Whittier, CA
✟7,849.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
YouTube - Voodoo Master - Earthquake Kelley - Part 5/6

DON'T DO IT! God loves His little children:thumbsup:

How could God support abortion? It's no where in the Word. If you murder a child in the womb, it's murder the same. This is the truth. How could you be convinced otherwise?

Last edited:

Avniel

Doing my part each day by being the best me
Jun 11, 2010
Bronx NYC
✟38,941.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm pro life but you cant say that you know because someone may believe that pro choice is right because God gives us freedom of choice. Their conviction and our conviction are not the same, but Jesus died on the cross for both of us and each side has an argument that can be Biblically supported.

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

lux et lex

light and law
Jan 8, 2009
✟12,029.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm pro life but you cant say that you know because someone may believe that pro choice is right because God gives us freedom of choice. Their conviction and our conviction are not the same, but Jesus died on the cross for both of us and each side has an argument that can be Biblically supported.

Well said.

Upvote 0

butterflyring09

Jun 13, 2009
Whittier, CA
✟7,849.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God also gives us freedom of choice to kill, smoke weed, do drugs, have as much sex as we like and blasphemy the name of God and all that He's created.

This is biblical.:thumbsup:

As the word says,

"All things are lawful for me..."

I could leave it at that. But it continues.

"...but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not."

To God, the very sperm means life.

"But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with his brother's wife, he spilled his sperm on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the LORD's sight; so he put him to death also." ~Genesis 38:10

Just because Jesus died on the cross for our sins, doesn't mean that it's okay to continue committing sin.

"What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means!" Romans 6:15

When you murder, erhem, abort a child in the womb, you have committed a sin and God IS not pleased with murder of ANY kind. How can you say you have faith in God and continue to break His commandments?

Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples." John 8:31

If you are not continuing in his teaching which taught LIFE, then whose teaching are you following?

Only that of the destroyer.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;"

If you truly follow God you would know that He said:

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

Did God abort you in the womb? Did he abort Jesus in the womb and say, "Oh wait Jesus. I'm not ready to have you yet. I'm gonna kill you first and then see if I can have another child later on."

Isn't what everything God does is perfect.

Another MAJOR sin committed in the abortion process is this:

It's written:
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Prov. 3:6

And again:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; Prov. 3:5

If you are not trusting God with a child in the womb and are instead choosing to abort the child (based on your own logical thinking and understanding), then who are you trusting?

"He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered." Prov. Prov. 28:26

You'll be DELIVERED if you trust in Wisdom. Where does Wisdom comes from? Only from God's Word (His laws, His covenant with us of blessings.)

Do not people abort children for the sole reason of fear? Whether it be of untimely birth, rape, potential danger and the like? Don't you break God's covenant with you don't have Faith in Him?

"Everything that does not come from faith is sin." Rom. 14:23

God has great mercy on you and it endures forever. But don't fall out of His grace. If you are warned time and time again and are un-repetant (therefore, refusing to change from you ways) and do not heed to His mercy, His grace you can expect the following.

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death. Rev. 21:8

God says finally, in Duet. 30:19, "Choose life."

Again, who died and made you sovereign over what child should live or die?

Indeed, if you wouldn't have killed the child in the first place, would it had not had life? There is no such thing as 'stopping life from forming.' Life began in the SEED.

Kill the seed, and you have murdered life. Simple as that. :amen:

Where are the scriptures to support the killing of infants in the womb? Show me that. It's not in there.:preach:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

butterflyring09

Jun 13, 2009
Whittier, CA
✟7,849.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another simple and POWERFUL realization... is HOW MUCH God placed an emphasis on SEED.

Especially Jesus, talks of seeds planted over and over again.

Seed is what is inside of man. Seed is what enters into a woman.

Seed, when planted in fertile ground, is LIVING. It's the same in human bodies.

Pray for wisdom, read God's Word, through and through. You will see how valuable seed TRULY is to God.

Upvote 0

wannabeadesigirl

Dec 28, 2007
✟17,294.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
When it's planted Butterflyring. A mans sperm cannot live outside of the bodily enviornment, and it can't live in the woman longer than 3 days. By your logic anytime a man has a wet dream millions of lives are being lost.
If God is so prolife as to make sperm a viable lifeform then why create the ability for men to have wet dreams? I understand the whole masturbation issue, but wet dreams are a natural part of growing up and [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] just happens.
And talking about masturbation, the verse you quoted about Onan is about continuing the family line of a deceased brother. It was Onans responsibility to make sure his brothers family name continued. It was required by law. By spilling his seed Onan was failing his brothers family and dishonoring his family name. It wasn't because he masturbated. It was because he failed to do what God wanted him to do.

