Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Actually my issues are with bipolar disorder but,

whatever.

It got rid of the voice too. (Please note: voice not voices - look up non-psychotic depressive narrator)

Anyway

I'm feeling MUCH better now.

I am glad that your doing well. Thank God. I Also like your Ghandi Quote. It has interested me in the past. I remember anIrish Republican volunteer used it during the Irish civil rights struggle.

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Mike I Find your comments regrading the OP Appalling. I assume by "her allies" you mean conservatives and/or Republicans. We all are sinners and fall short of the glory of God, both Republicans and Democrats .

I would suggest you not forget that Democrats supported,aided and abetted the holocaust of abortion . Lest we not get haughty.

I have never voted for a Democrat for major office and generally do vote for Republicans. I have the decency to be more critical of those who claim moral high ground or are in my ingroup than outsiders. Democrats do not get a free pass from me on the extreme evil that is abortion.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
But why is it called "the new Jerusalem" instead of "the new Rome"? I think it's because no other city on earth has more significance to God than Jerusalem because Jerusalem has the unique distinction of being the only place where Jesus was crucified and was resurrected from the dead. When Abraham went to sacrifice his son Isaac he traveled on a long journey in his old age to Mount Moriah, to the same spot where Jesus would be sacrificed on the cross more than a thousand years later. So if the Second Coming does happen at 12:00 am it seems like Jerusalem time would likely be His preference because it's the city where the greatest event in salvation history happened, and it's the city where God chose to put His name.
Because Catholic Christianity is the New Jerusalem - the continuity of the faith which ingrafted the Gentiles as well as fulfilled the OT prophecies [and why our Mass is nearly identical to the Jewish synagogue celebrations]

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
It's interesting i have had prophetic dreams over the years - all symbolic.
However; upon introspection - these dreams were not apocalyptic but rather personal and until this last Jan - i simply could not ascertain their full meaning.
Now reviewing my circumstances - i can see a great deal.

And at the same time - i have had dreams that occurred only to discover their full meaning immediately - within days.
Heading off the news and such before it arrived i foresaw Christ suffering and bleeding and asking where His priests were...
Previous to the man who openly requested a consecrated Host in order to desecrate it.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Because Catholic Christianity is the New Jerusalem - the continuity of the faith which ingrafted the Gentiles as well as fulfilled the OT prophecies [and why our Mass is nearly identical to the Jewish synagogue celebrations]
That's true in a spiritual sense. But we still recognize the importance of the Holy Land as evidenced by the interest Catholics have always had in making pilgrimages there. We have spiritual and physical elements in our faith. Jesus was born with a physical body, and the sacraments aren't just spiritual. They also have a physical element to them. We don't remain disembodied spirits forever after we die. At the Final Judgment at the end of time God gives us our body back which will either be a glorified body or one that destined for eternal damnation. And in addition to there being a new heaven there will also be a new earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0