• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

i see things for how they truly are (trigger)

knw1991

Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
✟16,539.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
many people offer their reasons for suffering but i have personally concluded that there is no purpose for any of it. when we ask why bad things happen, christians are qucik to defend God and say its not his fault, and he has nothing to do with it but when there is good they tell you all glory belongs to God, praise him for something that you obvisouly did like losing weight, scoring a good grade, etc. we attribute all the good to God but when the bad happens we act like he was standing with us in disbelief that it happened. But yet we find the bible boasting of God's power, his sovereignty, his control in everything. so why do people get upset when you question why God allowed something bad to happen. all of a sudden he is totally disconnected from it. im not claiming that God did the actual act, but im stating that he did stand by and did nothing.

if i was to walk by an old lady getting beat up by a group of people, and i didnt say anything, intervene, or at least call 911,everyone would question my sanity and be quick to say im heartless. so how is there any difference when God sits on his throne in heaven, with his ego being boosted as the angels worship him and he bosses them around, and watches as little children are being molested by their own parents, women are prostituting and being treated like dogs, people are starving, people are sleeping under bridges, homeless person are being beaten to death and having their faces ate off, people are being diagnosed with temrinal illnesses and suffering in hospice, etc. If any of us had the power to help someone and others knew it, they would consider us heartless if we didnt help. so how is it any different when people rightfully question God about why he does nothing as people suffer.

I had a personal experience withe the abandonment, cruelty, and coldness of God. i have not suffered nearly as much as others. but i know what its like to be sincere, doubt your salvation, cry out for help understanding, feel alone while youre around other christians who clearly have God in their lives, while i am ignored a sincere request of "God can you save me if im not saved, will you give me a saving faith if i dont have it". no matter how mcuh i prayed the doubt and mental TORMENT did not go away, and one day there was a noticeable change in my mind called depression. the humilitation of being called defective by counselors, asked if you are bipolar by a so called sister who knows zero about any mental illness, called possessed by a so called step father whos jealous of your relationship with your mom, and having God tell someone that you are trying to control him with suicide, these things will never be forgeten and can never be healed.

i have no choice but to move on or end it. ending it is not easy. its crazy how you can suffer so much and then get blamed as if you are the problem, all of a sudden youre crazy defective possessed, need to get over it and all the other things people say. i have learned throuhg my experience to never judge peple with mental illness. this world has no heart for those that are mentally ill and it is sad. i need to work on this myself. we dont sypathize with things we dont understand. i know who i can lean on and i know who i cannot and there are not many people standing at all. i dont need anyone, and i defnitely dont need God. im ok with eternal damnation, but i will not live a lie and pretend that im ok with God and how he treated me and how he treats others. i dont care if he could care less about my opinion, because he is God and that his respinse " who are you to question me, im almighty God?" well the Almighty God should use his almighty powers to <staff edit> about people for once.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Zoii

knw1991

Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
✟16,539.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Anything that annoys you is for teaching you patience.
Anyone who abandons you is for
teaching you how to stand up
on your own two feet.
Anything that angers you is for teaching you forgiveness and compassion.
Anything that has power over you is for teaching you how to take your power back.
Anything you hate is for
teaching you unconditional love.
Anything you fear is for
teaching you courage to
overcome your fear.
Anything you can’t control is for teaching you how to let go and trust the Universe”

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 13:8-13
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

G'day dear sister good seeing you here again, though I can't say I like the conclusions you have drawn, especially about God in relation to yourself.

I do agree with you that much of the Christian god on display down here is full of paradoxical contradictions - worse often such a god is an evil dragon much more than a loving God as we finbd described in God's Word.

I have discussed God with you before but you haven't understood and kept falling for the lies hurting you so bad and bringing you what you don't need - suffering and pain - God doesn't do that - Heb is the Truth of Love Himself - He is purely holy holy holy and can do no wrong!

However He is the TRUTH so is the lies in you kill the truth how can He help you? So first let the Word of God expose the lies ruling and then when the Truth materializes then you know He is innocent and truly loving as He says He is and He will certainly take you away from the dungeons the wicked got you into for all these years with their lies.

This is the problem with your whole analysis - you are reasoning out of the darkness of your existence in lies sufferings and then conclude things about the truth of God's love, while the truth is cast dead by your very fornication trip with the lies telling you about God, so how can He help you? You don't believe the truth of God's Word but stare yourself blind on the lies hurting the hell out of you.

I say first find the truth - truth and love are sacrificed by the lies ruling in your heart - this is why it i so dark,cold and horrible in the place you are. However the lies lie so the truth what you experience heeding them - agony just like the truth of God goes through each time you heed those lies and believe them.

Love to talk more about this sister, for I know you have much love and much good in your heart hurting all this and I would hate loosing you to the pit forever.

To God's Depressed Child,

To think less of yourself then God's own
Brings you much pain and suffering.
Your worth is an incredible high price
Also for you did Jesus die on the cross.

Depression is also what devil's lies brings inside
letting a low-self-esteem your good life rob
Untruths roaming freely through heart and mind
Evil lies extinguishing all happiness and fun.

His loving truth brings you His good life
While to believe lies brings pain and grief
So hold onto the promises Jesus made to you
and don't let Satan your good life squander.

