Sep 6, 2007
✟15,214.00
Faith
Christian
Chinese Wo Ie Ni
Korean Tangsinul Sarang Ha Yo
Japanese Kimi O Ai $hiteru
Vietnamese Anh Ye'U Em (to Woman)

http://101valentinethings.com/valen...ds&subcategory=Love+Letters&id=861&ru=2810138

i%2d%6c%6f%76%65-you-arabic-egypt-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Neari
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Born2live4ever

Aug 13, 2009
California
Visit site
✟15,652.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
In ASL (American Sign Language), you can do it as a single sign, or sign the words "I LOVE YOU".

For the former, you hold your right hand up with the palm facing outward, and put down your middle and ring fingers. Like "rock on", but with the thumb out.

For the latter, you point to yourself with your index finger for "I", then cross your arms over your chest while making fists for "love", and then point out with your index finger for "you".

Upvote 0

The Mystical Way

Oct 16, 2015
Australia
✟8,293.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Japanese Kimi O Ai $hiteru
Actually the "aishiteru" thing in Japan isn't said all that often; it's too intense and direct for the typical low-key Japanese way of expressing emotion, and you're more likely to encounter it in some intense love ballads or melodramatic scenes in Japanese dramas than in real life. On a day-to-day basis it'd be more often expressed as "anata ga suki desu", or "daisuki", "suki yo", "or even just "suki"; there are also a host of other ways depending on the gender of the person and which part of Japan they're from but that's something I haven't learnt much about yet.

Feels kind of weird replying directly to something from almost six years ago but yeah. [lol]

Upvote 0