For example,

Pelosi,%20Boehner.jpg

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, I am awake sir. I am very awake.
Fortunately, the independent voters are starting to wake up as well.

For example,

Pelosi,%20Boehner.jpg

...they gave power back to the Party that destroyed the American economy and started an unnecessary war in Iraq? :confused:
tulc(thinks that sounds more like they feel back to asleep) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...they gave power back to the Party that destroyed the American economy and started an unnecessary war in Iraq? :confused:

Yep - that's what happened.

Upvote 0

Rocky1960

Feb 10, 2011
✟743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...they gave power back to the Party that destroyed the American economy and started an unnecessary war in Iraq?

That is pure nonsense.

Check you government statistics: The economy was fine for 6 years, and didn't go haywire until the Democrats took power in the Congress in 2006.

It then became twice as bad when the Dems got twice the power in 2008.

Darn those pesky facts!!

Upvote 0

Rocky1960

Feb 10, 2011
✟743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...they gave power back to the Party that destroyed the American economy and started an unnecessary war in Iraq?
That is pure nonsense.

Check you government statistics: The economy was fine for 6 years, and didn't go haywire until the Democrats took power in the Congress in 2006.

Darn those pesky facts!!

By the way: "They" is the American people.

Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
By the way: "They" is the American people.

"They" are also the ones who put Obama in charge of the white house and the democrats in control of congress.

And it was George Bush who was commander-in-chief when the banking crises occurred - do MOSTLY to the virtually unregulated derivatives market. But both sides are to blame for that one - not just Dems in congress since 2006.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KIYX

Jul 18, 2010
✟9,824.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Most likely because they couldn't tell any difference between the two.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is pure nonsense.

Darn those pesky facts!!

Sweet! So you admit Republicans are so weak, all it takes is a couple of Democrats to destroy all their great economic strategies? Sounds like you guys might want to start finding some real programs instead of those tin foil ones you've been using. :wave:
...and the unnecessary war? :confused:
tulc(noticed you failed to answer that one) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Notamonkey

Dec 17, 2007
Mount Morris, MI
✟9,153.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"They" are also the ones who put Obama in charge of the white house and the democrats in control of congress.

And it was George Bush who was commander-in-chief when the banking crises occurred - do MOSTLY to the virtually unregulated derivatives market. But both sides are to blame for that one - not just Dems in congress since 2006.
It was Barny "give everyone a house" Fwank and Crissy Dodd and Chuck Schumer that was government at it's finest. Create a mess and save the day by "fixing" the problem they created. Now the Obama wants to double the national debt in ten years by his own plan and talk out of both sides of his mouth saying he's making tough cuts. What a joke.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The so-called unecessary war is off-topic but, it's that same war Reid said "We will lose..."And the same planned withdrawl that Bush planned is now used by Obama.

uhmmm you do realize none of that actually addresses the legitimacy of the war, right? :sorry:
tulc(thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

Upvote 0

Notamonkey

Dec 17, 2007
Mount Morris, MI
✟9,153.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
uhmmm you do realize none of that actually addresses the legitimacy of the war, right? :sorry:
tulc(thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

And you have yet to speak about the topic, just deflection. I'm not going down your rabbit trail. Obama knows the Constitution stands in his way of "fundimentally transforming America" and you do too, that's probably why you are avoiding the topic.

Reactions: Rocky1960
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you have yet to speak about the topic, just deflection. I'm not going down your rabbit trail. Obama knows the Constitution stands in his way of "fundimentally transforming America" and you do too, that's probably why you are avoiding the topic.

Actually what I wrote was in response to something Rocky1960 wrote, he posted a picture of Pelosi handing the gavel over to Boehner as a way of saying the American people had awoken from their sleep and put the Republicans back in power in the House. I pointed out that what they had done was put the Party that destroyed the economy and got us involved in an unnecessary war in Iraq back in office. If you're keeping track? This rabbit trail isn't actually mine. ;)
tulc(wonders if there's anything else he can help you with?) :wave:

Reactions: Wiccan_Child
Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,151.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That is pure nonsense.

\Check you government statistics: The economy was fine for 6 years, and didn't go haywire until the Democrats took power in the Congress in 2006.

Darn those pesky facts!!

The economy was not "fine" those 6 years it was running on a giant float of bad debt in the mortgage industry that ended up causing the problems we face now.

case-shiller-chart-updated.png

(those are what we call facts)

Upvote 0