I don't know

jerry ralph

Oct 14, 2004
mountain grove missouri
Visit site
✟8,687.00
Faith
Christian
“He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.” ECCLESIASTES 3:11 NIV

I can’t figure it all out. I don’t have to! I believe in science and I believe that God has given us scientist to help us understand and to make life better. But I have noticed that science is always changing, what they thought was true yesterday might not be so today. And I understand this, praise God they don’t settle for the first solution to a problem and just stand on it. The medical profession would still be in the dark ages if this were true. Solomon was a very smart man, and he said that God has put eternity in the hearts of men. A person in their right mind, believes in the here and now, and this is the substance of eternity. Of the many attributes of God such as Light, Love, Spirit, and the Word, God also is Time. God also has set the essence of all of these in our hearts if we will only accept and receive them. The choice is ours, we are given free will and can walk in Light, Love, and Eternity, or we can stumble blindly in the dark. When I walk in God’s Light I don’t have to understand the “beginning to the end,” because everything is “beautiful in its time.” I just have to accept it. When I look at this Scripture I am assured it is OK to say, “I don’t know.” What is important to me is not “what” I know, but “whom” I know. Today God is doing for me what I could not do for myself……….JRE

"Understanding is the key to right principles and attitudes, and right action is the key to good living."
BILL W. A.A. 12X12 page 125