Aug 23, 2007
✟784,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I think my dad got the stomach flu this afternoon because he is really, really not feeling good and is nauseous and weak all over and he couldn't even help take care of mom tonight with me, so it's all on me tonight - feeding her, giving her meds, putting her to bed, everything - I just feel really overwhelmed and I hope that stomach flu is the "only" thing he has and that he's not hiding some heart condition just to assuage my fears. We normally split tasks and do some things together for mom but tonight I have 100% of the tasks. :| The caretaker lady for mom is done for the day.

I'm just really worried - all of a sudden.

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟784,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
thanks guys for your prayers, it means a lot. Even though I am frustrated by the circumstances surrounding my dad that I have talked about now and then, I get scared when I think anything is wrong with his health like this.

he says he is feeling a little better but that is probably because he just threw up a lot - I told him not to eat ANYTHING tonight - he tried to take some painkiller before he threw up and the painkiller threw out of his mouth along with everything else.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
†JMJTJ†

You and your loved ones will be in my prayers for your strength, hope, and healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen
The Divine Mercy Message & Prayer

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail [/FONT]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.