Upvote 0

Avniel

Doing my part each day by being the best me
Jun 11, 2010
Bronx NYC
✟38,941.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
God also gives us freedom of choice to kill, smoke weed, do drugs, have as much sex as we like and blasphemy the name of God and all that He's created.

This is biblical.:thumbsup:

As the word says,

"All things are lawful for me..."

I could leave it at that. But it continues.

"...but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not."

To God, the very sperm means life.

"But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with his brother's wife, he spilled his sperm on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the LORD's sight; so he put him to death also." ~Genesis 38:10

Just because Jesus died on the cross for our sins, doesn't mean that it's okay to continue committing sin.

"What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means!" Romans 6:15

When you murder, erhem, abort a child in the womb, you have committed a sin and God IS not pleased with murder of ANY kind. How can you say you have faith in God and continue to break His commandments?

Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples." John 8:31

If you are not continuing in his teaching which taught LIFE, then whose teaching are you following?

Only that of the destroyer.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;"

If you truly follow God you would know that He said:

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

Did God abort you in the womb? Did he abort Jesus in the womb and say, "Oh wait Jesus. I'm not ready to have you yet. I'm gonna kill you first and then see if I can have another child later on."

Isn't what everything God does is perfect.

Another MAJOR sin committed in the abortion process is this:

It's written:
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Prov. 3:6

And again:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; Prov. 3:5

If you are not trusting God with a child in the womb and are instead choosing to abort the child (based on your own logical thinking and understanding), then who are you trusting?

"He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered." Prov. Prov. 28:26

You'll be DELIVERED if you trust in Wisdom. Where does Wisdom comes from? Only from God's Word (His laws, His covenant with us of blessings.)

Do not people abort children for the sole reason of fear? Whether it be of untimely birth, rape, potential danger and the like? Don't you break God's covenant with you don't have Faith in Him?

"Everything that does not come from faith is sin." Rom. 14:23

God has great mercy on you and it endures forever. But don't fall out of His grace. If you are warned time and time again and are un-repetant (therefore, refusing to change from you ways) and do not heed to His mercy, His grace you can expect the following.

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death. Rev. 21:8

God says finally, in Duet. 30:19, "Choose life."

Again, who died and made you sovereign over what child should live or die?

Indeed, if you wouldn't have killed the child in the first place, would it had not had life? There is no such thing as 'stopping life from forming.' Life began in the SEED.

Kill the seed, and you have murdered life. Simple as that. :amen:

Where are the scriptures to support the killing of infants in the womb? Show me that. It's not in there.:preach:

I agree with you but what I am saying is there is another side of the argument that has scriptures stating the freedom of choice? Who am I to tell someone what to do with what is inside their body? What about people who are not Christian are we to oppose their freedom to do as they will.

I have my belief and what I believe is true that abortion is a sin but I will not argue with another person that believes Jesus Christ is the son of God and died on the cross for my signs and rose and was taken into heaven. Because that argument isn't going to do anything gain souls into the kingdom. The laws will not change because America is not a Christian government and most of the western world also.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCKID

Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pretty much through out the OT,he destroyed those who sacrificed their children.
When Israel apostatized and followed these abhorrent practices he ruined them as well.

Sacrificing children per se was not the issue for God so much as the fact that these children were being sacrificed to a false god (Molech).

Upvote 0

wannabeadesigirl

Dec 28, 2007
✟17,294.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
???? you dont really distinguish good from evil very well.Tends to be the result of making up your own moral laws.Man isnt really designed to do that.
There are three cases within the Old Testament where God would've accepted and in two cases did accept human sacrifice.
The first was with Abraham. Fortunately for Isaac God stopped Abraham from killing him. The other two weren't so lucky.
One was the daughter of a Jewish judge. He went out ot battle the enemies of Israel, and told God he would sacrafice the first thing that came to him if God gave him the victory. Well the first thing to create the man wasn't a sheep, but his own daughter. He was forced to sacrafice her 3 days later, after she had the opportunity to mourn her life.
The third is the best known since it's what gave us life. God accepted that sacrifice, and it's fortunate for us that he did, otherwise we'd be in it deep.

Upvote 0