Take hold of God's precious loving truth.
A life in Him stays safe from lies that hurt.
Jesus' truth will comfort your bleeding heart
Lovingly remaking your fallen life anew.

Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Non denominational fundamentalist
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Anything that annoys you is for teaching you patience.
Anyone who abandons you is for
teaching you how to stand up
on your own two feet.
Anything that angers you is for teaching you forgiveness and compassion.
Anything that has power over you is for teaching you how to take your power back.
Anything you hate is for
teaching you unconditional love.
Anything you fear is for
teaching you courage to
overcome your fear.
Anything you can’t control is for teaching you how to let go and trust the Universe”

I have been diagnoses atypical bipolar/manic depressive. I also went through a tramatic childhood and was suicidal.

One day I was being evicted from my apartment and I was mad at God. Wasn't I going to church every sunday? Wasn't I paying my tithes? What was I doing wrong?

I was so mad that I had to carry all my furnature the 5 or so blocks to my new place, which happened to be bigger, but it was pouring rain. I was so mad but I moved out so My wife, my newborn and I had a place to live.

The next day I went back to make sure the apartment was clean and just stood there staring at the block of ceiling that had fallen right where my son's crib was. It was 3 to 4 inches thick of plaster and boards and paint and was maybe 2 1/2 feet by 4 feet. This thing was heavy, if I would of been in that apartment one more night my son would of been killed. The disaster of moving was a blessing of life.

If I had not gone back to check the apartment I would of never known. That's when I started paying attention to the bible where it says to praise God for turmoil, because good will come of it. We are told in the bible that all things work together for good for them that love God, but that isn't always us.

Another example. I was staying at a place that had a cerfew and missed cerfew so had to stay out all night. The normal response is to curse our bad luck but instead I thanked God, for even though it was bad for me I knew God had other plans. About an hour later I met a man and talked to him for three hours about christianity, directing him away from buddism and the like. The last time I saw him he was still reading his bible.

This last Monday night I got terribly sick all of a sudden and spent a day and a half in bed with the flu. This meant I was at a certain place at a certain time where I was able to step in and stop a 26ish year old from beating up a 19 year old. We don't always see or comprehend the results of these mini disastors, but they are there. If we love God all the greater. If we don't love God the results are still going to benefit those that love God.

Another thing, I joined the marine corps because they had the toughest training. The hardest, most difficult, most grueling. On the end of, though, it made me a better soldier.

As christians we have a song, you are the potter, I am the clay. We are the clay, we must be beaten and shaped and fired to become a useful tool for God.

Too many forget that "Lord" also means "master".

When you can start thanking God automatically whenever troubles come into your life you'll know you're on the winning side. Ask God to show you the meaning of some of your recent troubles.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

knw1991

Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
✟16,539.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
I have been diagnoses atypical bipolar/manic depressive. I also went through a tramatic childhood and was suicidal.

One day I was being evicted from my apartment and I was mad at God. Wasn't I going to church every sunday? Wasn't I paying my tithes? What was I doing wrong?

I was so mad that I had to carry all my furnature the 5 or so blocks to my new place, which happened to be bigger, but it was pouring rain. I was so mad but I moved out so My wife, my newborn and I had a place to live.

The next day I went back to make sure the apartment was clean and just stood there staring at the block of ceiling that had fallen right where my son's crib was. It was 3 to 4 inches thick of plaster and boards and paint and was maybe 2 1/2 feet by 4 feet. This thing was heavy, if I would of been in that apartment one more night my son would of been killed. The disaster of moving was a blessing of life.

If I had not gone back to check the apartment I would of never known. That's when I started paying attention to the bible where it says to praise God for turmoil, because good will come of it. We are told in the bible that all things work together for good for them that love God, but that isn't always us.

Another example. I was staying at a place that had a cerfew and missed cerfew so had to stay out all night. The normal response is to curse our bad luck but instead I thanked God, for even though it was bad for me I knew God had other plans. About an hour later I met a man and talked to him for three hours about christianity, directing him away from buddism and the like. The last time I saw him he was still reading his bible.

This last Monday night I got terribly sick all of a sudden and spent a day and a half in bed with the flu. This meant I was at a certain place at a certain time where I was able to step in and stop a 26ish year old from beating up a 19 year old. We don't always see or comprehend the results of these mini disastors, but they are there. If we love God all the greater. If we don't love God the results are still going to benefit those that love God.

Another thing, I joined the marine corps because they had the toughest training. The hardest, most difficult, most grueling. On the end of, though, it made me a better soldier.

As christians we have a song, you are the potter, I am the clay. We are the clay, we must be beaten and shaped and fired to become a useful tool for God.

Too many forget that "Lord" also means "master".

When you can start thanking God automatically whenever troubles come into your life you'll know you're on the winning side. Ask God to show you the meaning of some of your recent troubles.

God bless you.

those are great testimonies. im not sure there is no meaning for anything i experienced. im not that important.i cant think of any reason why its good for someone to suffer with depression and be ignored.

Upvote 0

knw1991

Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
✟16,539.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
1 Corinthians 13:8-13
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

G'day dear sister good seeing you here again, though I can't say I like the conclusions you have drawn, especially about God in relation to yourself.

I do agree with you that much of the Christian god on display down here is full of paradoxical contradictions - worse often such a god is an evil dragon much more than a loving God as we finbd described in God's Word.

