• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I feel led

wardpossy

Warrior For Christ
Jan 6, 2005
Indiana
✟1,331.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I feel led..to write this.

Just because you do not SEE God moving does not mean He isn't? God is moving today. He is. He is moving mountains, and throwing them in the sea. he is breaking down barriers. He is opening doors. He is moving. And know, that even if you do not see it right now, God is moving in the spirituals soon to be seen in the physical.

TheMainException

Senior Veteran
Jun 13, 2004
In my universe
✟19,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
woah...my brother...God is in you! I see him...the truth be told through you...keep up the posting...I want to see more of this stuff by you if you feel led again. Don't hold back when He tells you something...you may not know it, but it will help someone somewhere for SURE! Do as he commands and the reward will not only be yours, but everyone else's as well...good job dear brother...I commend you.

Upvote 0