• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

i hurt lastnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

meandonlyme

Jan 22, 2005
glendale, az
Visit site
✟8,072.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
today i hurt more that i know i cut my own flesh.
i think people are afraid to know that we hurt that we need help. i think that we are to afraid to say that we hurt and that we need your help.

pray i can be stong that i can stand and not falter hold my self true...

cracked_pelicans

Senior Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
✟3,137.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
meandonlyme,
I'm sorry to hear about your pain. I know it can be so hard to admit when we hurt. Just remember that this forum is full of people that love you and are able to talk with you whenever you want. Feel free to contact me when I'm around if you want. I'm not a qualified counselor, just another guy who's been there.

Heavenly Father, we lift this son of yours to your healing presence. Be with him when he is in need, and give him the courage and strength to seek your will. Provide him with loving support here on earth. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Serving4Christ

Humble Servant
Jan 28, 2003
Colorado Springs
Visit site
✟564.00
Faith
Christian
We all hurt in some way, and I'm sorry you're hurting now.

Cutting is not the answer to your hurt though. You have to use some type of constructive outlet when you start to feel the hurt. For instance, when I'd listen to secular music like simple plan, I'd think about taking a shot gun and ending it all, but when I listen to Christian contemporary, all I could think about is how lucky I am to be alive. Christian music is my outlet.

I don't know what music you listen to or what crowd you hang out with, but something isn't working for you and you know that. Do something different. Go against the grain. Live in the light and get out of the darkness.

Use my PM if you need someone to talk to.

Father lift this young man up.

Upvote 0

Cerulean_Butterfly

Learning to fly...
Feb 25, 2004
In your closet... Armed. =P =D
✟33,635.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry. Words cannot express my empathy for you. :hug: Please know, that we are all struggling with you. And you can come here and talk it all out ok? Stay strong, hun. *big big :hug:* Please don't think you're alone.

-Jo. :hug:

Upvote 0

meandonlyme

Jan 22, 2005
glendale, az
Visit site
✟8,072.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
to all that posted: thank you so much for you support there is no way i could tell you how much it means to me that there are people out there that still care.
update: im doing better now im not hurting as much still there but im learning from it as life goes on we learn right? as for the cutting i made a promise that i would not do it again any more and i stand to that.
thank you all for you support once again may the Lord bless you all , hes blessed me with people in this world like you all

Upvote 0
B

Bevlina

meandonlyme said:
to all that posted: thank you so much for you support there is no way i could tell you how much it means to me that there are people out there that still care.
update: im doing better now im not hurting as much still there but im learning from it as life goes on we learn right? as for the cutting i made a promise that i would not do it again any more and i stand to that.
thank you all for you support once again may the Lord bless you all , hes blessed me with people in this world like you all

And, He has blessed us with you! You are precious and beautiful. Hold onto your faith, hope and dreams Sweetie. We are always here for you whenever you need us. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmouredSaint

Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
montana
✟9,452.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
its because people feel inadequate in their response I've learned.poor them too,you know how hard this must be for others to understand? mere regular people don't want to hear because their at a loss for how to help,which makes them..well sad. prayed for you to find someone professionally sound to get you started on a safe path.you'll do it.
meandonlyme said:
today i hurt more that i know .
i think people are afraid to know that we hurt that we need help. i think that we are to afraid to say that we hurt and that we need your help.

pray i can be stong that i can stand and not falter hold my self true...

Upvote 0

Marie

Senior Veteran
Apr 8, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
✟18,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
meandonlyme said:

Hey hun :hug:

You owe me a couple.

I love you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

meandonlyme

Jan 22, 2005
glendale, az
Visit site
✟8,072.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ok i get it now. yes i do owe you two more and i will give them to you when i see you next and i know your there for me no matter what and i love you

to all: i this world we may suffer, trip and fall, blindly walk though the world..but as long as we have caring people to help and let the Lord work though them we can not be lost

Upvote 0

meandonlyme

Jan 22, 2005
glendale, az
Visit site
✟8,072.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
today is a really bad one again i guess this whole week is goin to be....
my car shut down again this morning. i fixed it again but my mother is yelling at me to get it fix and i cant use it untill i do ...and i need to take it to school...which i tryed but the teacher said hes in a meeting all day and he cant help me with it...so thats shot down for a while...i got interrogated by a cop this morn...stress....and now im getting yelled at by my dad told to do everything...and it is just stressing me ...and then i cant go see Jamie tonight and i really want to....i miss her ...and then she tells me shes lonely , and i dont want that, and she got really depressed the other day because we didnt get to spend time together, and she wasnt feeling loved...that brakes my heart....and right now im so stressed that it just hurts that much more when i know shes lonely...and all i need right now is to be loved ...and its stressing me out so much...and shes not feeling well and im trying to take care of her and make her acountable by giving her a bed time and she get mad at me and says i cant tell her what to do im not ...i ask if she will and i want her to because i feel she needs it....but i cant do anything,,if she wont let me ....and she hurts me so much when she does that because im not wanted and my help isnt either....i feel so anlone right now my life is sucking no one is here to help me ... no one but me knows how it fix my car...i dont have all the tools i need ....i have no money to get them..i cant use the ones at school...my parents are get blind and yelling....i keep leting Jamie down and making her loney....and she keeps hurting me...my life sucks right now......dear God please i need your help i need something.....in Jesus name i pray ...amen.

Upvote 0

Nancy1218

Apr 22, 2005
✟156.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know that things are really hard right now. I pray for you that things will calm down and things will fall into place for you. If you need some one to talk to you can talk to me. I hope and pray you do not turn to hurting your self to help the pain you are feeling. It is not going to make it go away. I pray that you will find peace. Just know that you are in my prayers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.