I have discussed God with you before but you haven't understood and kept falling for the lies hurting you so bad and bringing you what you don't need - suffering and pain - God doesn't do that - Heb is the Truth of Love Himself - He is purely holy holy holy and can do no wrong!

However He is the TRUTH so is the lies in you kill the truth how can He help you? So first let the Word of God expose the lies ruling and then when the Truth materializes then you know He is innocent and truly loving as He says He is and He will certainly take you away from the dungeons the wicked got you into for all these years with their lies.

This is the problem with your whole analysis - you are reasoning out of the darkness of your existence in lies sufferings and then conclude things about the truth of God's love, while the truth is cast dead by your very fornication trip with the lies telling you about God, so how can He help you? You don't believe the truth of God's Word but stare yourself blind on the lies hurting the hell out of you.

I say first find the truth - truth and love are sacrificed by the lies ruling in your heart - this is why it i so dark,cold and horrible in the place you are. However the lies lie so the truth what you experience heeding them - agony just like the truth of God goes through each time you heed those lies and believe them.

Love to talk more about this sister, for I know you have much love and much good in your heart hurting all this and I would hate loosing you to the pit forever.

To God's Depressed Child,

To think less of yourself then God's own
Brings you much pain and suffering.
Your worth is an incredible high price
Also for you did Jesus die on the cross.

Depression is also what devil's lies brings inside
letting a low-self-esteem your good life rob
Untruths roaming freely through heart and mind
Evil lies extinguishing all happiness and fun.

His loving truth brings you His good life
While to believe lies brings pain and grief
So hold onto the promises Jesus made to you
and don't let Satan your good life squander.

Take hold of God's precious loving truth.
A life in Him stays safe from lies that hurt.
Jesus' truth will comfort your bleeding heart
Lovingly remaking your fallen life anew.

i have tried many times to come out this, but ofcourse god could care less. i cant find the truth if it doesnt want to be found. i cant believe the truth that has let me down millions of times. its sad, but i know the depression i feel is the truth, because there is no reason for anything that happened. it is what it is. i cant believe in a "loving" god who sits and watches everyday as people end their lives, are abused, murdered, set on fire, etc. a loving powerful God would not be indifferent to it. im not willing to blindly believe that god is good despite all the evidence that shows he just doesnt care. before i went through this, i was one of those people who thought that we never had to worry because god would always be there to help us and i didnt understand why people blamed god for bad things, but now i know. people always say good comes out of the bad, so i guess that means they have kept track of every tragedy that has ever happened and there has been good that came out of it. we all know that they have not. we were put in this world without any sayso and given whatever cards we were dealt and have to deal with them. and it sucks for you if God didnt choose you from the foundation of the world to be saved, because everything you go through is pointless becuase you'll end up in hell when its all over. if you were chosen, the bad things that happened can turn out for good or nothing good will come out of it but at least you'll go to heaven and have to wroship a heartless, indifferent, cruel, egotistical god for eternity while your loved ones burn in hell because he didnt chose them to be saved. so for the lady that gets raped, murdered and set on fire and thrown in the dumpster, and did not get chosen to be saved, her whole life was pintless, she shouldve never been born. in fact it would be better if she never even existed. all of her accomplishments and every good moment she had was pointless and meant nothing. she spent her last hours being tortured only to go on to more torture in hell. and God watches the whole thing as she suffers in agony and pain. and its all justified because shes a sinner, and shes a sinner because the sinful nature was given to her because two humans ate a forbidden fruit. just lovely isnt it...it makes soooo much sense :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i have tried many times to come out this, but ofcourse god could care less. i cant find the truth if it doesnt want to be found. i cant believe the truth that has let me down millions of times. its sad, but i know the depression i feel is the truth, because there is no reason for anything that happened. it is what it is. i cant believe in a "loving" god who sits and watches everyday as people end their lives, are abused, murdered, set on fire, etc. a loving powerful God would not be indifferent to it. im not willing to blindly believe that god is good despite all the evidence that shows he just doesnt care. before i went through this, i was one of those people who thought that we never had to worry because god would always be there to help us and i didnt understand why people blamed god for bad things, but now i know. people always say good comes out of the bad, so i guess that means they have kept track of every tragedy that has ever happened and there has been good that came out of it. we all know that they have not. we were put in this world without any sayso and given whatever cards we were dealt and have to deal with them. and it sucks for you if God didnt choose you from the foundation of the world to be saved, because everything you go through is pointless becuase you'll end up in hell when its all over. if you were chosen, the bad things that happened can turn out for good or nothing good will come out of it but at least you'll go to heaven and have to wroship a heartless, indifferent, cruel, egotistical god for eternity while your loved ones burn in hell because he didnt chose them to be saved. so for the lady that gets raped, murdered and set on fire and thrown in the dumpster, and did not get chosen to be saved, her whole life was pintless, she shouldve never been born. in fact it would be better if she never even existed. all of her accomplishments and every good moment she had was pointless and meant nothing. she spent her last hours being tortured only to go on to more torture in hell. and God watches the whole thing as she suffers in agony and pain. and its all justified because shes a sinner, and shes a sinner because the sinful nature was given to her because two humans ate a forbidden fruit. just lovely isnt it...it makes soooo much sense :oldthumbsup:

"if God didn't choose you from the foundation of the world to be saved...."

