I want to understand...

Is the bible to be taken literally?

• Yes, the bible is the word of God.

• Most of the bible is correct, but some pieces are out of date.

• The bible is a sound base for belief, but should not be taken too seriously.

• The bible not important to faith.

Results are only viewable after voting.

VividViolet

every day is a miracle
Oct 20, 2005
California
✟1,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome!

GodBless.gif

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
lillite.gif
i56210836_90099_2.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums, my name is Tatiana (aka Angeldove97) and I'm a staff member and fellow CF Welcome Angel at this site. :wave: I hope this site will be a big blessing to you... as it has been in my life! Please feel free to contact me via pm if you have any questions about the rules or getting around the site.
I'm here to help! :holy:

Take some time to get to know the site... it's huge... with over 150 different forums in which you can post about different topics. And, of course, all are welcome here.. even if they aren't Christian.
:groupray:

Recently CF has gone through some major reforms--- we're still striving to make this a Christ based site, but in a more open and fellowship based way. You can read more about the changes here: http://www.christianforums.com/t5710...t-changes.html
Also to learn more on how we write policy and rules, please read this: http://www.christianforums.com/t5713...icipation.html

Stick around, you'll meet alot of amazing people. Here are my suggestions that I give to all the newbie members at CF! Check out these forums to start off and meet some of our amazing members:
Friendship Cout
Recreation Room

If you ever are in need of help from a CF Welcome Angel (we help set up accounts, teach people how to use the site, pray for you and your needs, etc), please feel free to pm (private message) me at any time or check out our CF Angel forum by clicking here:

Take care and God bless! :hug:
Hebrews11-1.gif

Love always,
Tatiana
Public Relations Chief & CF Welcome Angel

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I tried to vote but it said I had already voted which I had definitely not done. oh well. I do believe that the Bible is the record of Gods dealing with man through the ages. Also I believe that with the aid of the Holy Spirit of God He is able to speak to me on issues of faith and my walk with God. gg

Upvote 0