Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
✟33,182.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Constitution
whisper kay said:
when i looked down i seen a huggge snake below me and i heard someone say "he is the master munipulator."
Manipulation is a form of witchcraft that can unknowingly be used against
someone without their knowledge. It is definately inspired by the enemy
(though the one satan operates through may not even be aware of it...
e.g., Peter being used of satan to rebuke Jesus as He spoke of what
He would endure.)

The Galatians were being spiritually manipulated by the Judiaizers who
tried to get the new believers of Galatia to continue to practice the old
sacrificial system instead of simply trusting their salvation as a finished
work of Calvary. Their efforts were forceful against the Galatians, and
that is how manipulation is. It forces it's will rather than simply laying out
facts for the person to make a decision with. Sadly, it even happens
more than it should in churches (when a believer prays against another's
will, to influence their will).

I encourage you to ask God to show if this may be happening to you...
that someone has prayed a prayer to influence your will.

Upvote 0

Eliezer

Deus Ex Machina
Nov 10, 2009
✟7,627.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i wanted to know if you guys could input on this.

i went to take a nap..which was odd of me and i dreamed something. it could have just been a normal dream but it really stuck with me and has been on my mind.

i dreamed that there was snakes everywhere..of all different sizes and everywhere i would run there was one there. and then i seen myself climbing like a cliff side to get away and as i kept climbing it turned into a cross. and there was a snake wrapped around the cross. when i looked down i seen a huggge snake below me and i heard someone say "he is the master munipulator."

any input on what that could mean?

Scripture speaks of a "Master of Intrigue".

The Devil is a manipulator, but God more so. God manipulates for good.

God is the Master of all. His wisdom is far higher then the wisdom of those on the earth. Man can not understand God and few have seen the depth of His plans.

Everyone is wrong.

A day will come when this will be made known to all of mankind.

Manipulation is not evil anymore then a child manipulating a toy is evil.

The world teaches people it is evil so they might not avoid the manipulations of those who would do this to them. Good and bad. These people are blind to their own puppet strings.

I say this so people may wake up and cut the strings.

To be truly free one must see beyond all manipulations of people and angels.