This is a Calvanistic point of view and, I agree, quite depressing. The good news is, not only the Elect can get saved! It is God's will that none should perish. Even if God didn't choose you to be elect you can still become saved. This is really not the forum to argue if the Calvanist viewpoint is correct, predetermination, but I find a lot wrong with it.

The main way I got over my depression was through education. I remember the first time I saw hope. I was in the Marines on a Navy ship javving a horrible day in a funk, you know, where everything is just in shades of gray not color... come to think of it, the ship was battleship gray... maybe not a good analogy. Anyway, I was walking down a cooridor thinking about how horrible life was then I stopped and decided to put all the horrible things that had happened to me in a list. All I could really come up with is a gunny yelling at me but I was marine and that was just common. When I actually reflected on the day I realized the day was just normal. Nothing horrible, it was just my mindset that viewed everything in a negative way. Trying to look at the events in a third person perspective really helped.

Of cousre two hours later I was in a depressive funk again but I knew that with time and knowledge I could beat this thing.

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello, you pm'ed me not too long ago... And I'm definitely not one of those slap happy Christians..probably because ...ive felt moat of what you said...abandoned by god when I asking for simple things. Meanwhile my friends lives get better and better... So i dedintely dont feel like gods favorite... My life for me is miserable...but the reason I dont off myself is 1) bv suicide is selfish and 2) god wouldn't stop me if I tried.... And you can't mess around with crap like that as you have one life.

I believe in God but I dont defend him much BC I kinda believe in Calvinism as its in the bible and makes more sense then Arminiqsm ...God isnt to weak to save anyone..but ill quote my pastor when I left the church BC I didnt want to take her bullcrap no more... " God has mercy on whom he has mercy"

Yup she told me that while I chose to leave BC of how she treated me. God didn't check her... Its like she got away with her poor treatment of me. But I'm not surprised, alot of spiritual leaders do much worse to other...reae where one slept with his members wife and his wife was expecting... The dude was rightfully angry but instead of the pastor manning up..he shot the guy dead inside the church...and got off Scott free.

Its messed up but I feel god definitely has mercy on whom ever he wills and intervenes on others lives ... This isn't a popular answer at all... But I lean towards it BC its in the bible..and its true for my life.

However...i still keep trying to seek god hoping calvinism is wrong ... Hoping I'm not one of the people he doesn't give a crap. About BC he choose not to have mercy on me...and I keep trying hoping I'm wrong.

I feel for you... I hope u reestablish your faith some how.

I agree... I used to defend God tooth and nail, until I realized he doesn't need it, and likely doesn't want it from me. He has his favorites, his blessed and his faithful to whom he shows mercy, and would rather have speak on his behalf.

I have kind of accepted that God will choose whoever he will choose also, especially considering he says not everyone will be saved.

It is very depressing, but what are you gonna do? I'm not the god... I just gotta hope he doesn't make life even more ridiculous, and maybe a ray of sunshine.

This is one main reason why I won't have kids. Heck, I wasn't even supposed to be here, and now that I am here THIS is my life? Not gonna put my child through that; God has enough angels and humans who he can fellowship with through love without my son or daughter going through life with the possibility of misery in both life and the afterlife.

I guess for me fear of going to a hell worse than this life keeps me bounded. But, that is kind of sad. God and I used to be very close. Then, he just left (but, I expected it sooner or later.)

Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
those are great testimonies. im not sure there is no meaning for anything i experienced. im not that important.i cant think of any reason why its good for someone to suffer with depression and be ignored.

It is not my experience that God ignores anyone except those that don't love him.

Do you know the story of Job? God allowed Satan to take away Job had except his life, to prove that Job loved God and would not denounce Him. Job cursed the day he was born but he refused to curse God. God wound up restoring all Job had.

We go through trials and tribulations so we learn from them. Sometimes we learn how to deal with problems. Sometimes it's how not to sin. Sometimes it is for other of God's purposes. But, as long as you love God, God will not ignore you. God may not be doing things the way you would have them done, but then God has his wisdom that you don't have.

Perhaps all this trouble you are going through is simply for you to learn the lesson that life is hard. Life is difficult. For some it is near impossible. Without you saying what it is that you feel God is ignoring you on I can't give more specific information on why God might do this.

Maybe God simply wants you to learn no to curse him.

If you love God all things will work together for good. If you don't love God then they won't. Remember, there are simply two commandments. Love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

Honestly: "well the Almighty God should use his almighty powers to give [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] about people for once." does not sound to me like someone who loves God.

Upvote 0

Rasnosauj

Sep 15, 2015
✟10,917.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
many people offer their reasons for suffering but i have personally concluded that there is no purpose for any of it. when we ask why bad things happen, christians are qucik to defend God and say its not his fault, and he has nothing to do with it but when there is good they tell you all glory belongs to God, praise him for something that you obvisouly did like losing weight, scoring a good grade, etc. we attribute all the good to God but when the bad happens we act like he was standing with us in disbelief that it happened. But yet we find the bible boasting of God's power, his sovereignty, his control in everything. so why do people get upset when you question why God allowed something bad to happen. all of a sudden he is totally disconnected from it. im not claiming that God did the actual act, but im stating that he did stand by and did nothing.

if i was to walk by an old lady getting beat up by a group of people, and i didnt say anything, intervene, or at least call 911,everyone would question my sanity and be quick to say im heartless. so how is there any difference when God sits on his throne in heaven, with his ego being boosted as the angels worship him and he bosses them around, and watches as little children are being molested by their own parents, women are prostituting and being treated like dogs, people are starving, people are sleeping under bridges, homeless person are being beaten to death and having their faces ate off, people are being diagnosed with temrinal illnesses and suffering in hospice, etc. If any of us had the power to help someone and others knew it, they would consider us heartless if we didnt help. so how is it any different when people rightfully question God about why he does nothing as people suffer.

I had a personal experience withe the abandonment, cruelty, and coldness of God. i have not suffered nearly as much as others. but i know what its like to be sincere, doubt your salvation, cry out for help understanding, feel alone while youre around other christians who clearly have God in their lives, while i am ignored a sincere request of "God can you save me if im not saved, will you give me a saving faith if i dont have it". no matter how mcuh i prayed the doubt and mental TORMENT did not go away, and one day there was a noticeable change in my mind called depression. the humilitation of being called defective by counselors, asked if you are bipolar by a so called sister who knows zero about any mental illness, called possessed by a so called step father whos jealous of your relationship with your mom, and having God tell someone that you are trying to control him with suicide, these things will never be forgeten and can never be healed.

i have no choice but to move on or end it. ending it is not easy. its crazy how you can suffer so much and then get blamed as if you are the problem, all of a sudden youre crazy defective possessed, need to get over it and all the other things people say. i have learned throuhg my experience to never judge peple with mental illness. this world has no heart for those that are mentally ill and it is sad. i need to work on this myself. we dont sypathize with things we dont understand. i know who i can lean on and i know who i cannot and there are not many people standing at all. i dont need anyone, and i defnitely dont need God. im ok with eternal damnation, but i will not live a lie and pretend that im ok with God and how he treated me and how he treats others. i dont care if he could care less about my opinion, because he is God and that his respinse " who are you to question me, im almighty God?" well the Almighty God should use his almighty powers to give [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] about people for once.
You know brother, it's all a test. God would put us through things to see if we stay faithful to him. To hate God for something is what Satan wants us to do. God would always change the situation if we stay with him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

1 john 4:7-12
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Oh poor struggling sufferer that you are, you remind me so much of myself. You have, like me and so many others,) been serving the dragon god of the Christian religion, he is very much like you describe him in your response to me, I know him like that as well. A real abominable god with out mercy, love,grace, support, or care whatsoever, but rather torture of heart and mind.

You know what I did what that dragon of a god when I saw how I had been fooled by his lies ruling this planet - I cursed him to hell - really that is what I did.

I told him to shove his lies up his tighter spot on his behind and blow himself to bits with his bloody lying misery.

You know the surprising thing was when I did that?

He went down the pit he got me into with his lies while Jesus got me out of it and took me to rule up beside Him in His awesome truthfully loving Word and not what religion has done to it down here, completely falsified it and twisted the awesome truths taught there in.

For example I show you how the horrible lies that satan put into us in paradise caused so much bad life to come about. Unlike the lies you believe about that and blame our awesome Creator for.

I'll show you in a simple example so you can see what Scripture means when the words says our hearts have been corrupted beyond repair, as you can see in your own life and the misery you have to endure every day longing for good life but stuck with lies that hurt instead. What a prick of god satan truly is don't you reckon?

Say my wife really loves me a lot and I love her a lot. This is the beginning, Right! Love rules truthfully and we are both happy as anything.

Now there comes a whispering suggestion in my mind one day which tells me my wife doesn't love me! Not true whatsoever but I still hear this untruth/wrong speaking to my mind for some reason. (Just like you hear in your heart this said about our truthfully loving Father in Heaven.) Can you see the tree of right and wrong in my little paradise - in my loveing relationship with my wife I have complete freedom however I am not allowed to be untruthful to our love or in any way mix wrong into it.

For now comes the warning from the truth that is alive between me and my wife, and He will say, not true your wife loves you, you know that very well.

However I look at the lie spoken to my mind for some reason and am beguiled by that 'food' and ignore the truth and doubt the love speaking between me and my wife and accept the suggestion that perhaps this suggestion I'm hearing is true and my wife doesn't love me.

Now who is at fault here? My wife loving me truthfully? The lie lying to me? Or I believing that lie?

However there is more to it. For now I begin to believe the lie is true for I feel bad in my love and very betrayed instead of pure love for my wife like I did before. and yet I'm blind to the fact, fort I have killed true love inside of my heart and all the pain this is causing is not because my wife doesn't love me but because I believe lies and think she doesn't love me, while as a matter of fact I don't love her doing believing those terrible lies. (Just as you keep accusing God of wrong while He only ever does right but you don't believe that you believe the lies hurting you so badly all the time, constantly increasing you torture and robbing you of your truthful love as you believe those horrible words and suggestions.

However it gets even worse! For now my wife sees that I don't believe her that she loves me, so she assures me that she does, and writes me all kind of love letters, and sends me love messages from all around to try and convince me that she loves me like anything, and she is hurting the pain of my lies just like I am, or perhaps even much more!!!

