Feb 7, 2002
Suburb of Chicago
Visit site
✟2,472.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my husband and me. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor in May and had surgery. I don't know how much longer I will have him with me. I love him so much and treasure everyday of the the 4 years we have been together. He is kind, loving, respectful and protective. I have been so blessed to have him in my life. Only the Lord can heal him and it doesn't look like he will be healed this side of heaven.

StubbsBoy

Sep 25, 2012
Bahamas
✟7,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have you and your love one in prayer. Now unto him that is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all we ask or think according to the power that worked in us. I speak for the mighty hand of God to come through right now. I speak into existence right now the healing power of Jesus Christ and by his stripes your husband shall be delivered and heal. I pray for Our Lord to take full control of this matter and whatever is withering in your husband shall be made whole. I speak that his brain shall be restored and his body shall be put in order. Amen

Upvote 0

LinkH

Jun 19, 2006
✟43,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keep believing God to work things out for the good of those who love Him and who are the called according to His purpose.

I knew a church planter in Southeast Asia who planted a kind of church or Bible Study of men who were former brain cancer patients. He prayed for them and they got healed, and they knew each other from the hospital, and would meet together. They were from another religious background, and it was in a pretty tough city to minister in.

Anyway, my point is God heals brain cancer, too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums