Visit site
✟736,552.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

2Th 2:3-4 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God...2 Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

The Anti-Christ will be a world ruler, who presents himself as God. Saying he is God. He will also perform signs and wonders, miracles, in a similar way that Christ did, and other miracles.

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Anti-Christ will be a world ruler, who presents himself as God. Saying he is God. He will also perform signs and wonders, miracles, in a similar way that Christ did, and other miracles.
Or simply the head of how the anti-Christ ways of man finally come to a head, banding together to oppress all and establish themselves as the final solution? An automated teller machine in the Temple would do the trick. Jesus didn't go ballistic in the Temple over it's predecessors for no reason. The connection to corporatism is there.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,552.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or simply the head of how the anti-Christ ways of man finally come to a head, banding together to oppress all and establish themselves as the final solution? An automated teller machine in the Temple would do the trick. Jesus didn't go ballistic in the Temple over its predecessors for no reason. The connection to corporatism is there.
The bible is clear that the anti-Christ is a "man", not a group of people. There will be people who follow the antichrist. As there are many people today who follow after satan's view of things. But the antichrist described in the bible is definitely a man.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello, this is another thread exploring the beliefs of Christians, Last time I asked to know about your God And How you view your Savior, Now I want to know about this opposing force to your religion. Tell me the properties of the Anti-Christ, The enemy of Christ that Christians strongly dislike.
Well, to start on a different foot, a lot of Christians like the anti-christ, maybe for a lot of different reasons , each their own or shared reasons.

He deceives the whole world of course .... see in Scripture quote "deceives the whole world" for a little more info. (not popular, not taught anywhere I know) ...

He appears as if an angel of light, which the unsaved may never realize that it was the devil / anti-christ, and not Jesus appearing to them, whether in a vision or in person.

Upvote 0