However the more effort she puts into loving me, the more lies the loveless lies I believe about my wife lie about her efforts to convince me about that. For doubt, hurt, fear, guilt, shame, and all the other crap I brought alive within me believing the lies I did twist all her efforts and make her seem untrue and insincere. Even speculating about what she is really thinking behind the 'hypocrisy' she is showing me, her love just lies to be and not true ands so on hurting me immensely doing so but I still keep believing these lies. (just like you do all the time about God and Jesus and His true kids, hurting hell in the process, like Scripture warns will happen when we follow lies and not His loving truth.)

However it gets even worse! For now the lies bring other women around who are after all my good life and don't love me whatsoever, but because of the lies I believe about my wife, and the hollow emptiness inside this has caused, I seek comfort there instead of the arms of her who loves me true, and loose all my goodies for they robs me blind and even try to kill me, so they can have all I have forever, making me feel more and more empty and miserable all the time until the day I shoot myself and break the heart of my loving wife completely.

This is how it is between you and God my dear, or not?

So please, please sister in suffering get rid of those horrible religious lies, I have warned you about them for years, yet you keep heeding them though they have hurt you so incredible much, and worse even blame our loving heavenly Father for doing that refusing to heed Him and so find the good life you long after so much.

So I say when you see the abomination inside of your heart you have been heeding, serving and praying to, and who has caused your desolation to be so bad and who has now stopped all worship of the True God of Creation within you, then you best run from these lies hurting you and find safety in The Crucified Lord of Creation my dear, for otherwise that lying sot in your heart and mind who caused all your suffering to be so severe and unjust, mean and cruel will tie you down for years and years to the great desolation and the suffering go through then will pale into insignificance to what you have been through so far, I would hate that to happen to you and pray that you come to your senses before that.

For this is the the Truth of our God and not the lies hurting you, and certainly not that dragon religious people are serving down here.

God's Loving truth - Jesus Christ - who you have also crucified believing all these lies about God - is really true - nothing else matters but regain Him in our lives and learn to love truthfully and stay away from those horrible lies hurting you every day without love, mercy, forgiveness or grace - why stay with those lying thoughts and feelings? You deserve so very much better dear honestly true, but when you in the lie you cannot comprehend His truth nor experience Him or His love for the lies killed Him. This is why you have to first leave the lie and enter the truth of God again only then will you see how much He truly loves you and cares about you, not before.

Isaiah 55
Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
By oppression and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.
He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life and be satisfiede
by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

Upvote 0

knw1991

Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
✟16,539.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Honestly: "well the Almighty God should use his almighty powers to give [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] about people for once." does not sound to me like someone who loves God.[/QUOTE]

and once again i am the bad guy.. but sorry i cant force myself to love someone i simply dont. so if im in that group, so be it, i will join the line.

Upvote 0

knw1991

Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
✟16,539.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
1 john 4:7-12
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Oh poor struggling sufferer that you are, you remind me so much of myself. You have, like me and so many others,) been serving the dragon god of the Christian religion, he is very much like you describe him in your response to me, I know him like that as well. A real abominable god with out mercy, love,grace, support, or care whatsoever, but rather torture of heart and mind.

You know what I did what that dragon of a god when I saw how I had been fooled by his lies ruling this planet - I cursed him to hell - really that is what I did.

I told him to shove his lies up his tighter spot on his behind and blow himself to bits with his bloody lying misery.

You know the surprising thing was when I did that?

He went down the pit he got me into with his lies while Jesus got me out of it and took me to rule up beside Him in His awesome truthfully loving Word and not what religion has done to it down here, completely falsified it and twisted the awesome truths taught there in.

For example I show you how the horrible lies that satan put into us in paradise caused so much bad life to come about. Unlike the lies you believe about that and blame our awesome Creator for.

I'll show you in a simple example so you can see what Scripture means when the words says our hearts have been corrupted beyond repair, as you can see in your own life and the misery you have to endure every day longing for good life but stuck with lies that hurt instead. What a prick of god satan truly is don't you reckon?

Say my wife really loves me a lot and I love her a lot. This is the beginning, Right! Love rules truthfully and we are both happy as anything.

Now there comes a whispering suggestion in my mind one day which tells me my wife doesn't love me! Not true whatsoever but I still hear this untruth/wrong speaking to my mind for some reason. (Just like you hear in your heart this said about our truthfully loving Father in Heaven.) Can you see the tree of right and wrong in my little paradise - in my loveing relationship with my wife I have complete freedom however I am not allowed to be untruthful to our love or in any way mix wrong into it.

For now comes the warning from the truth that is alive between me and my wife, and He will say, not true your wife loves you, you know that very well.

However I look at the lie spoken to my mind for some reason and am beguiled by that 'food' and ignore the truth and doubt the love speaking between me and my wife and accept the suggestion that perhaps this suggestion I'm hearing is true and my wife doesn't love me.

Now who is at fault here? My wife loving me truthfully? The lie lying to me? Or I believing that lie?

However there is more to it. For now I begin to believe the lie is true for I feel bad in my love and very betrayed instead of pure love for my wife like I did before. and yet I'm blind to the fact, fort I have killed true love inside of my heart and all the pain this is causing is not because my wife doesn't love me but because I believe lies and think she doesn't love me, while as a matter of fact I don't love her doing believing those terrible lies. (Just as you keep accusing God of wrong while He only ever does right but you don't believe that you believe the lies hurting you so badly all the time, constantly increasing you torture and robbing you of your truthful love as you believe those horrible words and suggestions.

