Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lollard said:
I pity you not being able to see the colors. :(

I can see Blue very easy though, I am not completely color blind, I know it varies in everyone. I have Red, Green Color Blindness. This is Very rare for a female to....

Blessings, \o/ :clap:

KristiAnn

Upvote 0

Iollain

Jer 18:2-6
May 18, 2004
Atlantic Coast
✟8,725.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lollard said:
Believe it or not these roses all came from the same plant. They are the "Peace" rose. Depending on the weather and sun they are either Yellow with a little bit of pink or pink with a little yellow.

We have had enough rain here to keep the flowers happy!

Nope, i don't believe you.

hehe

Upvote 0

SumTinWong

Living with BPD
Apr 30, 2004
In a house
Visit site
✟17,886.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Iollain said:
Nope, i don't believe you.
You are so mean. :p My favorite part besides the sandbox is the cute little dog waiting patiently for its picture to be taken.

Here is a pick of a tamarack i'm shaping into a topiary
See now you made me go look up topiary :) to·pi·ar·y
Of or characterized by the clipping or trimming of live shrubs or trees into decorative shapes, as of animals. So is that dog the tamarack? Wow!!! Youare really good at that!!! :)

Upvote 0

Mother Vashti

Veteran
Feb 14, 2002
State College, PA
Visit site
✟16,583.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Lollard said:
Since you are the gardener of the flowers, does that make you the pot head?
bwha ha ha haha ha
sml.gif

Upvote 0

SumTinWong

Living with BPD
Apr 30, 2004
In a house
Visit site
✟17,886.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Iollain said:
LOL, nope the tamarack is the ball shaped tree in front of the sandbox. The 3 squirrels live here too, they look a lot like girls.
So that black thing in the lower right hand corner is not a dog but a squirrel? Egads!!! Run away and take the children with you!!! :)

Upvote 0

Iollain

Jer 18:2-6
May 18, 2004
Atlantic Coast
✟8,725.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lollard said:
So that black thing in the lower right hand corner is not a dog but a squirrel? Egads!!! Run away and take the children with you!!! :)
LOL, that is Rusty, better known as Russer, RustyRoodle-ChickenNoodle, or Skunk-dog.
Angie looks like a sweetie!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kristi1

His Daughter
May 11, 2004
Oregon
Visit site
✟20,248.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lollard said:
Well blue is the only color I do not have in my flower bed, otherwise I would help you out :)

Thanks Lollard! I have a bunch of links at Kristi Ann's Haven under the Disabilites Forum, and there is a Post there by me KristiAnn (MsGuidedAngel) called Color Blindness. This to help others understand we are born with this.

I still love flowers even if I cannot see their colors. ;)

Blessings, \o/

KristiAnn

Upvote 0

SumTinWong

Living with BPD
Apr 30, 2004
In a house
Visit site
✟17,886.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Iollain said:
LOL, that is Rusty, better known as Russer, RustyRoodle-ChickenNoodle, or Skunk-dog.
Angie looks like a sweetie!
There is a comic out there by the name of Steven Wright (I think he is Canadian as well) who has a dog that he named Stay. Come here, Stay... Go get it, Stay... LOL

Skunk-dog eh? Sweetheart Angie got tangled up with a skunk this year and her face still smells like it. Yuck. She doesn't mind birds so much, but if you are a critter on four legs you had best not step foot in teh yard. It is funny however that she ahs taken to waiting until we are watching to go chasing. Somethings are just better with an audience :)

Upvote 0

SumTinWong

Living with BPD
Apr 30, 2004
In a house
Visit site
✟17,886.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
KristiAnn said:
Thanks Lollard! I have a bunch of links at Kristi Ann's Haven under the Disabilites Forum, and there is a Post there by me KristiAnn (MsGuidedAngel) called Color Blindness. This to help others understand we are born with this.

I still love flowers even if I cannot see their colors. ;)

Blessings, \o/

KristiAnn
I have book marked and will go over there next chance I get. Thanks for the information! I did see that the site is done in blue on white by the way :)

As far as loving flowers without being able to see the colors the roses that we have here, the Peace rose and the Lagerfeld both have unique smells. The Peace is rather light and airy but the Lagerfeld, great googly moogly that puppy smells like it was born to turn some heads.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kristi1

His Daughter
May 11, 2004
Oregon
Visit site
✟20,248.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lollard said:
I have book marked and will go over there next chance I get. Thanks for the information! I did see that the site is done in blue on white by the way :)

As far as loving flowers without being able to see the colors the roses that we have here, the Peace rose and the Lagerfeld both have unique smells. The Peace is rather light and airy but the Lagerfeld, great googly moogly that puppy smells like it was born to turn some heads.

Thankie Lollard! You're more than Welcome to Join in the fun if you like, *tee hee* I don't bite to hard....

I Love Roses a lot!!

Blessings, \o/ :clap:

KristiAnn
AKA
MsGuidedAngel

Upvote 0

SumTinWong

Living with BPD
Apr 30, 2004
In a house
Visit site
✟17,886.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Iollain said:
Apple cider vinegar is good for skunk smells....we have a regular wildlife retreat here at night...skunks, racoons, deer, even a moose one time.
A moose? Where do you live, with Grizzly Adams?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.