Upvote 0

JLottering

Nov 18, 2015
✟15,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I would like to start by giving glory to God without him I am nothing. And as it is said HE knows the plans he has for me.
I have been having dreams all my life. However have never really looked into it. This year as I was fasting I received a dream.
It went as follows:
Dream 1 in May
I was walking around and I asked a stranger walking by what the capital of Spain was.
The stranger answered back that the capital of Spain was Pompei.
I was perplexed and couldn't understand that the person would answer me with the incorrect answer.
Dream 2 in June
I was entering me and my husbands room. I found that there was a small tornado in my room that was spinning on its side.
I was curious to see what was in the tornado so I looked inside and saw a figure with a bright light in it. I wanted to know who it was.
He answered Gabriel. My dream ended right there. Don't understand what this dream means.
Dream 3 July
Me and my mother was in a bus that was floating on a stream. The bus was floating and not sinking, as the bus was bobbing along
on the water I saw a white dove at the back of the bus flying on top of it. We were still bobbing, When I looked to the front of the bus,
there was another white dove. We were lead to a path way that was a narrow road. Don't understand what the dream means.
Dream 4 July
I was at my mothers house and I could see a dark figure staring and watching me and my sister. i was not frightened.
however I asked my mother could she see the dark figure watching me and my sister. She said no and started laughing uncontrollably.
That's where the dream ended. don't understand this dream.
Dream 5 August
I had this dream twice.It was the exact same dream. Same dream on a Monday and same dream on Tuesday.
I was in my kitchen. And was eating fruits. These fruits were huge and had to be cut for me to eat it. I was eating strawberries
and green apples. They were so sweet and succulent. The juice was flowing down my mouth. I don't know what this dream means either.
Dream 6 September
It was a Wednesday morning when i was not having the best sleep. I had awaken for about the 10 time.
I checked my phone to see what the time was. Which was at 3:00 in the morning. I decided I am going
to try and sleep as I was tired and would have to get up at 5:30 to get ready for work. I finally get to falling
asleep.
I go into this dream.
Its starts out that I am in a town. I do not know. However I find myself standing in front of the towns pastor.
An elderly man. He asks me before I go could I perhaps assist him in fixing a few things and could i possibly
attend the last services as I would be leaving the town. I exclaim of cause I will and follow him to the church.
However as I am walking to the church I feel burdened and sad. I walk into the church and notice that the
there are long wooden chairs but that they are lined diagonally and that the church is not full. The choir is there,
as well as some of the congregation.
I turn and I see my mother, my uncle as well as my niece T'yarah-Lee. I am kind of perplexed as to why part of
my family members are here. I then proceed to walk to the front and take my sit. We start the praise and worship.
As we are praising and worshipping I see smoke in front of me. I was a bit astonished. I continued to praise and worship.
I see figures in the smoke with a bright lights shining around them. I look again and they were gone. However the smoke is
still there but has become so thick that i could not see to the far back of the church. Something amazing happened!
I became drunk with the holy spirit. I am jumping, singing, praising and crying. I am so intoxicate with the holy spirit that
nobody can contain or control me. The atmosphere was so charged by GOD'S power, glory and love that anyone
who was in that church would have been swapped up in it.
I was so filled with GOD's love, power and glory that i did not want the dream to end. I was in the presents of GOD
that nothing really mattered by praising GOD who created me. I felt so loved that finally understood with the word
unconditional love meant. HIS love, glory was all consuming that for the first time in my life in knew in heart what
happiness and love truly WAS, IS and what it will be FOREVER more.
I realised one thing that this church our church the body of Christ should be hungry to be baptised in the holy spirit.
We need to be consumed and intoxicated by the holy spirit that when go home we must be so filled with the love and glory of GOD
that we must not hunger or thirst for anything else. The church must be so filled with the holy spirit that nobody will be untouched
or unmoved by the glory in the air. We must be so moved and stirred that the filling will spill over into baptism or complete immersion
in the holy spirit. And with that comes the Gift of the holy spirit.
Lets go to scripture where they speak about the holy ghost.
Paul wrote in Ephesians 5:18-19 " Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the holy spirit. Speaking
to one another with psalms, hymns and songs from the Spirit.
GOD's gift of the holy spirit is promised to us. Act 2:38-39 "Repent and be baptised everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ
for the remission of sins, and ya shall receive the gift of the holy ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all.
That are afar off, even as many as the LORD our GOD shall call.
Act 2:2-4 And when the day of the Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came
a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them.
And they were all filled with the holy ghost and began to speak with other tongues, as the spirit gave them utterance
John 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying,"You must be born again
The wind blows wherever pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it is going. So it is with everyone born of spirit.
My message to the church Let the LORD stir you and baptise you in the Holy Spirit.
This dream i understand clearly.
Dream 5 October
I dreamt that I was in my fathers yard. My father was there who has cancer. I was there and something was wrong with my upper back by my shoulder.
I didn't know what was wrong. There was a 3rd person I could not see there face, got a feeling that it was a woman from my fathers side that is really sick.
I had this dream on a Tuesday, a week before my mother called to say that my cousin had a stroke and that if they do not operate she will not be able to walk.
We went and visited my cousin and she was saying that she needs to go to the neurologist for them to tell her where her nerve is damaged and needs to be operated.
When i went to work on Friday i realised that the i represented my cousin in this dream. I called my mother immediately and told her that when i cousin goes to the neurologist
they need to check by her upper back, shoulder the nerve might be damaged there. She went for the check up and operation. The nerve was damage on the left shoulder and neck.
I understood the dream.
Dream 6 November
I was at my mothers house. My sister brought a snake in the house. This snake followed me everywhere and it seemed like it wanted to hurt me. However could not
get close enough to hurt me. I eventually had enough and told my sister to get rid of the snake. she did but as I entered the house I saw a big wooden box.
I was curious and opened the box. It was full of baby snakes that my sister was breathing. Don't understand this dream at all.
There are dreams I understand fully and there are dreams I just don't get at all.
If there is someone who can help understand these dreams. that will be great.
I have also realised that lately if I don't dream. I cannot get a good nights rest.

Upvote 0