However it gets even worse! For now my wife sees that I don't believe her that she loves me, so she assures me that she does, and writes me all kind of love letters, and sends me love messages from all around to try and convince me that she loves me like anything, and she is hurting the pain of my lies just like I am, or perhaps even much more!!!

However the more effort she puts into loving me, the more lies the loveless lies I believe about my wife lie about her efforts to convince me about that. For doubt, hurt, fear, guilt, shame, and all the other crap I brought alive within me believing the lies I did twist all her efforts and make her seem untrue and insincere. Even speculating about what she is really thinking behind the 'hypocrisy' she is showing me, her love just lies to be and not true ands so on hurting me immensely doing so but I still keep believing these lies. (just like you do all the time about God and Jesus and His true kids, hurting hell in the process, like Scripture warns will happen when we follow lies and not His loving truth.)

However it gets even worse! For now the lies bring other women around who are after all my good life and don't love me whatsoever, but because of the lies I believe about my wife, and the hollow emptiness inside this has caused, I seek comfort there instead of the arms of her who loves me true, and loose all my goodies for they robs me blind and even try to kill me, so they can have all I have forever, making me feel more and more empty and miserable all the time until the day I shoot myself and break the heart of my loving wife completely.

This is how it is between you and God my dear, or not?

So please, please sister in suffering get rid of those horrible religious lies, I have warned you about them for years, yet you keep heeding them though they have hurt you so incredible much, and worse even blame our loving heavenly Father for doing that refusing to heed Him and so find the good life you long after so much.

So I say when you see the abomination inside of your heart you have been heeding, serving and praying to, and who has caused your desolation to be so bad and who has now stopped all worship of the True God of Creation within you, then you best run from these lies hurting you and find safety in The Crucified Lord of Creation my dear, for otherwise that lying sot in your heart and mind who caused all your suffering to be so severe and unjust, mean and cruel will tie you down for years and years to the great desolation and the suffering go through then will pale into insignificance to what you have been through so far, I would hate that to happen to you and pray that you come to your senses before that.

For this is the the Truth of our God and not the lies hurting you, and certainly not that dragon religious people are serving down here.

God's Loving truth - Jesus Christ - who you have also crucified believing all these lies about God - is really true - nothing else matters but regain Him in our lives and learn to love truthfully and stay away from those horrible lies hurting you every day without love, mercy, forgiveness or grace - why stay with those lying thoughts and feelings? You deserve so very much better dear honestly true, but when you in the lie you cannot comprehend His truth nor experience Him or His love for the lies killed Him. This is why you have to first leave the lie and enter the truth of God again only then will you see how much He truly loves you and cares about you, not before.

Isaiah 55
Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
By oppression and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.
He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life and be satisfiede
by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

i just dont believe anymore. i just know in my heart that he never loved me or cared. i feel that i would be lying to myself to beleive that it was true.

Upvote 0

knw1991

Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
✟16,539.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
It is not my experience that God ignores anyone except those that don't love him.

Do you know the story of Job? God allowed Satan to take away Job had except his life, to prove that Job loved God and would not denounce Him. Job cursed the day he was born but he refused to curse God. God wound up restoring all Job had.

We go through trials and tribulations so we learn from them. Sometimes we learn how to deal with problems. Sometimes it's how not to sin. Sometimes it is for other of God's purposes. But, as long as you love God, God will not ignore you. God may not be doing things the way you would have them done, but then God has his wisdom that you don't have.

Perhaps all this trouble you are going through is simply for you to learn the lesson that life is hard. Life is difficult. For some it is near impossible. Without you saying what it is that you feel God is ignoring you on I can't give more specific information on why God might do this.

Maybe God simply wants you to learn no to curse him.

If you love God all things will work together for good. If you don't love God then they won't. Remember, there are simply two commandments. Love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

Honestly: "well the Almighty God should use his almighty powers to give [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] about people for once." does not sound to me like someone who loves God.

i dont care. if god only loves those who love him, that is hypocritical because he tells us to love our enemies. and its cruel to reject someone that he clearly rejected and punsh them because they dont righfully have faith in a god who would abandon them.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

and once again i am the bad guy.. but sorry i cant force myself to love someone i simply dont. so if im in that group, so be it, i will join the line.[/QUOTE]

The bad guy lives in you dear, you are the victim while the bad guy lies about the Good Guy and everyone else, including yourself and brings bad life into you in the mean time for you believe him.

Your responsibility in all of this is to believe the truth of God's love and not the lies of the bad guy hurting you so bad. This is why your concept of god is hurting you so much for the god you have in mind is an abominable god, not true god at all, that is why you can't love him as god. I hate him as well, as does everyone hurting bad life. Te bad guy is a real creep, we both know and have experienced that haven't we?

Simply throw all such crap out, and humbly ask the Real God to teach you to heed true love instead of loveless lies and endevour to love in real life, only then wiull you meet up with God.

Peace

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jim Langston

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

and once again i am the bad guy.. but sorry i cant force myself to love someone i simply dont. so if im in that group, so be it, i will join the line.[/QUOTE]

At least you are aware that you are joining that line of your own free will.

Upvote 0

knw1991

Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
✟16,539.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
and once again i am the bad guy.. but sorry i cant force myself to love someone i simply dont. so if im in that group, so be it, i will join the line.

At least you are aware that you are joining that line of your own free will.[/QUOTE]

and at least you know at this very moment, that i never asked for your advice nor need it. so you can go leave your condescending comments somewhere else. im not going to let you or anyone make me feel guilty for not lvoing God, because if the love is not there it is not there. i dont owe you an explanation for my feelings. im so sick of people leaving their rude remarks to people that are struggling with their feelings toward God. it really shows me that you cannot relate to people in this situation anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
At least you are aware that you are joining that line of your own free will.

and at least you know at this very moment, that i never asked for your advice nor need it. so you can go leave your condescending comments somewhere else. im not going to let you or anyone make me feel guilty for not lvoing God, because if the love is not there it is not there. i dont owe you an explanation for my feelings. im so sick of people leaving their rude remarks to people that are struggling with their feelings toward God. it really shows me that you cannot relate to people in this situation anyway.[/QUOTE]

You don't think I was abused as a child? You don't think I know what it's like living every day in fear? You don't think I know what it's like to live in pain? You don't think I know what it's like to want to die each and every day? You don't think I know what it's like when each and every day is just another day of suffering? You don't know me so don't pretend like you do. You don't know the pain and misery my childhood was nor the many hours I've worked on studying on how to be better.

Yes, I was mad at God, but I didn't hate him. You choose to hate God of your own free will. So don't come to me like I don't know what it's live to suffer pain and live with the torment of living. I just chose to work at getting better than to continue to wallow in my misery blaming the world and God for how I felt.

Take a look around you. Look at all the people qho have it so much worst in the world yet choose not to wallow in self pity.

I was sad I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
and at least you know at this very moment, that i never asked for your advice nor need it. so you can go leave your condescending comments somewhere else. im not going to let you or anyone make me feel guilty for not lvoing God, because if the love is not there it is not there. i dont owe you an explanation for my feelings. im so sick of people leaving their rude remarks to people that are struggling with their feelings toward God. it really shows me that you cannot relate to people in this situation anyway.

You don't think I was abused as a child? You don't think I know what it's like living every day in fear? You don't think I know what it's like to live in pain? You don't think I know what it's like to want to die each and every day? You don't think I know what it's like when each and every day is just another day of suffering? You don't know me so don't pretend like you do. You don't know the pain and misery my childhood was nor the many hours I've worked on studying on how to be better.

Yes, I was mad at God, but I didn't hate him. You choose to hate God of your own free will. So don't come to me like I don't know what it's live to suffer pain and live with the torment of living. I just chose to work at getting better than to continue to wallow in my misery blaming the world and God for how I felt.

Take a look around you. Look at all the people qho have it so much worst in the world yet choose not to wallow in self pity.

I was sad I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear you suffer this much brother, and so glad to hear you do know God, but please don't blame this poor person for not knowing God that has nothing to do with her free will. Free will what? She is completely overcome with loveless lies how can see she God? Jesius cried out as well my Father my Father why has Thou forsaken me, I know I certainly have, where is free will in such times? That's nonsense brother utter nonsense.

You were blessed because God was revealed to you through someone who truly loved you, that is why you now know God and He can help you in your suffering. I also had that benefit, for my wife loves God and showed me His love every day while I was just a miserable wreck. So II knew God's love was true and started hunger after such love.

However this lady hasn't met anyone like that yet in real life and therefore doesn't know the truth. She only knows those heartless lies hurting her all the time all her life, hurting her the beautiful person she is.

Please brother open your mind to this and don't demand free will when there is none possible. That is like saying to a dead person be alive.

I have know this lady for years and know she has a lovely heart underneath the pain, and that she has tried so very hard to be a good Christian. However so many conflicting messages from here and the many liars and cheats have confused everything even more instead of made things palin. for everyone wants her to be a believer in their own likeness, but so few have shown her what a loving Heavenly Father is like and what the devil ruling down here is like.

This is where the problem is as far as I can determine and this is where we have to ask Jesus to bring her into to contact with a loving Christian who can show her in real life how love works and how true He is in believer life who love God.

So you demand for to stop feelingsorry for herself is very cruel and loveless from this perspective or d on't you think so? That is why sh asked you to lay off brother, I'm sure.

Best pray for her, there most e some loving Christians around where he lives surely? Ask Jesus to activate them.

Peace

• Agree
Reactions: LoyalToGod
Upvote 0

knw1991

Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
✟16,539.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
thank you Jeshu.
alot of people in this world would rather you shut up when you talk about your feelings and they think by saying someone else has it worst that that should automatically close their mouth. i guess we should use the same argument to a rape victim and tell her/him,o stop complaining you could have been raped and pregnant or raped and murdered too.

Jim, why do you waste your time commenting, if my post aggravates you, you can easily go read something else, if im wallowing in self pity, when i know that i have done everything i could to help myself. i could care less about your opinion. i wish people with ignorant remarks like yours would mind their own business. if someone venting bothers you, you can easily go to another thread so you will not be annoyed. i dont have to justify how i feel and why i feel that way to you.

Upvote 0